codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?96eda…FjMNfaASUgrb8WSC3HcCro7Jo
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?b6f36…ud2eTuCaay2xnvd8gzruT7wAh
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    From the Live folder into its own folder
    List of used mods
    IIhsiek-MuchNeeded, r1ft-BotNames, REvingly-NeverLoseEquipments, SamSwat-GeneburnMusic

EDIT: I have tried both vanilla SPT and modded and it seems to be the same on both for bot generation.

So I just updated from SPT 16584 to 16909 last night, upon entering a factory raid (day) to do some warm up raids/quests. I noticed that bots are not generating as much. When I was on 16584 they would spawn at the start (More PMCs) and now its generating 4-6 scavs and maybe 2 PMCs every couple of minutes. I have stayed in a raid till roughly 8 minutes and it had generated more bots, but noticeably less PMCs overall. Is this normal for 16909 or is there something in the code that needs to be fixed? Any help/suggestions would be appreciated! :)

• Best thing you can do from my point of view is to change the AI count in raid settings to a higher level, or use a mod like Zicoman's ai configuration to make more bots spawn at the start, though that mod changes the behavior too.

I appreciate the information, I will have to look at that mod once it is updated to 2.2.3, but after some testing, it seems that bots are on a wave generation IE kill 4 and 4-6 more spawn randomly from USEC/BEAR to Scav VS a set number of bots per map/location/area of interest. I will have to look in the JSON files a little more and see if I can't tweak it. Overall the vanilla settings aren't bad for 16909 it just takes some getting used to.

• any mod made for 2.2.x should work with 2.2.3 unless otherwise stated on the mods page, im currently using Luas spawn rework to make it so only PMCs spawn on Customs, and set so that USEC PMCs will not shoot me or other USEC PMCs, have managed to get 50 PMCs on Customs at one time, its crazy and only get about 60-70FPS but its hella fun having PMC wars.

• any mod made for 2.2.x should work with 2.2.3 unless otherwise stated on the mods page, im currently using Luas spawn rework to make it so only PMCs spawn on Customs, and set so that USEC PMCs will not shoot me or other USEC PMCs, have managed to get 50 PMCs on Customs at one time, its crazy and only get about 60-70FPS but its hella fun having PMC wars.

Interesting, I will look at some more mods then. I figured once on a newer launcher/etc it would be void. That PMC war does sound like a lot of fun, definitely going to look at that mod. Appreciate the feedback :)

• We keep data received from BSG as default as possible, it might be that the waves changed from version to version so yes a mod will be needed as we recommend you don’t change settings in the jsons directly.

Closing thread as it’s not an issue, configure using a mod if needed

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• CWX

Closed the thread.
  • SPT Team

Set the Label from In progress to Unresolved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!