Path To Tarkov

• trap added a new version:

Changelog

Fixes

Added bypass_luas_custom_spawn_points_tweak default option in config.json file

Work on SPT-AKI 3.2.0

Compatible SPT-AKI 3.1.x

Changelog

Fixes

• AKI 3.2.0 migration
    • AKI 3.1.x retrocompat

Work on SPT-AKI 3.1.x and 3.2.0

Changelog

Fixes

Fixed crash when create a zero to hero profile.

• I don't know what I'm doing but I think I get your mod to work with Lua's custom spawn point. :/

Added this to event-watcher.js, method watchOnGameStart

Code
    staticRoutePeeker.watchRoute("/client/locations", (url, info, sessionId) => {
                const HttpResponse = this.ptt.container.resolve("HttpResponseUtil");
                const LocationController = this.ptt.container.resolve("LocationController");
                this.ptt.pathToTarkovController.updateSpawnPoints(this.ptt.pathToTarkovController.getOffraidPosition(sessionId));
                return HttpResponse.getBody(LocationController.generateAll());
            });

Nvm.. Need to change some code in Custom spawn point's mod.js as well.

Bugged! use the next version of PTT instead

Features

• update for spt-aki 3.5.0
    • added Streets of Tarkov map (accessible with the Car)
    • added PTT-Extracts.dll client mod (Thanks to Fontaine) to allow the use of scav extract with a pmc

Edited once, last by trap ().

• Getting the same bug as Djmeowzle, can't extract as Scav. I've tried the Office Windows in Factory (The extract shows up in the HUD list). If I get near the extract it won't start the HUD countdown to leave the map. Tried the same thing in Woods trying the Railroad to Tarkov Exfil without sucess.

I created a new fresh profile to test it without any mods activated (except Path to Tarkov). PMC's extracts work tho.

Thanks for the mod! I played with it a lot in the past and it's nice to have it here, keep up the good work man!

• It seems me and some others are having trouble getting the offraid possition updated when we leave customs.
    stating in the server console:

Path To Tarkov Error: cannot resolve map name from location 'bigmap'

• Same issue, but on multiple maps. Offraid position doesn't update.

Path To Tarkov Error: cannot resolve map name from location 'RezervBase'

Noire and Itziel in the comments found a fix, go into your map-name-resolver.js
    and paste this over the normal const LOCATIONS_MAPS content

const LOCATIONS_MAPS = {

customs: "bigmap",

bigmap: "bigmap",

factory: "factory4_day",

factory4_night: "factory4_day",

factory4_day: "factory4_day",

rezervbase: "rezervbase",

interchange: "interchange",

woods: "woods",

lighthouse: "lighthouse",

shoreline: "shoreline",

laboratory: "laboratory",

["streets of tarkov"]: "tarkovstreets",

tarkovstreets: "tarkovstreets"

};

• even after changing this sometimes my position doesn't update properly I think

• Im having an issue on streets where my only 3 extracts are underpass, sewer and car

no matter where i update my spawn point remains the car. and i cant get the extracts to change

I also cant extract at ANY scav extracts on streets

All other maps fine.

• Playing with PTT on 3.5.0 and getting an error after my profiles get to level 15-20 and dailies start showing up.

Parameter name: key

[Exception] : ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.

System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue].FindEntry (TKey key) (at <eae584ce26bc40229c1b1aa476bfa589>:0)

System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue].TryGetValue (TKey key, TValue& value) (at <eae584ce26bc40229c1b1aa476bfa589>:0)

GClass2898.method_8 (RawQuestClass template) (at <d3009f6e81094cf5b1dbab57108c9a07>:0)

GClass2898.Load () (at <d3009f6e81094cf5b1dbab57108c9a07>:0)

GClass2898.UpdateDailyQuests (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] questsRanges, System.Boolean notify) (at <d3009f6e81094cf5b1dbab57108c9a07>:0)

GClass2058+Struct599.MoveNext () (at <d3009f6e81094cf5b1dbab57108c9a07>:0)

--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---

System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw () (at <eae584ce26bc40229c1b1aa476bfa589>:0)

System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess (System.Threading.Tasks.Task task) (at <eae584ce26bc40229c1b1aa476bfa589>:0)

System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification (System.Threading.Tasks.Task task) (at <eae584ce26bc40229c1b1aa476bfa589>:0)

System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ValidateEnd (System.Threading.Tasks.Task task) (at <eae584ce26bc40229c1b1aa476bfa589>:0)

System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter`1[TResult].GetResult () (at <eae584ce26bc40229c1b1aa476bfa589>:0)

GClass2058+Struct598.MoveNext () (at <d3009f6e81094cf5b1dbab57108c9a07>:0)

UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)

Class309:UnityEngine.ILogHandler.LogException(Exception, Object)

UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception)

Struct598:MoveNext()

System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncTaskMethodBuilder`1:SetException(Exception)

Struct599:MoveNext()

System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncTaskMethodBuilder`1:SetResult(DailyQuestClass[])

Struct15`1:MoveNext()

System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncTaskMethodBuilder`1:SetResult(Result`1)

Struct20`1:MoveNext()

System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncTaskMethodBuilder`1:SetResult(DailyQuestClass[])

Struct14`1:MoveNext()

Struct22`1:MoveNext()

System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncTaskMethodBuilder`1:SetResult(Struct21`1)

Struct23`1:MoveNext()

System.Threading.Tasks.TaskCompletionSource`1:SetResult(DailyQuestClass[])

Diz.Utils.Class2891`1:method_0()

GClass2804:CheckForFinishedTasks()

Diz.Utils.AsyncWorker:FixedUpdate()

anybody have luck with this?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!