Path To Tarkov

• trap added a new version:

Work for SPT-AKI 3.9.x

Fixes

• client crash when reroll a daily quest that is assigned to a locked trader

Work for SPT-AKI 3.9.x

I improved the default config in order to add more connectivity between the maps.

Updated default config

• Added a path between shoreline and woods (car exfil)
    • Added a path between D-2 (reserve) and Safe Room (interchange)
    • Can infil/exfil Ground Zero from the Therapist stash (scav checkpoint)

Please note that the previous config file is still available in alternate_configs/LinearPath directory if you liked it.

Work for SPT-AKI 3.9.x

Fixes

• server crash caused by my previous repeatable quests fix (my bad, sorry for that if you experimented this bug in 5.1.0)

Work for SPT 3.9.x

Fixes

- PTTR alternate config: broken office window spawn point on factory.

Work with SPT 3.9.x

Changelog

⚠️ Breaking change: If you reinstall PTT you'll need to delete the old config directory. now if you want to select an alternate config, please use the UserConfig.json to refer to the name of the config you want to use (it's the name of the directory, for example Default or PathToTarkovReloaded)

Run the server once to generate the default UserConfig.json file. then you can edit it from your side. it will allow you to select a config and make PTT updates without breaking your selected config.

Features

• Automatic validation of the loaded config on server start (your server will crash if the selected ptt config is broken)
    • Ability to select a config with UserConfig.json (this file is generated on first start of the server)
    • Add Sally trader in the default config (available in the bunker stash)
    • Add a default Tooltips.json file
    • Add a new respawn_at field in config that will allow config makers to change the offraid position when a player die without considering the initial_offraid_position (that is used at profile creation only in that case)
    • Add DevilFlippy config (with french translation on Tooltips.json)
    • Narcotics config: add DynamicMaps patch integration

Fixes

• A lot of various fixes on incorrect spawn points and offraid position across all alternate_configs
    • No more Fence gift when taking coop exfils
    • Default config: use the new Police Car spawn point when infil from prapor's stash.
    • Default config: spawn at Primorsky Vehicle Extract when the car is used to go on streets
    • Default config: added a KlimovStash to be able to do the "Cease Fire!" quest.
    • Default config: Factory Far Corner exfil replaced by ZB-1011
    • Narcotics config: enable Fence's insurance & define return chance
    • Narcotics config: add missing stash to Nakatani Basement

API

• ability to set different config for different players

Thanks to DevilFlippy and Narcotics for their contributions on this release.

Work for SPT 3.9.x

Changelog

On this version, I reworked how locked/unlocked traders are handled.

Fixes

• Some traders are still locked even when quests are completed (with traders_access_restriction set to false).
    • Uninstall procedure was not working as intended with traders and secondary stashes
    • Ref and custom modded traders are now correctly locked behind their quests.

Work for SPT 9.3.x

Changelog

I found another case of client crash + broken profiles because of repeatable quests.

I rewrite the fix and now it should be completely resolved, sorry for those who experiments this bugs related to repeatable quests generation.

Fixes

• Repeatable quests can now be assigned to locked traders
    • Old corrupted profiles can now be restored

hi, i noticed that the ragfair availability config (found in NarcoticsConfig) doesn't work. i did a little bodge that can fix it - it's probably badly written and could use some love (like keeping original level requirement when in correct stash), but it works to lock/unlock ragfair as you travel from stash to stash:

SPTAKI/user/mods/Trap-PathToTarkov/src/traders-controller.js, line 159

Code
    if(traderId == 'ragfair') {
        if (allUnlocked
        || (0, helpers_1.checkAccessVia)(tradersConfig[traderId].access_via, offraidPosition)) {
            this.db.getTables().globals.config.RagFair.minUserLevel = 1;
        } else {
            this.db.getTables().globals.config.RagFair.minUserLevel = 99;
        }
    } else {
    // (original code here)

edit: there may be missing initial lock of ragfair, i have SVM ragfair level requirement set to lvl99, so if ragfair config is missing this bodge won't ragfair lock

Edited 2 times, last by ad351k ().

• hi, i noticed that the ragfair availability config (found in NarcoticsConfig) doesn't work. i did a little bodge that can fix it - it's probably badly written and could use some love (like keeping original level requirement when in correct stash), but it works to lock/unlock ragfair as you travel from stash to stash:

SPTAKI/user/mods/Trap-PathToTarkov/src/traders-controller.js, line 159

Code
    if(traderId == 'ragfair') {
        if (allUnlocked
        || (0, helpers_1.checkAccessVia)(tradersConfig[traderId].access_via, offraidPosition)) {
            this.db.getTables().globals.config.RagFair.minUserLevel = 1;
        } else {
            this.db.getTables().globals.config.RagFair.minUserLevel = 99;
        }
    } else {
    // (original code here)

edit: there may be missing initial lock of ragfair, i have SVM ragfair level requirement set to lvl99, so if ragfair config is missing this bodge won't ragfair lock

locked flea is just not implemented in PTT at this moment, the NarcoticsConfig config is an old one an have some old fields still in it (from PTTR)

By the way, the code you suggested won't be fika friendly (since the db is mutated globally for every player)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!