SPT-Aki Profile Editor

• So last night I updated to AKI 3.1.0 and subsequently 3.1.1. After which I realized that items added to my stash could not be traded to vendors, and the Holosun LS321 Tactical device I had equipped also did not display the red laser, only the green. I went through a few troubleshooting steps which included a fresh clear and install of the AKI packages, a new profile, and reinstalling the profile editor. Today I tried again with the profile editor, and a fresh 0 level profile and still no dice. Selling the items doesn't really bother me, as I can just discard them. But the functionality of the laser sight is kind of a hard thing to get around as the green laser doesn't display as robust. Any help you can offer in this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your hard work!

After looking a post on Reddit, I noticed someone mentioned the same as you and got a reply, turns out the reason you many not be able to see the Red lasers is cause they're only visible in NVG's, I just tested and they're not visible until I turn on the NVG's, you can test this in the hideout

I get this, but instead I lose Laser and red search light combo and the red search light options, not sure about being unable to sell items though, also lost my special slots after increasing my pockets lol

So I further tested these on my end and same as what I found with the LS321, so I guess it's not an issue after all, just didn't know they're NVG's only now lol.

However, my other issue of my special slots disappearing looks like it's cause of the 1x3 (15) pockets, if possible, adding an option for a 1x3 (12) pockets should fix this as it looks like the 5th row is what knocks the 3 special slots off the edge of the screen, skitles55 might be worth looking in to this.

• Hey dude, I was having the same problem and I tried everything but when I got it to work I changed the name of the server.exe first then changed the path in the editor file with notepad ++ and that's when it started working. Not sure if it was the sequence I did it in or was just blind luck, actually I would go with luck because I had no idea what I was doing LOL hope this helps

sadly nope, i am prob just gona wait for some sort of update, i legit don't know what i am doying wrong

• No update is needed to define the server folder, everything works great.

No update is needed for pockets, they are all loaded automatically from the server database. If special slots are tied to certain pockets, this cannot be fixed without mods. This editor is not a mod, but just an editor

• No update is needed to define the server folder, everything works great.

No update is needed for pockets, they are all loaded automatically from the server database. If special slots are tied to certain pockets, this cannot be fixed without mods. This editor is not a mod, but just an editor

dosen't change that i can't make it work no mater what, and i'm not the only one

• message for all the guys who lost the special slot after changing the pocket size.

Use SPT AKI Profile editor and in the information tab of your profile, on the pocket line, you give the first choice.

This will return your special slots to the correct place.

• When I set all the quests to "available for start" I can now see them all however, they still aren't truly available (locked) until the official criteria is met. Any Idea what I am doing wrong?

Edit: Must pick "Started" and not "Available for start"

Edited once, last by Stinky: Figured it out ().

• Hello, might have been asked before, but i didn't see it.

I have used Profile Editor to mark all the quests as completed, but items that are locked behind trader's quests still don't show for me. Is there a solution for this, cause i'm a newbie to all of the spt-aki stuff and don't know much.

Thanks beforehand.

• When I first did mine I noticed all the regular quests was not showing as completed, I had not played Tarkov for a good 6 months and I came back for 3.0, I set mine to ready to complete and when you save choose to ignore the error message where it asks you to fix all or ignore all. That way I loaded up the game and all the original quests I was able to complete instantly and get the THICC Case and all the other juicy loot lol.

• skitles55 added a new version:

• Hello, great utility, thanks!

After installing the latest version, I'm getting the following error:

Input string '1656852044.256' is not a valid integer. Path 'characters.pmc.Quests[0].statusTimers.AvailableForFinish', line 21054, position 42.

After clicking OK, I get: There is no data to display. The profile is empty. Log into the game under this profile and try again.

Is it on my side or is it due to something with the program?

Thanks in advance.

Edit: After running the server and logging into the game and exiting, the error message changed as follows:

Input string '1656852044.256' is not a valid integer. Path 'characters.pmc.Quests[0].statusTimers.3', line 21054, position 25.

Edited once, last by Rj0lnir ().

• skitles55 added a new version:

To install, unzip the downloaded archive and run setup.exe

Changes:

StatusTimers fix

• I must be brain dead but this thing just will not work for me. All of the files listed on the error screen are in the server folder, and in the right place. The user/profile folder isn't in the server folder, so I made a copy of it and placed it in there. Nothing is working. Is the user/profile folder supposed to be in the server folder by default? I found it odd that this folder is listed but isn't in there.

Edit: Nevermind, all I had to do was select the main SPT folder. The install instructions are a bit confusing and I was led to believe I needed to select the actual server folder. So for anyone having problems, just select your SPT folder, or whatever you named it. Your main folder that has everything inside. I think the install instructions should be updated to make this more clear.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!