SPT-Aki Profile Editor

• i received that error several times and for me it was because i had negative scav karma, so i had to go the traders tab and put fence on max rep and then save before that error would go away

This solved it for me. Apparently the app bugs out when your scav rep is negative.

• hey ive been editing my profile text document, first manually then with profile editor. but i got this error.. and i deleted the profile and made a new one! the game works but when i go into an raid the game freezez when the deployment counter is at zero and i get this error codes. can somebody help or tell me what too do?

• skitles55 added a new version:

To install, unzip the downloaded archive and run setup.exe

Changes:

Fix for the negative reputation of the merchant

Fix for sorting on merchants tab

• So a few versions back it wouldnt update, it'd error out. So i ran the uninstaller and that still didnt fix the issue. So i deleted all the files and went into regedit and attempted to delete everything mentioning aki profile-editor. Now when i try to install it says that the installer was unable to install the previous version and cancels install.

Help?

• Uh hey, don't know if anyone else has this problem but every time I try to use the profile editor, I get this (image below) and I don't know what to do or how to fix it, it says the server exe isn't there but it is, I used it to boot the game up, I don't understand.

If you're on the current version of SPT, that could be why.

Mods used to be somewhat backwards compatible. Now? Current version or expect bugs. Possibly even profile save corrupting ones.

• If you're on the current version of SPT, that could be why.

Mods used to be somewhat backwards compatible. Now? Current version or expect bugs. Possibly even profile save corrupting ones.

ah ok, thanks for that, so I guess just wait until the mod has been updated?

• skitles55 added a new file:

Hi Guys!

I've a bug on code. Sometimes, I don`t know why yet, An item are listed as container, but don`t have an instance of Location. This occurs an error and do not possibility to save profile. I made a little change on code, adding instruction "if (item.Location == null) continue;" at line 217 on CharacterInventary.cs file. This works to me for now, But I think this need to be investigated for understand why this is happening.

Regards

• Как это убрать? Помогите, пожалуйста!
    How to remove it? Help me please!

• skitles55 added a new version:

• The profile editor used to show normal names of items and traders, but now it shows this. I am also not able to add any items to the stash because it shows no items to add. I am using no mods at all. Anyone knows how I can fix this?

• Code
    ВСЕМ ПРИВЕТ! У МЕНЯ ВОПРОС ПО РЕДАКТОРУ ПРОФИЛЕЙ ДЛЯ СЕРВЕРА 3.3.0 ВЫДАЕТ ОШИБКУ В "ИСПОЛНЯЕМОМ ФАЙЛЕ СЕРВЕРА Aki.Server.exe" ПОМОГИТЕ ИСПРАВИТЬ

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!