SPT Realism Mod

• Some Traders cant access to buy or sell items. circle loading logo

I need details, please let me know what other mods you're using, your SPT version, and your config options.

Just noticed: the ammo PDFs in /info don't have .357 in them

The ammo carts are old, they take way too much time to keep updated. There are several mods that show the ammo stats in-game, I recommend using Faupi's Munitions Expert.

• Hey Fontaine,

sorry to bother again. Haven't played recently but keep wondering about one thing, especially seeing your update on the recoil overhaul to include MightyCondor's weapon conversions.

There, you mention that you added stats for the RSH12, and SR-2M. He also has the Glock 19. I wonder are these stats only needed for new calibers (RSH12 and SR-2M) and your mod will work off the bat with added guns that use existing calibers or are based on weapons that already have similars ingame, like the Glock 19?

Therefore, can I safely download and add new guns that will work as intended based on the caliber stats (but maybe have wrong ergonomics and recoil stats) ?

Thanks in advance.

• No, new weapons need to be added properly. I didn't add the Glock 19 because it's functionally identical to the Glock 17.

• Howdy,

I was wondering if it's possible to have scavs pick up magazines when they loot dead bodies? I feel like whenever I kill a scav that I assume looted a gun off a body, the scav's inventory only has the magazines for its original gun. I would imagine it would be more realistic to take the magazines as well, if possible.

• Howdy,

I was wondering if it's possible to have scavs pick up magazines when they loot dead bodies? I feel like whenever I kill a scav that I assume looted a gun off a body, the scav's inventory only has the magazines for its original gun. I would imagine it would be more realistic to take the magazines as well, if possible.

Not feasible

• I'm not sure if I'm the only one that's being affected by this but Knight doesn't seem to spawn with his mask but a helmet instead? After uninstalling the mod he would spawn with it normally on. Not sure what in the mod would be causing the issue and if any other bosses are affected.

• I'm not sure if I'm the only one that's being affected by this but Knight doesn't seem to spawn with his mask but a helmet instead? After uninstalling the mod he would spawn with it normally on. Not sure what in the mod would be causing the issue and if any other bosses are affected.

Yes, I've changed most of the boss loadouts to be more grounded, there's a config option to revert it called "Force Boss Items".

• Hi I was wondering how to actually use the mods ive installed this realism one but when i launch the game its saying loading 0 mods and I cant find any videos on it any thing helps

• Hi I was wondering how to actually use the mods ive installed this realism one but when i launch the game its saying loading 0 mods and I cant find any videos on it any thing helps

General mod/SPT support is outside the scope of support that I can offer, you're better off asking on the discord. Here's a guide:

• Hey sorry to bother you again but for all 3 of the mods I have when I open the Aki.server it says all 3 mods are missing package.json but all 3 mods have package.json but when i try to open the package nothing happens i'm super confused.

and when I open the Readme file this pops up and im just at a loss of words now because this doesnt happen to him in the video

• Hey sorry to bother you again but for all 3 of the mods I have when I open the Aki.server it says all 3 mods are missing package.json but all 3 mods have package.json but when i try to open the package nothing happens i'm super confused.

and when I open the Readme file this pops up and im just at a loss of words now because this doesnt happen to him in the video

Like I said I can't offer general SPT support, try asking on the SPT discord for help.

• They do, if they sometimes don't that's likely an issue with SPT itself as I don't recall touching anything to do with player scavs. If you want change AI then use a mod like POOP.

that's what i'm doing, but even if it's seems to work, they kinda mess with each others (poop author confirmed it)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!