SPT Realism Mod

• Hi, Fontaine!
    Is it possible to change the overflow damage of blacked out limbs?
    I'm killing and dying a lot from just two shots in the legs (even when hitting two different legs) by any bullet of 7.62x51 which makes me just shoot legs with any ammo of this caliber (I know it probably is realistic this way, I just want it toned down a little, if possible)

Thanks!

• Hi Fontaine

I am still have issues with the Looting bots compatibility. Scavs have a lot of food and drinks on them, and pmc rarely have a gun in their bag. i have tried to redownload and reinstall everything aswell only have installed Realism mod and Looting bots.

Im on the latest update 0.8.72

• Hello this mod is really cool so far. I’ve only had 1 issue I got this mod 15 minutes ago and I loaded into a factory raid, after about 2 minutes I realized no one was dying and I wasn’t able to damage anyone and they weren’t able to damage me. No armor damage no flesh damage no damage at all. I’m sure it’s a setting or something that I can’t find or maybe it’s another issue. Anyways I was wondering if i’m doing something wrong and what I should do to fix it. For reference the only mods I have installed so far are Spt Realism and Amands Graphics. Thanks again for this Mod.

bad install/wrong spt/eft/mod

Hi, Fontaine!
    I'm killing and dying a lot from just two shots in the legs (even when hitting two different legs) by any bullet of 7.62x51 which makes me just shoot legs with any ammo of this caliber (I know it probably is realistic this way, I just want it toned down a little, if possible)

Thanks!

No config option for that

not sure whats causing this issue but i do know that it is your mod. any time i use cerain rifles. (so far ive noticed m4a1 and ak74 variants) the game drops to about 15 FPS. it is completely unplayable until i drop the weapon or switch weapons

Did you install Combat Stances on top of Realism like a goober?

Hi Fontaine

I am still have issues with the Looting bots compatibility. Scavs have a lot of food and drinks on them, and pmc rarely have a gun in their bag. i have tried to redownload and reinstall everything aswell only have installed Realism mod and Looting bots.

Im on the latest update 0.8.72

:thumbup:

• Hi, Fontaine!

Thanks!

you can use less overdamage mod to configure blacked out overdamage multiplier per limb

• According to Crye Precision's website, there are 2 variants of the Airframe Helmet which are rated NIJ IIA and NIJ IIIA. In my opinion, the most "realistic" approach would be to have 2 separate Airframe Helmets, one being the existing implementation of the helmet but with armor level NIJ IIA, the other being the Crye Precision Airframe ATX Helmet with armor level NIJ IIIA. If seamlessly integrating a new item into the game is not possible, I think the best alternative would be to turn the existing Airframe into the Airframe ATX and giving it its real-life armor level of NIJ IIIA since the chops already have the correct real-life armor level and, in my opinion, having a level IIIA helmet with level IIIA chops makes more sense than a level IIA helmet.

• Hello, I've been trying to disable Health & Medical Overhaul in F12 option menu, but I can't seem to disable it no matter what I do, I check and uncheck the option in F12 multiple times and even went into the config folder and change the setting file directly. Is there a way to properly disable this?

Also I don't have Hardcore Flea Market option in my F12 option menu, so i can't turn that off either.

Edit: NVM I'm dumb, I forgot there's a executable in the folder that can do further settings.

• Hello, might be a dumb question, but in raid i cant seem to aim down sights, every time i try aim it does this canted aim with the laser, i looked through the settings and couldn't see anything ( unless i missed it)

I also tried removing the laser

• Hi mods, I keep getting a critical error and im unable to play :(.

Critical error receiving profile data. Close the game and contact us at forum

Also i noticed it will not let me place a marker on one of the ambulances in the task health care privacy

please get back to me was extremly enjoying the game :DDD THANKS IN ADVANCE

Edited 3 times, last by Sccully ().

• Hello! I just installed the realism overhaul and I love EVERYTHING but all my enemies and myself cannot do or take any damage. It's like we shoot nerf darts

• Fontaine added a new version:

• Crye Precision website
    download link for spec sheet PDF

the page for the helmet also has the download link

edit: old airframe is only rated for 9mm FMJ @ 364m/s ±9m/s which is just barely NIJ IIA

Right none of them are NIJ certified, the displayed rating I gave it is directly from the website. I'd have to look into it again but from videos of testing and other info I saw I concluded at the time that it's roughly NIJ II capable.

Hello Fontaine, i have an issue when loading up my game. the only mods i have installed are yours and all of the recommended ones in your description.

The issue is exactly what the error says, something is wrong with the install on your end.

That doesn't give me any info to work off of, issue is on your end either way, not Realism related.

Hello! I just installed the realism overhaul and I love EVERYTHING but all my enemies and myself cannot do or take any damage. It's like we shoot nerf darts

Bad install/config/conflicting mods. Not an issue on Realism's end.

• Good day Fontaine,

Really appreciate your new 0.8.8 update, only one thing, you are probably too busy to raise the PMC tier 4 max level from 60 to 100, you told me you will make that change in the update lol.

Anyway, will you raise the PMC tier 4 max level from 60 to 100 in the next update?

Thank you!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!