SPT Realism Mod

• Fontaine added a new version:

• SWAG + Donuts is installed and it everything worked before I installed Realism. I reinstalled SPT Realism to make sure I didn't mess up the install, and also reinstalled SPT-AKI. If you need me to send a screenshot of the things I have in Benipex/Plugins and User/Mods

Edit: Read what you posted regarding the hotfix, my bad, sorry to bother

Should be working now with latest upload if you update SPT 3.6.0 with latest hotfix (3)

• What's the problem here? I don't understand why it doesn't start.

Console:

Мод DoorBreacher версии 1.0.0 от Tron загружен

Мод MoreCheckmarksBackend версии 1.5.3 от VIP загружен

Мод NLE версии 5.0.0 от Revingly загружен

Мод NoDiscardLimit версии 1.1.2 от Skwizzy загружен

Мод SPT Realism Mod версии 0.9.0 от Fontaine загружен

Мод SWAG and DONUTS версии 3.1.1 от nooky and props загружен

Мод The Dealer версии 1.0.0 от Kwebber321 загружен

Мод viktoriya версии 0.9.3 от NikitaWaifu and Penntastic/PudgeNubbins загружен

Мод WEEB TRADERS версии 2.0.0 от Props, Jehree загружен

Мод SAIN версии 3.4.4 от z-Solarint загружен

Мод DrakiaXYZ-Waypoints версии 1.2.0 от DrakiaXYZ загружен

Revingly-NeverLoseEquipment: Active

The application had a critical error and failed to run

Exception produced: TypeError: undefined is not a function

Stacktrace:

TypeError: undefined is not a function

at new BotGenerator (C:\snapshot\project\obj\generators\BotGenerator.js)

at new BotGen (D:\Games2\Escape.from.Tarkov.v0.13.1.3.25206-P2P\Client.0.13.1.3.25206\user\mods\SPT-Realism-Mod\src\bots\bot_gen.js:46:1)

at Main.preAkiLoad (D:\Games2\Escape.from.Tarkov.v0.13.1.3.25206-P2P\Client.0.13.1.3.25206\user\mods\SPT-Realism-Mod\src\mod.js:99:24)

at PreAkiModLoader.executeMods (C:\snapshot\project\obj\loaders\PreAkiModLoader.js)

at PreAkiModLoader.load (C:\snapshot\project\obj\loaders\PreAkiModLoader.js)

at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:96:5)

at process.runNextTicks [as _tickCallback] (node:internal/process/task_queues:65:3)

at Function.runMain (pkg/prelude/bootstrap.js:1980:13)

at node:internal/main/run_main_module:17:47

Press Enter to close the window

• Install this update https://dev.sp-tarkov.com/SPT-…leases/releases/tag/3.6.0
    and re dl realism.
    Delete realism folder in mod and reinstall it.

• Thank you for your awesome mod, as always.

Anyone having issues should try to update SPT to 3.6.0 Hotfix 3 - Yes there are 3 hotfixes that you need to manually apply (or reinstall using the SPT installer). Maybe the issues will disappear.

I have a suggestion for Active Aim.

Make the transition between Active Aim and ADS smoother and faster than normal stance ADS because... ahem... "Active Aim"...

Currently:

• Active Aim consumes Stamina because it's treated like ADS. - but not really.
    • The transition from Active Aim to normal ADS takes a lot longer due to how the animation plays out. Making it pointless to use Active Aim when there isn't any helmet to block ADS. (For long guns - ADS from Active Aim with Pistols are smooth as butter and fast)

It only makes sense for any assault weapon to have some ADS speed benefit from an "Active Aim" stance. ADS from Active Aim being slower than normal stance ADS is quite confusing.

PS: First-person games always have guns in unnatural positions.

• Bracing state is on no matter the position or location of my character and I am able to mount anywhere I want regardless of whether there is an object to actually mount to or not.

• New headset changes hurt my ears, decided you disable headset changes in the .exe config, and when I got into raid the ambience was really loud in certain areas, deafening loud. And audio still hurts my ears.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!