SPT Realism Mod

• If you want buff it, go to SPT-Realism-Mod>db>Templates>Weapons>Realism<PistolTemplate.json
    Find "weapon_glock_glock_18c_gen3_9x19" and up the convergence stat until you will be satisfy.
    It will be erease when Reaslism will be update.

I don't recommand it, but you do what you want.

• Really? That's really odd. Maybe I'm using a different version (v0.9.2) or maybe I modified some settings because my Glock18C definitely did not look like that video - at the same range (the first target) the bullets from my gun were literally flying into the ceiling with maybe like 7 or 8 shots landing on target with a stock on. It honestly doesn't even seem like the bullets are flying out in the same direction as the muzzle, as if they're flying out like 20 degrees upwards from the muzzle.

Oh wow ok so I think I figured out what was causing the crazy vertical recoil sending bullets into the ceiling - it was the bloody sight. I took off the sight and used just irons and suddenly the bullets are actually flying where the muzzle is facing, looking far more similar to the clip from Fontaine. For some reason the sight was giving some kind "illusory" flatness so the gun looked like it was firing in one place but in reality the muzzle was climbing to the heavens. I have no idea if this is an issue with this mod specifically or possibly some weird interaction with the Geff Hannigan's Scope and Red Dot overhaul.

Here's a comparison clip:

Imgur
    Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining…
    imgur.com

There's also this weird interaction where installing the 50 round magazine actually significantly increases vertical recoil for some reason. I'm not sure if that's something to do with the balance system in the mod but you'd think having a big heavy mag like that would keep the vertical recoil down, not increase it.

That being said, the Glock18C's handling with the stock does still seem a little off - the gun seems bounce around as if there is no stock there at all. You can even see in the clip that the stock is literally jostling around in the player's shoulder as if it's phasing through their shoulder (or the player doesn't even use the stock and he's just using the pistol in the regular stance and the stock is just there for looks) . I'm not really sure if there's actually anything you can do about that from a modding perspective but I guess just something to point out.

Still, I suppose that just means that I can only use irons with the Glock18C if I want any semblance of usability.

Edited 3 times, last by deltakai ().

• That's how sights work in EFT. In the video it didn't look like you were doing much to control the recoil. It's not weird interaction, more weight in the rear = more muzzle flip, makes perfect sense. Weight does also reduce recoil. The stock is going rearwards into the shoulder as it should. Stock not changing pistol animations is just how pistols in EFT work. It's still useable in your configuration, if you want more recoil control then you need to choose a lighter magazine.

Edited 2 times, last by Fontaine ().

• That's how sights work in EFT. In the video it didn't look like you were doing much to control the recoil. It's not weird interaction, more weight in the rear = more muzzle flip, makes perfect sense. Weight does also reduce recoil. The stock is going rearwards into the shoulder as it should. Stock not changing pistol animations is just how pistols in EFT work. It's still useable in your configuration, if you want more recoil control then you need to choose a lighter magazine.

You know what, I guess I was complaining about nothing. Just tested the Glock18C in vanilla EFT and it was equally a bad idea to use a sight on it in full auto because the bullets just wouldn't go where you thought the reticle was since it would jump all the way out of view.

The stock could do with a bit more dispersion reduction judging by the videos I've seen of people full autoing the glock with the stock, but honestly I'm at the point where I'll just make the adjustments myself once I find the right files to edit.

• You know what, I guess I was complaining about nothing. Just tested the Glock18C in vanilla EFT and it was equally a bad idea to use a sight on it in full auto because the bullets just wouldn't go where you thought the reticle was since it would jump all the way out of view.

The stock could do with a bit more dispersion reduction judging by the videos I've seen of people full autoing the glock with the stock, but honestly I'm at the point where I'll just make the adjustments myself once I find the right files to edit.

Well I'm working on a new recoil system that will fix the sight misalignment, will include it as an experimental option next release

• Fontaine added a new version:

• It feels like the armor sometimes doesnt work at all and i often die/take damage in places the armor should protect me.

Imgur
    Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining…
    imgur.com

In this clip you can see me get hit in the thorax whilst wearing Gen 4 Full body armor which at the angle he shot me from should be impossible. Also the armor didnt take damage like as if the bullet bypassed the armor somehow. The bullet he shot me with was PS 7.62 which should not be penning that armor anyway.

• It feels like the armor sometimes doesnt work at all and i often die/take damage in places the armor should protect me.

https://imgur.com/a/ZL6BG2g

In this clip you can see me get hit in the thorax whilst wearing Gen 4 Full body armor which at the angle he shot me from should be impossible. Also the armor didnt take damage like as if the bullet bypassed the armor somehow. The bullet he shot me with was PS 7.62 which should not be penning that armor anyway.

This is happening to me as well! But at least you stayed alive. I got shot in the thorax and died immediately. Even happened to me when I got shot in the leg.

• It's not aramid only armor, but titan + aramid. In vanilla they used titan class because it's main protection of this suit.
    `Разработанный бронежилет поступил на вооружение в 1981 году и назывался 6Б2. Основу защиты составила баллистическая ткань(aramid) ТСВМ ДЖ и титановые(titan) бронеэлементы АДУ-605-80Т, сплав ВТ14 закалённый токами высокой частоты.`
    X-ray image of armor, credit:

Also from video above you can hear: armor of first size is 4.8kg(4.1 in vanilla)

• New ammo stat are not work,realism mod are V0.10.0,is still shows vanilla stat,other option and weapon all working well.Using Pettan's 13.5 content mod.cant use new ammo makes me sad :(

• Reposting here because it feels more appropriate:

Is there some adjustment I can make within the mod to either have Bots use less powerful ammo, or nerf Thorax damage?

Looking back through my past deaths it's 60%+ 80% (changed since my deaths yesterday and today were 9 thorax onetaps and one headshot) frontal onetaps to the Thorax even while wearing GOST 5 Armor like Korund-VM. Basically any shot that penetrates the armor is a kill and that pushes fights from tense and dangerous to unreasonably risky with the AI settings I wanna use. This is not a new thing btw.

What I'm hoping to tune the game for Thorax hits to only be a onetap when they actually hit the A Zone and penetrate armor properly.

• Reposting here because it feels more appropriate:

Is there some adjustment I can make within the mod to either have Bots use less powerful ammo, or nerf Thorax damage?

Looking back through my past deaths it's 60%+ 80% (changed since my deaths yesterday and today were 9 thorax onetaps and one headshot) frontal onetaps to the Thorax even while wearing GOST 5 Armor like Korund-VM. Basically any shot that penetrates the armor is a kill and that pushes fights from tense and dangerous to unreasonably risky with the AI settings I wanna use. This is not a new thing btw.

What I'm hoping to tune the game for Thorax hits to only be a onetap when they actually hit the A Zone and penetrate armor properly.

You can disable Armor hit zone for player in F12 menu

• Thank you very much, testing it a couple times it feels much better, somehow the bots must be consistently lazering for the A Zone.

As such it appears to be a bot issue and not a realism mod issue, although the weird armor pen with low tier ammo is still there.

To clarify, I turned off both armor hit zones and body hit zones

• Any idea why "sometimes" guns strugle to shoot?

I tried my best to get a clip to show but, as always it never happens when you are ready to get the clip, so i'll try to describe it the best posible.

What happens is the gun cicles as if it shot (in ak platform you can see the chargin handle move when ads), but there is no recoil, no projectile, no casing, no sound but the round is wasted. It happends when "tap firing" and it is not because tapping too fast, a lot of the times is the first shot. I also noticed, it happens a lot more frecuent when shooting a Bot or scav while ads. It is not a gun specific bug and so far i got it in AKM and M4 platform, doesn't care about the optic beeing used either. One raid it was as if i had shoot binded with "double tap to fire", so i actually checked it in controls but there is no option. It doesn't produce a console error either.

My mod list in load order:
    Painter - Trader [CivicIAm]

AUG Attachment [Dueleus]

Black Core [CIVICIAM]

Green Core [CIVICIAM]

Mag Tape [CIVICIAM]

AR-15 Red Core [CIVICIAM]

SandCore [CIVICIAM]

White Core [CIVICIAM]

HK417D [Dueleus]

BatterySystem [Jiro]

NoDiscardLimit [Skwizzy]

SPT Realism Mod [Fontaine]

SWAG and DONUTS [nooky and props]

TheLittleDrummerBoy [Tron]

SAIN [z-Solarint]

13.5 Content Port [riku8405]

DrakiaXYZ-Waypoints [DrakiaXYZ]

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!