SPT Realism Mod

• This is what happens when i try to use Realism mod, my charecter just stuck like this, cant do anything

Cool story bro, thanks for providing context, game version, mod versions, logs, the other mods you have installed, anything useful.

Considering that I haven't seen any other reports of this issue you likely have a conflict with another mod or your SPT installation is fucked, try completely uninstalling realism and then see if the issue persists.

• Cool story bro, thanks for providing context, game version, mod versions, logs, the other mods you have installed, anything useful.

Considering that I haven't seen any other reports of this issue you likely have a conflict with another mod or your SPT installation is fucked, try completely uninstalling realism and then see if the issue persists.

• Cool story bro, thanks for providing context, game version, mod versions, logs, the other mods you have installed, anything useful.

Spt AKI version 3.7.0 realism mod 3.7.0 and im not sure how to get logs, plz tell me so i can provide this.

• Only the latest version of Realism is supported, you didn't show your plugins folder and Realism isn't even installed in your user folder

Here is plugins folder, yes its not installed now because i removed it due to the hands buggin out, but as soon as i install it again the hands go crazy again, like in the picture i uploaded

• Here is plugins folder, yes its not installed now because i removed it due to the hands buggin out, but as soon as i install it again the hands go crazy again, like in the picture i uploaded

Older versions of Realism or SPT are not supported. The issue is with your install, combination of mods and potentially incorrect versions of those mods

• Older versions of Realism or SPT are not supported. The issue is with your install, combination of mods and potentially incorrect versions of those mods

Ok i see, well i am using a cracked version of EFT (0.13.5.3.26535) The reason for this is that my battle state account got hacked into and i cannot access it anymoore because its linked to my old phone number. I guess my only real fix would be to buy the game again but its too expensive rn

• Ok i see, well i am using a cracked version of EFT (0.13.5.3.26535) The reason for this is that my battle state account got hacked into and i cannot access it anymoore because its linked to my old phone number. I guess my only real fix would be to buy the game again but its too expensive rn

Piracy is against the rules. You wasted my time because you had issues due to pirated version of the game.

• On 3.7.1, I was getting massive FPS drop. Disabling the mod setting "Enable Stance Stamina and Movement Effects" took me from ~35 fps to ~110 fps on Woods and Interchange. This is repeatable, with a drop in FPS happening after a few minutes into each raid, and the drop disappearing once I disable the setting. While the problem is occurring, if I run or ADS, the FPS also goes back to normal.

Happy to provide any info or logs that you might need if you want to spend time on this. Thanks for your awesome mod!

(Sorry I posted this on the comments and not the support thread originally, didn't realize I was supposed to do it here.)

• On 3.7.1, I was getting massive FPS drop. Disabling the mod setting "Enable Stance Stamina and Movement Effects" took me from ~35 fps to ~110 fps on Woods and Interchange. This is repeatable, with a drop in FPS happening after a few minutes into each raid, and the drop disappearing once I disable the setting. While the problem is occurring, if I run or ADS, the FPS also goes back to normal.

Happy to provide any info or logs that you might need if you want to spend time on this. Thanks for your awesome mod!

(Sorry I posted this on the comments and not the support thread originally, didn't realize I was supposed to do it here.)

Hi! If you using Fontaine's Recoil Overhaul or Fontaine's Combat Stance Overhaul mods along with Realism, disable those mods as they already included in Realism.

Are you using the latest version of the mod, and are you using other mods? I tried to replicate by going into woods, staying in the same spot and looking in the same direction, enabling and disabling that option and it made 0 difference. Can you be specific about how much time is required for FPS to drop, and if it will occur if you're standing still?

Edit: I tried standing in one spot with Enable Stance Stamina and Movement Effects and Idle Stam Drain enabled for 5 mins and there was no FPS drop attributable to these options.

Hi! If you using Fontaine's Recoil Overhaul or Fontaine's Combat Stance Overhaul mods along with Realism, disable those mods as they already included in Realism.

If they were using those mods the user would be notified with warnings in-game.

• I just made an account just to say that this mod is amazing and really can't play the game without this again. But I've found a problem that the check ammo options (where you check your mag's remaining ammos) in BepInEX (F12) menu didn't do anything at all. I've set it to 10 and 0.1 and it still didn't do anything. I had to wipe create another profile just to test if my previous profile actually affecting any of this problem but still it don't do anything at all.
    Here's my installed mods as for now, previously I had much more than this cause I thought my mods prior to testing is affecting but even after nuking my list, it's still the same. I've been using the mod since 3.6.0 and it don't even had this problem, now I'm using 3.7.1 with Realism updated, I really hope my screenshots is enough but if it isn't I could made a video about it.

Again thank you for your time for creating such exquisite mod.

• Are you using the latest version of the mod, and are you using other mods? I tried to replicate by going into woods, staying in the same spot and looking in the same direction, enabling and disabling that option and it made 0 difference. Can you be specific about how much time is required for FPS to drop, and if it will occur if you're standing still?

Edit: I tried standing in one spot with Enable Stance Stamina and Movement Effects and Idle Stam Drain enabled for 5 mins and there was no FPS drop attributable to these options.

If they were using those mods the user would be notified with warnings in-game.

I did a little more testing. The FPS drop happens after all RAM is consumed. I have 64GB of RAM, and usage by EscapeFromTarkov.exe ticks steadily upward by hundreds of MB per second, even while standing still. If I ADS, the RAM immediately usage immediately stops increasing. If the stance setting is disabled, RAM usage again goes back to normal. After a few minutes of play, all RAM is consumed. RAM Cleaner only helps for a few moments before it's consumed again.

I have quite a few mods, so I'll try testing with a fresh install later today, and then add the mods in one by one to see if it's a conflict.

Here's my mod list:

• I did a fresh install and started installing the mods one by one, testing after each one.

This allowed me to narrow the problem down to an interaction with EFT API (which was installed as a dependency for Game Panel HUD, though the problem is reproducible only with EFT API installed and no HUD mod.)

If either EFT API is not installed or the stance setting in realism is disabled, things work fine, otherwise the problem occurs as described in my post above.

• I did a fresh install and started installing the mods one by one, testing after each one.

This allowed me to narrow the problem down to an interaction with EFT API (which was installed as a dependency for Game Panel HUD, though the problem is reproducible only with EFT API installed and no HUD mod.)

If either EFT API is not installed or the stance setting in realism is disabled, things work fine, otherwise the problem occurs as described in my post above.

That's a shame, sounds like they are incompatible then. Some sort of memory leak. Not sure there's much I can do on my end alone. I'll make a note of it in the compatibility tab. I appreciate you doing this the right way and taking the time to test it.

I just made an account just to say that this mod is amazing and really can't play the game without this again. But I've found a problem that the check ammo options (where you check your mag's remaining ammos) in BepInEX (F12) menu didn't do anything at all. I've set it to 10 and 0.1 and it still didn't do anything. I had to wipe create another profile just to test if my previous profile actually affecting any of this problem but still it don't do anything at all.
    Here's my installed mods as for now, previously I had much more than this cause I thought my mods prior to testing is affecting but even after nuking my list, it's still the same. I've been using the mod since 3.6.0 and it don't even had this problem, now I'm using 3.7.1 with Realism updated, I really hope my screenshots is enough but if it isn't I could made a video about it.

Again thank you for your time for creating such exquisite mod.

The "Check Ammo Speed" setting doesn't affect checking mags in inventory if that's what you're thinking, it speeds up the weapon animation.

• That's a shame, sounds like they are incompatible then. Some sort of memory leak. Not sure there's much I can do on my end alone. I'll make a note of it in the compatibility tab. I appreciate you doing this the right way and taking the time to test it.

The "Check Ammo Speed" setting doesn't affect checking mags in inventory if that's what you're thinking, it speeds up the weapon animation.

Ah yes my bad I meant the mag check animation is not affected by check ammo options even though I did put it up to 10 or low as 0.1. This was not an issue with 3.6.1 ver of Realism I just don't know why...

Edit : I could record some video regarding this issue but I'm not at home at the moment, probably soon or later pardon.

Edited once, last by Karlhest ().

• Ah yes my bad I meant the mag check animation is not affected by check ammo options even I did put it up to 10 or low as 0.1. This was not an issue with 3.6.1 ver of Realism I just don't know why...

Edit : I could record some video regarding this issue but I'm not at home at the moment, probably soon or later pardon.

Ah ok I see, I will look into it thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!