SPT Realism Mod

• I would like to say that after two restarts of the game, this issue fixes itself.
    Reminder that before trying other fixes to do that. lmao. mod works great.

• i have a few questions regarding modded equipment. i installed justNU armor retextures and DRIP. armor have same price, armor zones and stats as base counterparts.so they dont need tweaking, or there is invisible (trough ui) stats that might be wrong?

also,i was looking trough templates and you added combability for some modded guns .why you didn't mentioned on mod page? (do i sound roud?)

sorry if this was already asked, its impossible to search messages on selected tread

A little rude yeah :D no, those mods should be fine if all the correct stats are showing up in-game

• Please, explain this bullshit. I don't understand.

SPT Realism 0.9.0, SPT-AKI 3.6.0.

Acting like a child isn't going to encourage me to help you. You linked images of the IRL meds, highlighting that they reduce pain, then showed the stats of the meds in game which show that they also reduce pain. What's your problem, is sedation too big a word for you?

• «hey look I'm bigger and smarter that that childish moron and I can't see the difference between sedation and pain management (maybe idk)'.txt»

Meanwhile, tramadol and adrenaline:

What is the difference between the sedative effect of everything else and the pain relief listed in the description of these two?

Don't get me wrong. I love this mod, and you are doing a great job. However, I really hate it when something changes, and I can't figure out why it's this way instead of another. (I'm tired of searching through the messages here, looking for the explanation.)

• Hey, love the mod, been using it for a loong time!

I saw that the OpenZones fix needs to be disabled for Lua Spawn Rework, I imagine this would extend to Lua-CustomSpawnPoints as well.

The latter mod only adds more spawn places and does not handle how or when they are spawned. I don't know if that would conflict or not in general or with that option toggled on.

Thanks!

• Meanwhile, tramadol and adrenaline:

What is the difference between the sedative effect of everything else and the pain relief listed in the description of these two?

Don't get me wrong. I love this mod, and you are doing a great job. However, I really hate it when something changes, and I can't figure out why it's this way instead of another. (I'm tired of searching through the messages here, looking for the explanation.)

Well if you weren't being rude you would have gotten an answer.

Doubt it would conflict since they do the same thing but to be safe you can just disable it.

• Well if you weren't being rude you would have gotten an answer.

Yeeah... So it's true what they say about you, though. Well, I'm glad about that.

I'm sure you will need this for your future updates, so go on, take your time.

• Yeeah... So it's true what they say about you, though. Well, I'm glad about that.

I'm sure you will need this for your future updates, so go on, take your time.

You came in here being an asshole instead of just asking a question like a normal person, all because you couldn't read the overview page or see the stat or simply just test the items and see that they do remove the pain effect. And now you double down with an "ashktually" as if anyone cares. You could have just apologised and gotten your answer but you doubled down.

jkPUTcd.png

• has this been reported?

"Realism Mod: Error Checking Player Profile: TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading '0')"

im using latest version spt realism

not sure if its something i should just ignore (its red text on server console https://ibb.co/mBPDzzp )

i assume it means because i picked realism mod as my profile instead of standard,eod,prepare to die editions?

• has this been reported?

"Realism Mod: Error Checking Player Profile: TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading '0')"

im using latest version spt realism

not sure if its something i should just ignore (its red text on server console https://ibb.co/mBPDzzp )

i assume it means because i picked realism mod as my profile instead of standard,eod,prepare to die editions?

that's a sort of general and vague error, could be dozens of different issues. Does it happen if you create a different profile? It's likely wrong SPT/Realism version or conflicting mod

• that's a sort of general and vague error, could be dozens of different issues. Does it happen if you create a different profile? It's likely wrong SPT/Realism version or conflicting mod

im using the latest auto installer along with the latest spt-realism version, i tried 2 other profiles zero to hero and a preexisting EoD profile, both has the same error, Although when i go in game im getting no error on my console and im able to play the game normally?

on the spt_aki server console it just shows

Realism Mod: Profile Health Has Been Corrected

Realism Mod: New Profile Meds And Hydration/Energy Adjusted

Realism Mod: New Profile Meds And Hydration/Energy Adjusted

Realism Mod: Error Checking Player Profile: TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading '0')

Realism Mod: Profile backup executed successfully: _2023-02-16_8-12-16_PM

[Client Request] /client/languages

[Client Request] /client/game/config

[Client Request] /client/items

[Client Request] /client/customization

[Client Request] /client/globals

[Client Request] /client/trading/api/traderSettings

[Client Request] /client/settings

[Client Request] /client/game/profile/list

[Client Request] /client/game/profile/select

[Client Request] /client/profile/status

[Client Request] /client/weather

[Client Request] /client/locale/en

[Client Request] /client/locations

Profile changes saved

so can i just ignore this? or should i dig further?

• I came.

You came in here... And I came too, honey.

Yes. I came. The fact that you, as the creator of the mod, don't explain something because "it hurts when some random internet person seems rude to me..." doesn't change your seeming misunderstanding of the "sedation" term. It looks just... Funny, I guess.

> or simply just test the items

Yes. I've tested the items. And it's just fine, thank you for considering me an idiot. The pain relief is present. It's not about «How it works». It's about «Why sedation? It's confusing, especially without specifying the duration.»

And, as I mentioned, sedation ain't the same thing as a pain relief. I hope you will come up with something to correct this confusing use of terminology.

1. Sedation works by influencing the central nervous system to induce a state of relaxation, drowsiness, and reduced awareness. Including awareness of injuries of course, but sedation doesn't completely numb the pain.
    2. Pain relief specifically refers to reducing or eliminating the sensation of pain, by targeting pain receptors, altering pain signals. But withoud any relaxation, sleepiness and etc.

> Morphine is a natural drug, opioid, sedating effect...

Yes. It is. I agree that morphine is both a sedative and a painkiller.

However, "ashktually" as if anyone cares, when it comes to analgin (metamizole), what is the case? How does this medication also have a sedating effect?

Metamizole (and Ibuprofen, by the way) has no sedating effect; it's just a painkiller. Yeah I can go on and mention that Ibuprofen is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug, that is used to relieve pain, fever, inflammation and blah-blah... But the only type of pain we've in Tarkov is the pain in the shot ass, so it dosn't really matter which type of pain it relieves. It's a painkiller. Not a sedative.

We came.

> You could have just apologised and gotten your answer but you doubled down.

Yeah. That's right. I could. But y'know, I'm not the one who started comparing your behavior to a child-ish and I don't see me starting with insults to your ability to think straight or smth. So I think you started this by saying literally: «Is "sedative" too big a word for you?». And I don't understand what is wrong with you. Saying «bullshit», I didn't mean that you're stupid.

Y'know, I think it's hypocritical to edit posts just to remove insults...

Conclusion:

If you had wanted to help me to understand your choice, you would have explained me everything from the beginning despite my «««rudeness»»», even if you're calling me stupid somewhere in between. But you didn't explain it then and you still don't, and because I have already outlined my understanding of sedation term, I'm more inclined to think that this is an incorrect use of terminology that no one wants to admit.

If it's important to you:

Alright. Alright. We're all human and we all make mistakes. It's our nature. No offence. I apologize for coming across as rude to you, sweetheart. Don't take things personally,your mod is good.

Of course, it would be nice for you to apologize for your nice words too, but since I really don't give a fuck (I mean, I'm not offended) - bygones. All I'm looking for is understanding the choices other people make and maybe helping them choose the correct one. So I would be glad to get an explanation of your choice of terminology.

• You're writing insane angry rants over the fact that you didn't realize that the meds do remove the pain effect, and now you're justifying this anger because you don't like the word I used for it, and you started off with saying "can you explain this bullshit", which is why I called you childish. I literally explain the mechanic in the overview page which you clearly didn't check.

How could you expect anyone to respond positively to you if this is the way you interact with people? I edited my comment because I felt it was needlessly antagonistic but now I realise it was justified. If you're going out of your way to screenshot SPT support thread posts and build some insane narrative around your inability to read then you need to seek help.

• I keep receiving this error when trying to launch the browser - I've tried to even disable every item within the .exe and still no luck. I have the mod in the correct folders. Any ideas here?

Here is my mod list for reference as well. The only thing adjusted within the mods themselves are the spawn chances for the bosses

The server console is warning you that you're using the wrong version of SPT with the wrong version of Realism mod

• You're writing insane angry rants over the fact that you didn't realize that the meds do remove the pain effect, and now you're justifying this anger because you don't like the word I used for it, and you started off with saying "can you explain this bullshit", which is why I called you childish. I literally explain the mechanic in the overview page which you clearly didn't check.

How could you expect anyone to respond positively to you if this is the way you interact with people? I edited my comment because I felt it was needlessly antagonistic but now I realise it was justified. If you're going out of your way to screenshot SPT support thread posts and build some insane narrative around your inability to read then you need to seek help.

Okay. Listen. If I'll be polite, as from now on, will you answer my questions? All I want is to get a calm and clear answer about «Why sedative?», and «Will there be the listed 'pain relief effect' in the future, with specified time in seconds?».

• What does this mean? I think its conflicting with SVM trader option.. given i left everything defaulted in SVM trader category, i just turned on FiR requirements to off.

heres what shows up

Scheduled event: 'aki-traders' failed to run successfully.

Cannot read properties of undefined (reading '0')

TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading '0')

at RandomizeTraderAssort.randomizeStockHelper (E:\SPT3.6.1EFT\user\mods\SPT-Realism-Mod\src\traders\traders.js:353:68)

at TraderRefresh.modifyTraderAssorts (E:\SPT3.6.1EFT\user\mods\SPT-Realism-Mod\src\traders\traders.js:539:37)

at TraderRefresh.myResetExpiredTrader (E:\SPT3.6.1EFT\user\mods\SPT-Realism-Mod\src\traders\traders.js:513:40)

at TraderAssortHelper.result.resetExpiredTrader (E:\SPT3.6.1EFT\user\mods\SPT-Realism-Mod\src\mod.js:123:38)

at TraderController.update (C:\snapshot\project\obj\controllers\TraderController.js)

at TraderCallbacks.onUpdate (C:\snapshot\project\obj\callbacks\TraderCallbacks.js)

at App.update (C:\snapshot\project\obj\utils\App.js)

Scheduled event: 'aki-traders' failed to run successfully.

Cannot read properties of undefined (reading '0')

TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading '0')

at RandomizeTraderAssort.randomizeStockHelper (E:\SPT3.6.1EFT\user\mods\SPT-Realism-Mod\src\traders\traders.js:353:68)

at TraderRefresh.modifyTraderAssorts (E:\SPT3.6.1EFT\user\mods\SPT-Realism-Mod\src\traders\traders.js:539:37)

at TraderRefresh.myResetExpiredTrader (E:\SPT3.6.1EFT\user\mods\SPT-Realism-Mod\src\traders\traders.js:513:40)

at TraderAssortHelper.result.resetExpiredTrader (E:\SPT3.6.1EFT\user\mods\SPT-Realism-Mod\src\mod.js:123:38)

at TraderController.update (C:\snapshot\project\obj\controllers\TraderController.js)

at TraderCallbacks.onUpdate (C:\snapshot\project\obj\callbacks\TraderCallbacks.js)

at App.update (C:\snapshot\project\obj\utils\App.js)

the thing is, the traders still work as normal(?) i notice new items got replaced, fresh stock, etc (i waited for the restock timer, screenshotted before restock and saw the difference)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!