SPT Realism Mod

• have you try to load SVM before Reaslim in load order ?

• have you try to load SVM before Reaslim in load order ?

yes, its loaded before heres how my order looks

{

"order": ["aBoopsQuestZoneAPI_v1.0.0.0", "Anastasia", "Svetlana", "DoorBreacher", "MoreCheckmarksBackend", "ODT-ItemInfo-3.2.0", "ServerValueModifier", "SPT-Realism-Mod", "bluehead-AIOTrader", "SWAG", "Virtual's Custom Quest Loader", "zSolarint-SAIN-ServerMod", "zzDrakiaXYZ-Waypoints", "Skwizzy-NoDiscardLimit"]

}

• If you run into issues/conflicts with other mods that override the same values and methods as Realism I can't offer support. Realism already has a config option for disabling FIR requirements. Please check the overview page and the configs.

• If you run into issues/conflicts with other mods that override the same values and methods as Realism I can't offer support. Realism already has a config option for disabling FIR requirements. Please check the overview page and the configs.

i have the same problem

• TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading '0')

TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading '0')

at Traders.setLL (C:\Users\codpr\Desktop\eft\user\mods\SPT-Realism-Mod\src\traders\traders.js:132:99)

at Traders.loyaltyLevelHelper (C:\Users\codpr\Desktop\eft\user\mods\SPT-Realism-Mod\src\traders\traders.js:119:22)

at Traders.setLoyaltyLevels (C:\Users\codpr\Desktop\eft\user\mods\SPT-Realism-Mod\src\traders\traders.js:109:14)

at Main.postDBLoad (C:\Users\codpr\Desktop\eft\user\mods\SPT-Realism-Mod\src\mod.js:556:21)

at PostDBModLoader.executeMods (C:\snapshot\project\obj\loaders\PostDBModLoader.js)

at PostDBModLoader.onLoad (C:\snapshot\project\obj\loaders\PostDBModLoader.js)

at App.load (C:\snapshot\project\obj\utils\App.js)

at Traders.setLL (C:\Users\codpr\Desktop\eft\user\mods\SPT-Realism-Mod\src\traders\traders.js:132:99)

at Traders.loyaltyLevelHelper (C:\Users\codpr\Desktop\eft\user\mods\SPT-Realism-Mod\src\traders\traders.js:119:22)

at Traders.setLoyaltyLevels (C:\Users\codpr\Desktop\eft\user\mods\SPT-Realism-Mod\src\traders\traders.js:109:14)

at Main.postDBLoad (C:\Users\codpr\Desktop\eft\user\mods\SPT-Realism-Mod\src\mod.js:556:21)

at PostDBModLoader.executeMods (C:\snapshot\project\obj\loaders\PostDBModLoader.js)

at PostDBModLoader.onLoad (C:\snapshot\project\obj\loaders\PostDBModLoader.js)

at App.load (C:\snapshot\project\obj\utils\App.js)

help ?

• If you have the same problem then what I said to him also applies to you

• never had a problem before all i did was updated to 3.6.1

but thank you for your help

rip

You've provided no information, please post as much information as possible when reporting errors. Make sure you are properly updated to latest SPT and Realism, and that you try with no other mods installed with default config first.

Edited once, last by Fontaine ().

• I can't revert de hp to default, just intalled SPT i open the game once then download the realism mod, i go in the .exe, change everything to my liking, but the revert HP to default never saves, once i close the mod config, it always unchecks

As you can see, even if i save, it unchecks once a restart the mod config.

I appreciate any kind of help.

• You'r supposed to do it once.
    Its the same for revert meds

• I disabled all mods

the problem with locations without bots is not gone

when you connect the mod back - everything works, except for airdrops, they contain 1-2 things and that's it

in the configuration menu

only the bot changes parameter is enabled

• I disabled all mods

the problem with locations without bots is not gone

when you connect the mod back - everything works, except for airdrops, they contain 1-2 things and that's it

in the configuration menu

only the bot changes parameter is enabled

Mods can't permanently change SPT. You messed something up with your install, with the configs or database files. This has nothing to do with me or my mods.

Edited 2 times, last by Fontaine ().

• On a fresh install of 3.6.1, Using Realism mod and recoil mod, came in contact with a wierd popping sound when wearing headsets IG and shooting, without headsets no problem, Not sure if this was mentioned in this thread before.

Edit: Popping sound happens when shooting without headsets aswell

• On a fresh install of 3.6.1, Using Realism mod and recoil mod, came in contact with a wierd popping sound when wearing headsets IG and shooting, without headsets no problem, Not sure if this was mentioned in this thread before.

Edit: Popping sound happens when shooting without headsets aswell

"Using Realism mod and recoil mod" BRUH

• "Using Realism mod and recoil mod" BRUH

RECOIL 2: AN SPT-REALISM EDIT

This mod i'm using with ur mod, poorly worded on my part, since it requires SPT realism aswell

Anyway, just a ton of popping sound when gunshots are going off, tried playing without 'Recoil 2: An spt realism edit' to see if maybe that was causing something but issue was still there

Edited 2 times, last by UNKWNK2 ().

• Is there any way to change or even remove blunt damage? I'm not using the medical system that realism adds and I'm just dying in one shot from shotguns when my armor stops it but blunt damage just doesn't care. I don't find it realistic nor fun and I'd like to change it if possible.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!