SPT Realism Mod

• I knew is was intentional but it's kinda weird to neutered an ultra-expensive item to uselessness. Not to mention that you can't see the laser when using point firing which defeat the purpose of it.

You asked why you can't use it that way as a support question, but you also knew it was intentional? Please leave feedback in the comments as this is for issue/bug support. The appropriate way would be to simply ask "hey can we get a config option to allow the use of sights with thermals?" like Andrew did.

I will add an option for it whenever there's a new version of Realism.

• i was just wondering i saw that you had the same issue as me ;

"Issue: The PMC (Bear and Usec) do not have the Found-In-Raid status for items in all slots, The quests still require me to get the items with FiR status,."

and i was wondering does anyone have a solution to this issue , cuz my buttons for FiR in the Realism.config don't work at all i enable them and it doesn't change anything, any new item that i get from the raid don't get the FiR status and the quests still require me to get the items FiR. Please if anyone knows the sollution can you tell me.

Thanks in advance .

• The latest versions of SPT made it so that PMCs do not have FIR items on them to simulate live, I do not know if there's anything I can do about it or if it's a config option

• The latest versions of SPT made it so that PMCs do not have FIR items on them to simulate live, I do not know if there's anything I can do about it or if it's a config option

oh ok, so the "Remove Item Found-In-Raid Requirements" and "Remove Quest Found-In-Raid Requirements" check boxes in the "Realism Mod config" don't work anymore at all, or can i enable them somehow.

• Can you please elaborate on the quests you are trying to complete with FIR items? Any items other PMCs bring in to the raid as part of their loadout are not FIR. What kind of quest is asking for items from their loadout?

You can just purchase items from the Flea market to complete your quests with the configuration options enabled.

• can anyone help me i cant find any bots in game and i get this error in the console im using sain and swag configured how the mod description said

TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading '5fbe3ffdf8b6a877a729ea82')

TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading '5fbe3ffdf8b6a877a729ea82')

at BotEquipmentFilterService.adjustWeighting (C:\snapshot\project\src\services\BotEquipmentFilterService.ts:356:41)

at BotEquipmentFilterService.filterBotEquipment (C:\snapshot\project\src\services\BotEquipmentFilterService.ts:68:18)

at BotGen.myGenerateBot (D:\SPP\user\mods\SPT-Realism\src\bots\bot_gen.ts:276:44)

at BotGen.myPrepareAndGenerateBots (D:\SPP\user\mods\SPT-Realism\src\bots\bot_gen.ts:251:24)

at BotGenerator.prepareAndGenerateBots (D:\SPP\user\mods\SPT-Realism\src\mod.ts:177:35)

at BotController.generate (C:\snapshot\project\src\controllers\BotController.ts:178:64)

at BotCallbacks.generateBots (C:\snapshot\project\src\callbacks\BotCallbacks.ts:55:61)

at RouteAction.action (C:\snapshot\project\src\routers\static\BotStaticRouter.ts:20:50)

at BotStaticRouter.handleStatic (C:\snapshot\project\src\di\Router.ts:51:61)

at HttpRouter.handleRoute (C:\snapshot\project\src\routers\HttpRouter.ts:72:62)

at BotEquipmentFilterService.adjustWeighting (C:\snapshot\project\src\services\BotEquipmentFilterService.ts:356:41)

at BotEquipmentFilterService.filterBotEquipment (C:\snapshot\project\src\services\BotEquipmentFilterService.ts:68:18)

at BotGen.myGenerateBot (D:\SPP\user\mods\SPT-Realism\src\bots\bot_gen.ts:276:44)

at BotGen.myPrepareAndGenerateBots (D:\SPP\user\mods\SPT-Realism\src\bots\bot_gen.ts:251:24)

at BotGenerator.prepareAndGenerateBots (D:\SPP\user\mods\SPT-Realism\src\mod.ts:177:35)

at BotController.generate (C:\snapshot\project\src\controllers\BotController.ts:178:64)

at BotCallbacks.generateBots (C:\snapshot\project\src\callbacks\BotCallbacks.ts:55:61)

at RouteAction.action (C:\snapshot\project\src\routers\static\BotStaticRouter.ts:20:50)

at BotStaticRouter.handleStatic (C:\snapshot\project\src\di\Router.ts:51:61)

at HttpRouter.handleRoute (C:\snapshot\project\src\routers\HttpRouter.ts:72:62)

• If you want support you need to provide details, like what other mods you have installed (the full list, nothing left out), SPT version, Realism version, config options etc.

• The application had a critical error and failed to run

Exception produced: Error: Attempted to resolve unregistered dependency token: "RagfairTaxService"

Stacktrace:

Error: Attempted to resolve unregistered dependency token: "RagfairTaxService"

at InternalDependencyContainer.resolve (C:\snapshot\project\node_modules\tsyringe\dist\cjs\dependency-container.js:105:19)

at Main.preAkiLoad (G:\DwnlData\Escape From Tarkov\user\mods\SPT-Realism\src\mod.js:88:42)

at PreAkiModLoader.executeMods (C:\snapshot\project\obj\loaders\PreAkiModLoader.js)

at PreAkiModLoader.load (C:\snapshot\project\obj\loaders\PreAkiModLoader.js)

at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:96:5)

at process.runNextTicks [as _tickCallback] (node:internal/process/task_queues:65:3)

at Function.runMain (pkg/prelude/bootstrap.js:1980:13)

at node:internal/main/run_main_module:17:47

i may need a wee bit help on why this just isn't working, i downloaded the latest version and i just get this in response when loading up, Yes i am running this at 3.7.2

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!