SPT Realism Mod

• How did you solve it? I have the same problem and I can't find a way to get the MOD to work. Thanks in advance.

• Everything eles works well, but I have a problem with stance.

Someone else says there is a problem when stance turned OFF, but I don't have any problem related to motions when I turned it off.

When changing stance, my weapon bob once with a certain centerpoint, probably center of weapon.

After changing stance, when making ADS, the weapon intermittenly bob very intense before finishing ADS.

And sometimes, when moving or reloading, entire weapon and my arms go wild, spinning so hard that makes play impossible.

Not having mod that alter motions, and re-installed SPT once, and keep having problem.

• Hey man - I'm using tactical gear component as well as that one 16 inch barrel mod for the HK 416, and since theres no compatibilty patch for TGC as of yet I'm guessing these errors are caused by it - it shouldn't cause any issues affecting gameplay, correct?

Realism Mod: Failed To Find Custom Preset For Bot marksman At Tier 2

Weapon 5ae08f0a5acfc408fb1398a1 was generated incorrectly, falling back to weapon preset see error above

Weapon 5ae08f0a5acfc408fb1398a1 was generated incorrectly, falling back to weapon preset see error above

• I don't know what you mean at all

The extend of the error is contained within the error message

• Helpful

How did you solve it? I have the same problem and I can't find a way to get the MOD to work. Thanks in advance.

So what I did is I just got the official version of SPT 3.8.0 from the hub

I'm guessing like me you got it from somewhere else but that's the problem just download SPT 3.8.0 from the hub and unpack it in your spt folder.

• So what I did is I just got the official version of SPT 3.8.0 from the hub

I'm guessing like me you got it from somewhere else but that's the problem just download SPT 3.8.0 from the hub and unpack it in your spt folder.

Yeah please never ever report issues when not using SPT from official sources, giant waste of my or someone else's time

• Fontaine added a new version:

SPT Realism Mod v1.0.1 for SPT AKI 3.8.0

Please follow the download link to see the full patch notes. This release brings back bot loot progression, has important fixes, balance changes and some additional attachments and calibre conversion.

• So I need help, I got a fresh install of spt 3.8.0 with only mod that is SPT Realism Mod 1.1.0 and when I launch spt with new profile ( zero to hero) and go play grounded and the first thing that happens when I load in is this error log, not sure what causes this but it also happens on other maps too like customs. Also I did notice that in github it says

• There are some bot generation errors that happen occasionally. Still investigating. Doesn't seem to stop bots spawning.

as in my case seems bots spawn less? maybe just unlucky, not sure.

• Good day. A question of this nature: when going out on a raid, the weapon does not fire until you reload it, the first cartridge turns out not to be in the chamber. I tried it without the mod and everything was fine. Has anyone encountered this, how to fix it? I don’t know English well, I translated the menus through a translator, but it didn’t give me any clarity about what was preventing the first shot.

demonstration

upd. Forgot to add. What needs to be turned off so that concentration is not wasted? It is wasted even without using the sight.

• Fontaine added a new version:

SPT Realism Mod v1.1.1 for SPT AKI 3.8.0

Please follow the download link to see the full patch notes. This build has fixes for the fix for looting bots compatibility (was allowing looting bots compat option when loot changes were disabled which should not be possible), and being able to use multiple AR-15 style stocks.

• That happened because you had reload changes disaled, but should be fixed for v1.1.1.

Good day. A question of this nature: when going out on a raid, the weapon does not fire until you reload it, the first cartridge turns out not to be in the chamber. I tried it without the mod and everything was fine. Has anyone encountered this, how to fix it? I don’t know English well, I translated the menus through a translator, but it didn’t give me any clarity about what was preventing the first shot.

demonstration

upd. Forgot to add. What needs to be turned off so that concentration is not wasted? It is wasted even without using the sight.

It's a feature of the mod, check the description and config, "manual chambering"

I have ballistics enabled but not seeing it in the game config, just a lot of 'test'

Not reproducible on my end, maybe you didn't save your config options and restart the server.

• Can someone help please? I get this error when I install the mod, even if it's the only mod I install.

The application had a critical error and failed to run

Exception produced: TypeError

Stacktrace:

TypeError: this.configServer.getConfig is not a function

at new LocationController (C:\snapshot\src\controllers\LocationController.ts:53:48)

at new AirdropLootgen (E:\Program Files\Escape from Tarkov [BSG-Rip] by Ksenia\Escape from Tarkov\user\mods\SPT-Realism\src\misc\airdrops.ts:43:1)

at Main.preAkiLoad (E:\Program Files\Escape from Tarkov [BSG-Rip] by Ksenia\Escape from Tarkov\user\mods\SPT-Realism\src\mod.ts:217:39)

at PreAkiModLoader.executeModsAsync (C:\snapshot\src\loaders\PreAkiModLoader.ts:420:53)

at PreAkiModLoader.load (C:\snapshot\src\loaders\PreAkiModLoader.ts:62:24)

at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:95:5)

at process.runNextTicks [as _tickCallback] (node:internal/process/task_queues:64:3)

at Function.runMain (pkg/prelude/bootstrap.js:1984:13)

at node:internal/main/run_main_module:28:49

at Program.start (C:\snapshot\src\Program.ts:31:13)

• Do you have a pirated version of EFT/SPT or got it from an unofficial source?

• Hey there!
    The medical system seems to have broken for me at some point. 2 days ago it still worked fine, medkits worked as intended. But not it seems like something went wrong. Medkits no longer heal bleeds, nor heavy bleeds. Car medkits have 360 HP for some reason, and only take 1 use to heal a body part its set amount of HP, meaning i could use it 360 times. It would still take its set amount of HP to heal bleeds tho.
    I tried disabling the config, that didnt work. I tried deleting the config, and that didnt work either.
    Is there a way to fix this issue, and has this happened to anyone else?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!