Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?5aee6…xknu1xon6V2sb4MiK59PbGwvr
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    Official Site.
    List of used mods
    None.

So I tried to put some money for extracts in my container, but after loading into a raid it just gets deleted, doesn't matter if it's in some case or not. Same thing with moeny found in raid, after getting out of raid, simmilarly gone from the inventory.

I just did a fresh install today and no mods added, so what gives? :/

• Have you made any repairs and/or any purchases from Traders after you put the money in the safe container? It's normal if you did.

If you don't forget before the raid, check and add the money. If there is money in the safe container, it automatically uses it first.

• That's what I did, sorry for not being specific.

This is the order: Put money into container ->instantly go into raid -> open inventory -> poof, magic trick of no more money ;(

• i had this problem as well. ive noticed its mostly the roubles that gets deleted it also doesnt matter the case for me since i use a dogtag case for extra storage. i started putting the money in my pockets but i noticed it was a bit random with that and sometimes it would others it wouldnt

• I have this issue too. I started putting the cash for extraction in my docs case, £10,000 but ended up using a free extract and there was still £1,700 gone from my docs case. I died on the next raid and all my money went out of my docs case. My docs case is always in my gamma container so it should have still been in there. Very strange.

• I wasn't able to reproduce this, and it had me scratching my head. But I think I have figured it out.
    Insurance! If you are insuring something before the raid, it defaults to taking from your character before your stash. This is not the same behaviour as live, and as such is likely a bug. I will bring this to the attention of the devs.

• I wasn't able to reproduce this, and it had me scratching my head. But I think I have figured it out.
    Insurance! If you are insuring something before the raid, it defaults to taking from your character before your stash. This is not the same behaviour as live, and as such is likely a bug. I will bring this to the attention of the devs.

no its not insurance... running with same gear for few raids and still does it without insuring anything

I will mention again that the money found in raid from safes/etc. and put in the safe container also get deleted after death/extraction. I've tried all possible cases, the result is still the same, but only with roubles, euros and dollars work just fine. Also if you put them anywhere else on your person, you can bring the roubles into the raid/extract with them, so that might be something to go on.

• CWX

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!