SPT-INSTALLER

• Official Post

It doesn't work. But, it's probably user error. Both us of play. My laptop just finished and it's perfect and I'm tracking down mods. My hubby's desktop still gets the version error.

So I'm going to wipe everything out on his computer and go back to the very beginning.

Also, on my laptop - I didn't get the popup either. But the patcher still ran and worked just as it should.

The only other thing I can suggest is trying to run the installer as administrator, I personally am unsure what the issue can be at the moment

• Thanks for the replies and help! And super mods all the way around with awesome support.

At this point, since the laptop is working and currently in a raid, the desktop is something I've messed up - I'm putting the dunce hat on my head and saying I must have done something wrong and just don't know what it is I did.

• Official Post

Thanks for the replies and help! And super mods all the way around with awesome support.

At this point, since the laptop is working and currently in a raid, the desktop is something I've messed up - I'm putting the dunce hat on my head and saying I must have done something wrong and just don't know what it is I did.

If you do ever figure out what it is, can you let me know? Maybe it’s something I can build into the tool to mitigate the issue

• Official Post

Hi,

I have no idea what it was that caused the problem but it was something in the live files. I ended up doing a clean install of the live and then the installer and it worked fine, including the patcher pop up.

brilliant, weird issue though, ill keep that in mind

• Hi!
    I'm having some trouble with the Installer, it just stops after "[INFO]: No AKI zip file present in directory, downloading..." no more progress after this.
    The AKIZIP file is created but nothing more happens, i've tried running as administrator, disabling Windows Defender and Disabling the firewall but it just doesent want to download the files :(
    Anyone able to give me some tips on resolving this?

• Hi!
    I'm having some trouble with the Installer, it just stops after "[INFO]: No AKI zip file present in directory, downloading..." no more progress after this.
    The AKIZIP file is created but nothing more happens, i've tried running as administrator, disabling Windows Defender and Disabling the firewall but it just doesent want to download the files :(
    Anyone able to give me some tips on resolving this?

From your screenshot, your current live version is 18876. That was just released and I don't believe the patch is posted yet for that version. SPT is at 18346, so you might need to wait just a bit for the patch to be updated.

• From your screenshot, your current live version is 18876. That was just released and I don't believe the patch is posted yet for that version. SPT is at 18346, so you might need to wait just a bit for the patch to be updated.

That might be it yeah, in my mind it should download the AKI and patcher regardless of the version and then give a warning? perhaps add a warning that it wont download because of unknown version if this is the case :)

• The very next line after the one you posted is downloading the patcher. Since there are many patchers available, it searches for and downloads the correct patcher for your live version.

From the sounds of it, because there is no correct patcher for you, it's looking for it. Since it can't find it, it just keeps looking. These SPT guys are pretty quick and awesome. I'd bet the patcher will up in another couple days - then it would will work just awesome.

Be patient, because SPT is awesome lol.

• The very next line after the one you posted is downloading the patcher. Since there are many patchers available, it searches for and downloads the correct patcher for your live version.

From the sounds of it, because there is no correct patcher for you, it's looking for it. Since it can't find it, it just keeps looking. These SPT guys are pretty quick and awesome. I'd bet the patcher will up in another couple days - then it would will work just awesome.

Be patient, because SPT is awesome lol.

Yeah that might be it :) No worries, i got time :)

• Official Post

yeah that was the issue, I thought i added some logging to the installer when a patch isn't available, guess I didn't, ill check that when I have time as it'll be useful as I expect EFT will update a few times before we get a new version of SPT-AKI out

• CWX added a new version:

CWX

CHANGELOG:

@waffle has been an absolute boss and got this up and running with a new system, we have dropped using GITEA for downloading the patcher as it doesnt seem like this will be fixed, it will download the files still.

changed the layout, much easier to read and user friendly, will update the overview later on

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• Hi,

Everytime i run the installer it stops at the setup client and says "Failed to locate the Zip Header", am i doing something wrong? Do i need 7zip instead of winrar?

It ends up looking like this.

CWX

Changelog:

hopefully fixed issues with mirrorList

CWX

CHANGELOG:

Waffle made a fucky wucky and now it should be fixed UwU

• Help, I could install the entire thing just fine but when I installed .NET 6.0 it errors when trying to install the patcher.

It says, after going from 0% to 100% in less than a second, "Failed to install patcher." and promts me to leave.

CWX

CHANGELOG:

Made adjustments to not require patching process when versions match

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!