Sell to Flea Market

• VeryGery added a new file:

• VeryGery added a new version:

- Fix price display when creating offer and modding weapons

- Selling multiple items (including stacks) will now give you the correct amount of money

• Feature: You will now pay the market commission for an offer
    • Fix: Proper error messages
    • Fixed a bug where using "Require all items" would multiply the amount of money you get by the number of items sold

- Items contained within the items your selling (like weapon attachments) will now be accounted for in the price

- Added a config to let you sell for any amount of money

- Added a config to pay no commission

- Tied sell time to sell chance (and therefore, the price ratio). Underpriced offers will now sell quicker, overpriced ones slower. At market price, items will sell somewhere between half an hour (25% of maximum time) and 1 hour (30 minutes random factor).

- Configs for maximum time and random factor in time to sell, as well as instant selling.

• I have a problem with this mod, when I buy a weapon at a flea market, for example HK416, then only its base is bought, without components (handle, barrel, etc.), I do not know if the problem is related to this mod, but if it disable, then a whole weapon is bought from an ordinary flea market

I don't know English very well, so I used a translator

• I have a problem with this mod, when I buy a weapon at a flea market, for example HK416, then only its base is bought, without components (handle, barrel, etc.), I do not know if the problem is related to this mod, but if it disable, then a whole weapon is bought from an ordinary flea market

I don't know English very well, so I used a translator

I've tried this now, but I managed to get the full gun. Is that a modded gun? If it is, that might be the issue, the mod might not find the preset for the gun.

That being said, I still have to look into compatibility with modded items.

• I've tried this now, but I managed to get the full gun. Is that a modded gun? If it is, that might be the issue, the mod might not find the preset for the gun.

i reinstalled game, still the same. can it caused if i gave myself lvl 10 from profile editor?

• I've tried this now, but I managed to get the full gun. Is that a modded gun? If it is, that might be the issue, the mod might not find the preset for the gun.

its happenning both with normal (default) guns and modded like m4a1 2k17, i buyed pm from ragfair, its normal, but if i buy shotgun or rifle - its gun without components

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!