Forever Splash screen. I have used the FAQ help already.

• Server version
    Game client version
    Client log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?e0ed0…NebY1QcGWqiCpJTgDxNiHaW1N
    BepInEx log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?14169…ReB9qNDCDwSHxFvPScchndNxz
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?4225e…KANhbcKS9V5rqCcdxda29UTxq
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    From official site
    List of used mods
    none

It gets stuck in this loop like it do not see the server or something.

I have refreshed all my EFT original files and tried again. I even tried the auto SPT installer. The same results each time.

I received no errors on screen and the Splash screen acts like it is loading. I've left it run for thirty minutes and still nothing.

Edited 2 times, last by BrettA ().

• Your error is exactly in your message
    Game client version
    Use downgrader.

<This guy made this mod, check it out

• Thanks For your response. I have 12.12.15.17349 but my original was

18346 I guess I misunderstood what one they were asking for. I’ll update that now.

• Well, `EasyAssetsPatch` error from client logs IIRC refers to version mismatch anyway, I can only recommend trying again, and checking that your original is actually 18346 and patch worked.
    Not the issue of AKI but client that's for sure.

<This guy made this mod, check it out

• Original

After the down grader.

Do I need to clear my install folder every try for a fresh install?

I deleted the folder and redid the entire install method. patch then move SPT folders.

I've noticed when starting the AKI launcher the server seems to get stuck on /singleplayer/bundles

I have tried the auto installer as well with the same result.

Edited 4 times, last by BrettA ().

• Hrllo,

Me too have same issue, i try all, also i ask at friend to give me his copy "from him work, with me not" the difference is I have the 1080Ti he have the 2070, and windows 10, I have windows 11

• So I had done this manually quite a few times. I never seemed to work however, I would also corrupt the original game exe to where it would never load into the game. After the 10th time of uninstalling the entire game and redownloading it from BSG. "Don't forget to delete the EFT(LIVE) files" I got the standard game back to a playable state , Started the game to get to the market place, Not sure if this was a contributing factor "lowered my FOV from max to 69" and turned off auto updates when reinstalling it. I used the installer again for the third time. Put it in it's own folder and let it run. Low and behold it started up. I was able to raid and use market. I hope this will help anyone else. The for some reason the manual way does not work.

• waffle.lord

Set the Label from In progress to Solved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!