Constant Red message spamming in console, 30-35min Raid times, No Extracts, Weapon error messages

• Server version
    Game client version
    Client log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?f2bce…g41UJxgFNj3rNLc7zT6CjiJcC
    BepInEx log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?c1150…dA9qoRM8NzR6rEFrSFB2YWNnn
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?2451b…XkU6SnJtLdanPBbp1AuHEVJYC
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    Escape from Tarkov's official website - EOD version
    List of used mods
    HideoutArchitect
    NeverLoseEquipment
    zFin-AITweaks
    Kmyuhyuk-GamePanelHUD
    CWX-DeSharpener.dll
    InspectionlessMalfs.dll
    Kobrakon-TakeABreak.dll
    Nexus-FasterHipDraw.dll
    R1ft.Headlamps.dll
    SamSWAT.TimeWeatherChanger.dll

Hello,

As the title says I have constant red messages spamming in the console, my raid times are between 30-35 minutes and I have no extracts available on any map I play on. I downloaded and installed NeverLoseEquipment because of these issues and I have to wait until for my insurance returns. The red messages were happening before I installed any mods and I haven't tampered with any files so I'm very confused why this is happening. The raids times and extracts may be caused by FAIT but I'm still unsure on this.

Is anyone else experiencing this issues and is there a fix for these? In the mean time I will be doing some testing to see if I can narrow things down, hopefully someone can explain things better.

Roach

Edited once, last by Rad Roach ().

• Rad Roach

Changed the title of the thread from “Constant Red message spamming in console, 30-35min Raid times, No Extracts,” to “Constant Red message spamming in console, 30-35min Raid times, No Extracts, Weapon error messages”.
  • Your list of mods that you provided is incomplete, don't forget that plugins also considered as mods, and some of them may also require update from version to version.
    The error says itself - something wrong with ThirdPerson mode, that is in your Bepinex/Plugins.

<This guy made this mod, check it out

• No clue, never seen that error before, but I bet it's related to the one that makes those messages

• I did some testing and it was a mod issue which has since been solved, however I am getting a new TypeError message(s) in the console without any mods and a fresh installation here's 1 for an example - https://prnt.sc/zhATQX2xae5m

I believe this is it's connected to insurance and pricing of insurance from what I can see but I could be wrong. Is this issue under investigation or being looked in too or would I need to provide more information?

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Roach

• Insurance is a symptom, not an ill.
    Most likely it tries to check insurance of non existent item by this point, have you removed any mod that has items? might need to check your profile.

• CWX

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!