Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?3d4ab…jrMXHe7TDQu7uQxyb1MGunbg5
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    official eft
    List of used mods
    no mods

Launcher does not open or run the sever starts up . On task manager only the server shows up . The launcher shows no signs of runnning . this is happening to both my new install and my old one , which was running fine last week . I only have server logs . no launcher logs .

• I have both .net framework 4.7.2 and .net runtime 6

The logs I sent on show the sever on its first start up . No other logs for the launcher are created .

Last night I deleted it all and used the installer to see if it was human error on my part . Still have the same issue. Server starts as it should . Launcher does nothing I get the blue loading circle for only a split second after double clicking on the launcher

• I'm getting an error when trying to patch/downgrade my game client I'm downgrading from 12.12.15.18807_to_12.12.15.18346 and i have a fresh copy of the client and i followed the instructions for the SPT AKI Patcher the error says this......( Failed to find source file for 'D:STP AKI\Aki_Patches\EscapeFromTarkov_Data\globagamemanagers.assets.Delta' ) i have never had an issue running a patcher till now. i have been using SPT AKI for 2 years now and I'm sure I'm doing everything right. thank you for everything you guys do and all the work you guys put in. Did you have this issue and i cant do a new thread because have nor logs at all and the thread requires logs

• I'm getting an error when trying to patch/downgrade my game client I'm downgrading from 12.12.15.18807_to_12.12.15.18346 and i have a fresh copy of the client and i followed the instructions for the SPT AKI Patcher the error says this......( Failed to find source file for 'D:STP AKI\Aki_Patches\EscapeFromTarkov_Data\globagamemanagers.assets.Delta' ) i have never had an issue running a patcher till now. i have been using SPT AKI for 2 years now and I'm sure I'm doing everything right. thank you for everything you guys do and all the work you guys put in. Did you have this issue and i cant do a new thread because have nor logs at all and the thread requires logs

I had that problem before could not unzip patcher or use it so I used the installer they have and it does everything for you beside the .net stuff you need . I get no error codes . It seems like the launcher isn't even there it does noting . No logs or shows it is working

• Official Post

Do you have your launcher for BSG and game in the same place?

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• CWX

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!