Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?2b905…bw6omiHKv5ChAUewPB8g3Nys6
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    Escapefromtarkov.com
    List of used mods
    none

Note: The Launcher deleted the Logs folder so I couldn't get the Client Log and I didn't have the other BepinEx Log File at all. The only log I was able to get was the Server Log.

This is a fresh install of both SPT and EFT

I've followed many guides and looked into other threads but have gone to no use for me.

I have tried moving the folder to all sorts of places on my computer (Program Files, Different Drives, etc.)

I have installed the latest graphics drivers, updated everything possible, reinstalled the game twice, reinstalled Launcher one of those times.

Made sure that the copy of the game was in a different directory and made sure the version of both the Aki Launcher and The Game were the same (After Downgrade)

Also made sure I had all the NET dependencies/requirements shown in installation guide

My issue is when I click the Start Game button after I ran the Server and Launcher, and logged in, I either will have:

1. Nothing besides the icon of EFT on the taskbar, then it closes almost instantly.

2. An error that can occur because I try putting back one of the files from the original game that sounded needed in previous threads (EscapeFromTarkov_BE.exe).

*Image Attached for Error*

I can't seem to figure out why after I first Launch the game that it deletes both the Logs folder and the EFT_BE.exe file.

If I could get some help for my issue would be greatly appreciated.

• Okay so this afternoon I saw that the SPT_Aki Auto Installer was updated and tried that. For some reason this worked. My game started running and working perfectly. Link to that here: SPT-AKI-INSTALLER

Thank You

POST HAS BEEN RESOLVED

• CWX

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!