codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?fed2a…TK4j1oBSwY7iYdPbsD1MSWcFr
    BepInEx log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?aeb8a…GWk5k7vhitEMAZorN55krj9xe
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?7997a…YkLGCdFKrAvLT5eSJsxz4w5yv
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    I own the $150 version of Escape From Tarkov, since 2018.
    List of used mods
    Plenty of them, the issue is directly with SPT and EFT Live using the same config file and is irrelevant to mods.

SPT uses the same config file as EFT and so any time I play one version of the game, the settings for the other version get reset to default. This is really annoying because I switch between live and SPT very often and I don't use default controls or graphical settings. This actually gets me killed in live because I use X for fire selector and default is X for prone, so sometimes I get into a gunfight on EFT Live and I die because instead of switching to full auto I do a belly flop and get shot in the top of the head.

This needs a fix really badly because I don't want to have to just pick one or the other between SPT and EFT Live.

For the record, SPT is installed in a folder on my Desktop, not my Live folder. This is to prevent people from thinking otherwise.

• Same thing here. This is a nightmare cuz it took me years to find the perfect key bindings for my personal taste.

Now I'll have to redo the whole settings and I don't even remember every single bind I did.

• Official Post

yes they use the same location for the configs, until SPT matches Live EFT version, this could, nothing we can do, closing thread

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• CWX

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!