Nootropix-SpeedLoader
    SamSWAT-HKG36
    SamSWAT-M32A1
    SamSWAT-SelectEntryPoint
    Trap-AIO
    Trap-ProgressiveStash
    SamSWAT-HolosunHS507C
    SamSWAT-LeupoldDEVO

I've run into an issue recently with SP-Tarkov that's left me unable to play the game. I recently finished a raid on Customs, but after that, I started getting the error message, "Object reference not set to an instance of an object." I have no clue what it means, or if it's referencing a conflict in a mod or not. All I do know is it happened after a raid in Customs, and so far, the only thing I can deduce is it has to do with a thermal optic conflicting somewhere. Can someone help me out with finding out what is happening here?

• Based on your client logs it seems like either some files are missing from the mod ClearVision, or there is another mod conflicting with the bundles that ClearVision edits.

I would start by reinstalling CV to see if that fixes it. If that doesn't work, try running the game without CV.

If it starts working, you'll know that another mod is conflicting, and you'll have to narrow it down - or there is an issue with CV specifically. In which case you'll have to take it up with the mod author.

Hope this helps

• That's a start and at least gives me a direction to go. What's weird is I made a new profile, updated it so I'm back to where I was, and so far, the only issue I've had wasn't from the ClearVision mod, but rather an insurance issue that kept hanging at the end of the raids. That was a minor inconvenience, but I fixed that myself. So far, this issue hasn't come up again, yet I'm not running into the same issue. I'm wondering if it was an item I picked up? May have to look into it later, but for now, I'm at least playing again.

• Guys!

I've got the same things what happened with me: I was playing on woods a Scavenger killed me with an AS-VAL (SP-5) Bullets. And after the session immediately the game has been crashed. ...

The original game that I have been copied from Edge of Darkness edition
    and the SPT-AKI version was also EOD.

SPT-AKI Version: 3.0.0

Aki Server version: 14.15.3.0

Aki-Launcher.Exe version: 1.0.0.0

Ppatcher version: Patcher_12.12.30.18969_to_12.12.15.18346

I haven't used any mods!

Here is my log files I hope that it helps to resolve the problem as fast as you can ;)

Application-Log.txt

Backendlog-Ateg.txt

BepIndexLog-Ateg.txt

Errors-Log-Ateg.txt

TracersLog-Ateg.txt

If you would like to know any other info from the issue I can answer as fast as I see in the replies.

• Update:

The known error: "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" appeared again but only once in about 10 raids.

Maybe someone with a bit technical knowledge could have a look at the attached error log.

So i had the error and may have a possible solution:

I had the same issue with my save and the following mods active:

- BandanaOfProtection

- ClearVision

- ServerValueModifier

After some trial and error i found that the issue could be related to increasing the size of containers above the values of standard and then using the extra space for items.

So i increased the size of a lucky scav box from 14x14 to 15x15 and filled it up. As soon as it was filled the system threw the error after every raid. I then emptied the box and the error disappeared.

I changed the size back to standard 14x14 and filled it up again and the error did not appear again. I will monitor everything for a while but it really looks like its related to the change of container size.

What i also found is that the issue could be related to weapons that are folded and the space they take changes. So unfold you weapons.

• Right, but what further confuses me is that the issue is also arising for those that aren't running mods. I can't figure out why that's happening.

• NFSRacer

Selected a post as the best answer.
  • CWX

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!