Valens-AIO

• Official Post

But seriously, look at my screenshot. I had downloaded the mod JUST before taking it and the folder structure seemed fine. I dunno how to explain this, 7-zip has an option to automatically open the root folder in the archive and show just the contents? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Correct. All in how you open, or extract, the archive.

• Valens added a new version:

Additional features added (don't recall what exactly kekw)

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

Updates for v1.8.0 of Valens-AIO; compatible with SPT-AKI V3.5.0

• Added additional items to Airdrop Blacklist into the airdrop.json
    • Added botGenerationBatchSizePerType and reworked maxBotCap to current defaults and to include Streets into bots.json
    • Added botRelativeLevelDeltaMax into bots.json
    • Added runIntervalSeconds into flea.json; affects how often flea will refresh in-game (so selling faster or slower - is taxing on CPU resources as it calls more often or less often pending how you set it; default is 45 seconds) into flea.json
    • Reworked Ragfair Conditions to take current server values into flea.json
    • Removed airFilterUnitFlowRate, generatorFuelFlowRate, and gpuBoostRate from hideout.json; these may return in the future however, as of now they have been removed from the server config and I would need to dive deep into server code.
    • Consolidated timeLimit into its own boolean and raidTime settings. Restructured AiAmount and AiDifficulty to match the server config in raid.json
    • Added new types into the bots.ts config file
    • Added new types into the flea.ts config file
    • Removed types no longer being used in the hideout.ts config file
    • Added new types into the raid.ts config file
    • Added Streets Marked Room Loot into the Containers In Marked Room Loot Pool
    • General rework and cleanup of code

Update to v1.8.1; Compatibility with SPT-AKI 3.5.0

* Fixed secure containers in marked room; removed the category and added the individual containers. All containers except Kappa are a probability of 3//Kappa is a probability of 1.

Hotfixes for update to v1.8.3/ Compatible with AKI 3.5.0

* Bots.json

* Insurance.json

* Traders.json

• Hi Valens

Getting this error in the server window, any help would be appreciated. Thanks

TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'min')

at Bots.updateBots (E:\EFT SPT AKI\user\mods\valens-aio\src\bots.js:74:63)

at ValensAIO.postDBLoad (E:\EFT SPT AKI\user\mods\valens-aio\src\mod.js:49:14)

at PostDBModLoader.executeMods (C:\snapshot\project\obj\loaders\PostDBModLoader.js)

at PostDBModLoader.onLoad (C:\snapshot\project\obj\loaders\PostDBModLoader.js)

at App.load (C:\snapshot\project\obj\utils\App.js)

at Bots.updateBots (E:\EFT SPT AKI\user\mods\valens-aio\src\bots.js:74:63)

at ValensAIO.postDBLoad (E:\EFT SPT AKI\user\mods\valens-aio\src\mod.js:49:14)

at PostDBModLoader.executeMods (C:\snapshot\project\obj\loaders\PostDBModLoader.js)

at PostDBModLoader.onLoad (C:\snapshot\project\obj\loaders\PostDBModLoader.js)

at App.load (C:\snapshot\project\obj\utils\App.js)

• Official Post

I literally cannot replicate this error. Try downloading this zip then deleting your current mod install and pasting in new from the new zip.

• Code
    TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'min') at Bots.updateBots (C:\SPT-AKI\user\mods\valens-aio\src\bots.js:74:63) at ValensAIO.postDBLoad (C:\SPT-AKI\user\mods\valens-aio\src\mod.js:49:14) at PostDBModLoader.executeMods (C:\snapshot\project\obj\loaders\PostDBModLoader.js) at PostDBModLoader.onLoad (C:\snapshot\project\obj\loaders\PostDBModLoader.js) at App.load (C:\snapshot\project\obj\utils\App.js)
    TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'min') at Bots.updateBots (C:\SPT-AKI\user\mods\valens-aio\src\bots.js:74:63) at ValensAIO.postDBLoad (C:\SPT-AKI\user\mods\valens-aio\src\mod.js:49:14) at PostDBModLoader.executeMods (C:\snapshot\project\obj\loaders\PostDBModLoader.js) at PostDBModLoader.onLoad (C:\snapshot\project\obj\loaders\PostDBModLoader.js) at App.load (C:\snapshot\project\obj\utils\App.js)

Mod no worky worky, even without any other mods
  • Whenever i load up the server it gives me this ( mod Valens-AIO_v1.8.2 is missing from order.json) this is my first time playing SPT so im very lost. it loads the mods but none of the values ive changed are actually working in game. i used the link above as well in case the original on the mod page is whack

• Official Post

Whenever i load up the server it gives me this ( mod Valens-AIO_v1.8.2 is missing from order.json) this is my first time playing SPT so im very lost. it loads the mods but none of the values ive changed are actually working in game. i used the link above as well in case the original on the mod page is whack

The loading error is nothing to be concerned with.

The values changing or not is likely due to another mod conflict as I have no issues with the mod at this time. You can try enabling the debugMode by setting it to true in config/config.json to see if your values are being changed properly inside the server.

• Valens, great mod. Have been enjoying it for 2-3 weeks now.

I have 1 issue and 2 questions:

Issue

On lighthouse for whatever reason, I will occasionally get no extracts at all when clicking "O,O" and either have to KMS or I go MIA.

Here are my settings for "locations"

{
        "allExtractsAvailable": true,
        "freeLabsEntry": true,
        "exfilTime": 8,
        "extractionsExtended": true,
        "enableCoopExtracts": false,
        "noExtractRestrictions": false
    }

Questions:

1. Does bot difficulty adjust Rogues/Bosses as well? If not, is there any mods you recommend to adjust these separate of standard Ai?

2. Is there currently a way to enable listing anything on the flea? I can buy anything, but cannot list everything and have not found if there is a setting to change this.

Mods currently installed:

MechanicMan-MedicalSpecials

RaidTimers (inactive)

Revingly-MICC-3.7.0

Revingly-NLE-4.4.0

Valiens-AIO_v1.8.2

zRaiRaiTheRaichu-AmmoStats2.2.1

• Official Post

No extracts is just an issue with the game period, even in EFT, BSG issue which would require them to fix. Only remedy is to Alt + F4; won't lose anything, acts as if the raid just never happened.

1. Bosses (Rogues are included in this) have their difficulty set to Normal by default, and neither the Raid Menu Settings or PMC Difficulty changes this. I don't recommend any AI mods atm, I feel like vanilla SPT difficulty, with Max Bot Cap set to 20+ and AI Amount to High is a great balance. 3.5.1 will nerf PMC difficulty across the board.

2. Should be in the flea.json under blacklist. May be a couple of other things you may need to remove I'll have to look into.

• Thank you so much! I haven't ran into the raid thing in regular EFT, but it's definitely a possibility that I have seen it and don't remember. For whatever reason, it is only on lighthouse, so who knows.

And thank you! I will go recheck as I am sure I had missed something.

• zman6116 small tip for when you find yourself without any available extracts: get the Fire Support mod. Not only do you get the power of BRRRRRRRRT, but the mod ALSO comes with the ability to call in a Blackhawk that's pretty much a mobile extraction point.

A couple of days ago I finished the Lighthouse part of Shooter Born In Heaven, got some gear off a couple of rogues and happily crawled to the northern checkpoint... only to realize I can't get out. Luckily I remembered about the Blackhawk, which saved me from losing all that progress :thumbup:

• zman6116 small tip for when you find yourself without any available extracts: get the Fire Support mod. Not only do you get the power of BRRRRRRRRT, but the mod ALSO comes with the ability to call in a Blackhawk that's pretty much a mobile extraction point.

A couple of days ago I finished the Lighthouse part of Shooter Born In Heaven, got some gear off a couple of rogues and happily crawled to the northern checkpoint... only to realize I can't get out. Luckily I remembered about the Blackhawk, which saved me from losing all that progress :thumbup:

That mod rocks!!!

You get to call in the BRRRRRRRRRT and have a cool Spec Ops, Navy SEAL type of extraction!!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!