Pineapple Blitz Grenade
    ServerValueModifier
    BabaYaga
    CustomQuests
    Progressive Stash
    BalancedMeds
    UsefulFoodsAndDrinks
    AmmoStats

I used to be able to insure items before going into a raid or even just normally in the stash view.

Now when I try to insure either way, I get a string of an error and the price is "0", unable to insure anything new.

...............................................................................................

...............................................................................................

I haven't had this issue recently, even when modifying values using the mod "ServerValueModifier"

I know one of the Maid Traders sells like all the items in the game or something for only 1 ruble, and there are some Super Items being sold for only 1 ruble as well from the Super Items mod.

Insuring works when using another profile, I just want to see if I can fix this error with my current one before using a new profile as a last resort.

Specific error below:

• Loading your profile and I find a lot of equipment isn't examined which is odd as your screenshots show otherwise:

Examining the gun and clicking insure looks okay,

Insuring it also looks okay, no errors.

I would guess there's a mod you have that's showing your gear as examined when it's not and causes the issues you're seeing.

• I still kept getting the error below, even after toggling some mods or moving them out of the game folder.

The insurance prices returned for only 1 attempt, until the option to insure was greyed out again like before.

Unfortunately, I'm giving up on this profile and will start anew, since that seems to be the only fix I have as of now.
    I do appreciate the assistance.

[We can close the thread...]

• I found that the reason i was not being able to insure is because i had something that wasnt actually insurable. So restart your game and take all your keys and keycards out and see what wont sell to anyone., That will be your culprit

• DocKiwi

Selected a post as the best answer.
  • I found that the reason i was not being able to insure is because i had something that wasnt actually insurable. So restart your game and take all your keys and keycards out and see what wont sell to anyone., That will be your culprit

Apparently, a single folding car key was unsellable to Fence.
    After restarting the game, the insurance seems to work fine.

I guess now I'll have to check every item with fence to make sure I don't get this error again.

Thanks man!

• Official Post
    • Helpful

we'll be blacklisting this key, there are alot of items that need blacklisting, we have missed a couple, that key being one

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• CWX

Closed the thread.
  • CWX

Set the Label from In progress to Solved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!