Fin-EerieSilence
    HideoutArchitect
    Ilhsiek-MuchNeeded
    jbs4bmx-MedicalAttention
    Nootropix-BigBackpacks
    Nootropix-BigCases
    Nootropix-BigSecureCases
    zRaiRaiTheRaichu-AmmoStats-2.1.2

This is the second time I've gotten this error that's caused me to restart the game,I've only used therapist for insurance and the only thing i can think of is that i sold something and the system doesn't recognize that it's no longer in my possession. it wont let me insure new items either. i got it before using operator for insurance but i don't have the AIO mod installed and I've already gone through and taken the mods out with the same result.

• I had this issue as well couple days ago, when ever I got to the insurance screen I would get this error message in the console it would still allow me to go in to a raid but would hard crash at a random point. I believe it has something to do with missing or removed gear that is no longer available like you said but I'm just as confused as you bud. I made a new profile and installed my mods one at a time but haven't had any issues yet, still half expecting something to break at any point.

Roach

• I had this issue as well couple days ago, when ever I got to the insurance screen I would get this error message in the console it would still allow me to go in to a raid but would hard crash at a random point. I believe it has something to do with missing or removed gear that is no longer available like you said but I'm just as confused as you bud. I made a new profile and installed my mods one at a time but haven't had any issues yet, still half expecting something to break at any point.

it's really weird, i crashed twice as well. i know it has to do something with the profile file, i tried to piece a new one together( which i kinda did successfully) but even if you remove the insured items from the json file it'll still do the same thing. i was going to try to remove the item in the profile json but since it's all just numbers and letters i have no idea which one it is.

also something i just remember is the machinery key doesn't register, like you'll get it but it wont activate on the quest and it wont open the door when you have the key on you.

Edited once, last by Vidarrn ().

• Official Post

there is a key called "machinery Key" that is an exact copy when you view it, but it will NOT work, it will be blacklisted in a later release.

you might be able to insure once thats removed, maybe.

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• there is a key called "machinery Key" that is an exact copy when you view it, but it will NOT work, it will be blacklisted in a later release.

you might be able to insure once thats removed, maybe.

You were right! it was the key

Edit: the insurance issue was fixed but it crashed again on customs

• I was having the same issue. Tried removing the machinery key. Did not work. But I also found I was having an issue with the folding car key. It was the only key I wasn't able to sell to vendors. Once I discarded the key everything has been working since. I would try going to vendors to sell and see if a any keys are unable to sell and discard them

• I was having the same issue. Tried removing the machinery key. Did not work. But I also found I was having an issue with the folding car key. It was the only key I wasn't able to sell to vendors. Once I discarded the key everything has been working since. I would try going to vendors to sell and see if a any keys are unable to sell and discard them

thanks for the info, I'll definitely try this out and see what happens

• CWX

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!