codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?fe10f…vztVFD6UQw3cPj928riQaifjw
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?f158d…aXPAVFdH4Ws3fA7GnMyWwFKte
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    Escape from Tarkov's official website - EOD version
    List of used mods
    I have quite a lot of mods installed so I have attached screenshots in my thread.

Hi,

I updated to 3.2.2 a few hours ago, installed some mods and created a new profile. Whilst installing mods I made sure nothing was conflicting and nothing was showing red in the console. I pressed the play button and loaded the game successfully, I noticed when I pressed the '`' tilde key there was a constant flow of error exceptions every second which I found odd but continued to examine all trader items and clean up my stash. I bought a couple of things from Fence successfully but the third item gave me the constant buffering circle and the TypeError message in the console so I closed down the game back to the desktop. I've tried removing and starting the game with no mods but I still have the error messages constantly appearing so I'm left to create this thread.

Roach

• They did a hotfix for 3.2.2 which fixes the Fence buffering. Despite this, I too am getting the examineItem() errors you're seeing above. If I leave the game running for a while then eventually Fence's inventory will start to refresh every few seconds, if I am examining an item when this happens then my client will be bugged thinking it is still actively examining an item which prevents me from examining any others until I enter a raid or close/reopen the client. I have very few mods installed, yet I still though it was just my setup. Seeing this I am going to make a fresh install with no mods to see if it persists, if so I will make a post.

I'm also seeing a _ton_ of Item deserialization errors in the trace log, to the point that the logs will grow to 10mb in 30 minutes.

• The same problem. The purchased game is installed. I made a clean installation of AKI without mods. All the same mistakes and the Buyer periodically updates the assortment + an error crashes when buying: Offer no longer exists

• CWX

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!