macross mx weapons armory
    priscilu trader
    Questor reboot
    SamSwat's Famas
    SamSWAT's L85a2
    Samswat's select entry point
    Server value modifier
    snaccpack reboot

I don't remember the exact name the mods have on the aki mods page, so i posted their file's name

As mentioned in the title, bots aren't spawning at all. I booted up into factory first as a scav, ran around the entire place, fired a few guns to see if a scav said a line but I got nothing. So i went for the extract.

Immediately after i tried the same with my PMC and it was more of the same.

Settings were set to horde in both occasions for the AI ammount since I just wanted a bit of mindless fun and to see how long I lasted before perishing.

All mods are updated for 3.2.2, except for the l85 and famas which are for 3.2.1

• Update on the problem:
    I've been testing around factory, and it seems that whenever I spawn at nighttime or do a scav run then this error occurs and bots don't spawn

• Because of All The Backup Sights. The latest update reduced the chance of getting errors, but did not remove it completely. The moder has been informed, a new update will come in the coming days.

For now, there is no solution other than making sure it is using the latest version or deleting it until the update comes, unfortunately.

• Update 2: seems i found the source of the issue. It appears to be lua's player boss scav mod. Once i removed it was able to get into factory without errors in every setting. However i've not yet tested other maps

• Valens

Moved the thread to the trash: Mods related. .
  • CWX

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!