Andrudis-QuestManiac

• Andrudis added a new version:

Changes in v0.11.6 Beta from v0.11.5 Beta

### hotfix

* All quests required to kill "Gluhar Follower Scout" - fixed: issue that prevented those kills to be counted correctly. Special thanks to Ghrimm for pointing out this issue.

* Hideout Assistant (+ Lite/Strict) - fixed: Workstation 3 quest blueprint was by mistake a copy of Workstation 2 quest, now it should match Live blueprint.

Changes in v0.11.7 Beta from v0.11.6 Beta

### hotfix

* Hideout Assistant - quests are updated to match latest Live blueprints for hideout stations

* minor EN spelling fixes

• hey, i thought of something missing with the Hideout assistent quests, trader levels needed to upgrade the stations should be part of the objectives in the quests.

for example on hideout assitent medstation 2 there should be therapist level 2 as an objective in order to finish the quest.

that way players will not be able to get the items before they can actually build the station in the hideout and sell the parts by mistake (happened to me thats why i thought of it)

Changes in v0.11.9 Beta from v0.11.8 Beta

### hotfix

* unsupported locales will now load EN locale correctly. Currently only EN and GE locales are supported. If anyone wants to help with additional locales - see mod description for details.

• Knives that are equiped can be turned in endlessly in the current version fyi

Yes, I noticed this. It has to do with looting restriction that keep your knife in place after death. Not something I can fix easily. But in the next AQM version most handover conditions from the current quests will be removed. There will be a few new new quests to handover several knifes (and knifes only), but it will be up to player if they want to skip them with this exploit.

• I have an issue with the uninstall process of the mod, now whenever i complete a default tarkov task my game goes into an infinite buffer. and console says something about mission bug fix Fail

• I have an issue with the uninstall process of the mod, now whenever i complete a default tarkov task my game goes into an infinite buffer. and console says something about mission bug fix Fail

Usually you get problem like this when you have task in your profile which is in "Started" state, but is not available any more. To fix this you need to edit your profile and either remove references to "Started" quests of this mod or change status to "Success" for all such quests

• I love this mod, but are there workarounds for quests failing to start? Never got the Analgin barter or the 9x19 / 12 gauge starting ammo quests.

Not sure what do you mean by "quests failing to start" - could you clarify this a bit?

For Analgin painkillers barter you need to first complete Esmarch tourniquet, then Aseptic bandage, then Immobilizing splint and then AI-2 medikit - all meds quests are chained

As for ammunition - you generally need to unlock barter for weapons which use that caliber:

for 9x19 - SMG Barter Seasoned and Handgun Barter Rookie

for 12x70 - Shootgun Barter Seasoned

for 23x75 - Shootgun Barter Elite

etc...

• Hi Andrudis.

Firstly, thank you for the mod.

Im really new to this, and I tried to add new quest to Peackeeper (headless PMC, headless scav questline), but no success...

I dont want to enable all the new traiders, because then I have to Barter only everything.

So what I did just copy only Headless PMC and Headless Scav quest folder to mods, and I realize Peacekeeper hasnt got one.

I modify Baskhir temorals ID to Pacekeeper instead but no luck. Can you be that kind and help me?

• add new quest to Peackeeper (headless PMC, headless scav questline), but no success...

Headless *** quests depends on corresponding *** Hunt quests to be enabled:

After you complete first Scav Hunt quest for location you will open access to Headless Scav and PMC Hunt quest chains. Completing first PMC Hunt and first Headless Scav will open Headless PMC for that location.

If you want to skip Hunt quests - you need to edit Headless quest to remove conditions inside square brackets at

"conditions": { "AvailableForStart": [ ... ]

you need to do this only for the first quest in bundle as the rest of quests in chain will depend on completing previous one

I dont want to enable all the new traiders, because then I have to Barter only everything.

You do not have to do Barter Only unless you set "EnableBarterOnly" to 'true' - just leave it 'false' and all vanilla traders will be unchanged even if you choose to activate "EnableBarterOnlyQuests" for them.

• Thank you for the help, it is working.

I`d like to create my own mod, downloaded the server, but it needs Tarkov 0.12.11. Im using AKI 1.6 and 0.12.10.12893.

Maybe it is better to wait, until AKI 2.0 is here and start then...

Anyway thank you for the reply.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!