Recoil Tweaker

• CreamCheese added a new file:

• CreamCheese added a new version:

MASSIVE UPDATE

• Added the ability to change the recoil stats on ALMOST ALL WEAPONS.

Took ages, but now we done. :)

Please let me know if any guns don't seem to be changing when the values are changed in the config.

• Created toggle for weapon classes and specific weapon toggle.

If there's any weapons that you want included that I've missed, please let me know.

• Made code more future proof. It will be easier to add additional guns to the config, or if ID changes ever happen. :thumbup:

Ever got really annoyed when your PMC breaks his neck whenever he is shot and flings your view into the stratosphere? Well no more! By default, the mod will now turn this off.

• Turns off aim punch by default. You can reset this value in the config.json by setting it to 1.

Updated to AKI 3.3.0.

• Added new global values to play with.
    • Removed all hidden recoil bonuses from the game. If you noticed that no matter how low you set your settings it didn't fully go away, this should fix that problem for you. This was something I overlooked, this should work exactly as intended now.

Minor update

• Changed how weapons are categorized. If you noticed that weapon categories were a bit iffy, the weapon category options should be as per the wiki.
    • Credit to k4a for the suggestion.
    • Helpful

For some reason, setting any value lower than 1 results in this error:

The application had a critical error and failed to run

Exception produced: SyntaxError: D:\SPT-AKI\user\mods\zCreamCheese-RecoilTweaker-2.2.1\config\config.json: Unexpected token . in JSON at position 1335

Stacktrace:

SyntaxError: D:\SPT-AKI\user\mods\zCreamCheese-RecoilTweaker-2.2.1\config\config.json: Unexpected token . in JSON at position 1335

at parse (<anonymous>)

at Object.Module._extensions..json (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:1173:22)

at Module.load (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:981:32)

at Function.Module._load (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:822:12)

at Module.require (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:1005:19)

at Module.require (pkg/prelude/bootstrap.js:1855:31)

at require (node:internal/modules/cjs/helpers:102:18)

at new RecoilTweaker (D:\SPT-AKI\user\mods\zCreamCheese-RecoilTweaker-2.2.1\src\CreamyRecoilTweaker.js:5:23)

at Object.<anonymous> (D:\SPT-AKI\user\mods\zCreamCheese-RecoilTweaker-2.2.1\src\CreamyRecoilTweaker.js:1205:25)

at Module._compile (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:1105:14)

EDIT: the problem was I set the value to ".5", not "0.5".

• Added presets! Please send some feedback, or other preset ideas to me, or place some in the comments. Feel free to share your own presets for other people to use!
    • Added new variables:
      • hiddenBonusRecoilToggle
        • Toggle for the hidden bonus added by Tarkov by default.
      • aimProceduralIntensity
        • Value for controlling the weapon sway of the weapon overall, even when not firing.
      • RecoilXIntensityByPoseX
        • Values used for changing recoil when standing, crouching or prone.
      • ProceduralIntensityByPoseX
        • Values used for changing ADS weapon sway when standing, crouching or prone.
    • Cleaned up the config a little bit as to make the values clearer. Global settings have been split to differentiate between values that are togglable and not.

• Added completely new GUI editor, so you don't HAVE to stare at the config files. Just some more user accessibility with a modern looking Python GUI.
      • Just enter the RecoilTweakerGUI folder, and run the RecoilTweakerGUI.exe.
      • Explanations for all variables are in the description.

DO NOTE, NOT ALL FEATURES AND VARIABLES ARE ABLE TO BE EDITTED WITH THE APPLICATION IN ITS CURRENT STATE. FUTURE UPDATES WILL ALLOW FOR FURTHER CUSTOMISATION IN THE GUI PROGRAM. FOR NOW, JUST USE THE CONFIGS MANUALLY IF YOU WANT ALL THE FEATURES PROVIDED IN THIS MOD.

Updated to latest version of SPT. :thumbup:

Something's wrong with your file. MediaFire is blocking the file

Updated the GUI, reduced file size.

I'm leaving the all weapon customization, no one uses it, and it bloats the mod.

Fixed bug issues with the GUI not writing down the SMG values using the default function added recently.

Still getting better at catching issues with the releases, I'll promise to not consistently be bug fixing after I introduce new features. :S

Added the new preset system with the GUI.
    If you want to delete a preset, you have to delete the folder containing the config.json file in the presets folder.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!