Can't Sell on Flea

• Tried selling sugar on flea but it causes the client to spin and then throw a backend error.

It appears when rolling for sell chancce on a pack of sugar, the result returned is NaN. I would suspect this is the reason why my client has a spinning wheel at the bottom right hand corner and then throws a backend error after a long time.

• I've been waiting for too long before someone report this, I assumed someone would have reported it via Guilded.

Unfortunately there is no fix on user's side.

I have found out where it would cause sell chance to become NaN.

In calculateSellChance() src/controllers/RagfairController.js, it is looking for RagfairConfig.sell.chance.overpriced. However there is a typo in config (overprices).

[rant] BTW, the dynamic price makes it really hard to determine the actual average price of an item, especially for modded weapons. Even I sell modded weapon with average price of non modded one it still is overpriced... I believe mods does not count at the moment.

Also not too fond of the current sell chance algorithm because it is horribly non linear :P One RUB over average cripples the chance. [/rant]

• I'm talking about the source code of server.

EDIT: Get the new Configurator and it should be good.

This has its own problems. Sometimes my items will sell but if one rolls for chance and doesn't sell then anything that was listed on the flea at the time also fails to sell and I never get my items back. In addition, my flea reputation jumps to 4300.20 and I can list 18 items at a time but of course nothing will sell at this point. Eventually it resets but the cycle keeps continuing.

• This has its own problems. Sometimes my items will sell but if one rolls for chance and doesn't sell then anything that was listed on the flea at the time also fails to sell and I never get my items back. In addition, my flea reputation jumps to 4300.20 and I can list 18 items at a time but of course nothing will sell at this point. Eventually it resets but the cycle keeps continuing.

so you mean, you tried to sell something, but it dissapears all of the sudden? No item and no message with money?

• so you mean, you tried to sell something, but it dissapears all of the sudden? No item and no message with money?

Correct. I always list my items just less than average and check the chance to sell roll in server console. Items that should sell never sell and disappear from my list. Items that don't sell, never are returned. I have removed the mod and my items will sell as long as stay around average price.

Maybe I am the only one having this issue with Eresh's mod?

• Is there a way to disable the flea market part in Ereshkigals mod? Would like to keep the Mod for other parts of it.

When i try to sell stuff i sell a little under the lowest price. But i have never gotten anything to sell. Or at least i have never gotten a message with the Money. When using AKI Configurator thats what happens. Tried VeryGerys mod today, broke the game when trying to sell.

• Updated to 1.1.0 and tried to sell Folder of Intelligence. THe roll was 12 so assumed it would not sell. Shutdown server and client after listing it to do some house work. 4 hours later, started server and client but unfortunately, my offer disappeared and Ragman has no message for me. I didn't sell the item and didn't get it back.

Still looks like there is an issue with selling in 1.1.0.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!