Benelli M4 Super 90 [M1014]

• SamSWAT added a new file:

• SamSWAT added a new version:

• Fixed the color of the aluminium parts such as bolt, barrel and magazine to make them look more like matte hard-anodized metal as they do in real life.
    • Fixed preview images for almost all items except the M1014 receiver, HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU CLEAR THE TEMP FOLDER TO SEE THE DIFFERENCE: OPEN YOUR LAUNCHER --> SETTINGS --> CLEAR TEMP FILES.
    • Added many new parts: 360mm Barrel, 5-shell magazine, RIS Handguard, Pistol grip, New stock.
  • Great mod. I love 3-gunning it like John Wick from John Wick 2.

Sadly, there is a problem within the game. It functions just fine, but the game doesn't recognize it as a 12g shotgun for Punisher Part 4. At first I thought it was a broken task where it didn't matter what gun you used, so I grabbed a "vanilla shotgun" from a PMC and used it in the same raid I was using the Benelli M4. It counted.

Also, I completed the task before thinking about removing ALL my mods except this one.....so I don't know if it's the mod itself or a combination of stuff. To my knowledge, there aren't any "current" mods that advance tasks like "profile editor". Otherwise, I would use it in a fresh install and just "complete" tasks until I had Punisher 5 again and test the shotgun mod. Sorry.

• Great mod. I love 3-gunning it like John Wick from John Wick 2.

Sadly, there is a problem within the game. It functions just fine, but the game doesn't recognize it as a 12g shotgun for Punisher Part 4. At first I thought it was a broken task where it didn't matter what gun you used, so I grabbed a "vanilla shotgun" from a PMC and used it in the same raid I was using the Benelli M4. It counted.

Also, I completed the task before thinking about removing ALL my mods except this one.....so I don't know if it's the mod itself or a combination of stuff. To my knowledge, there aren't any "current" mods that advance tasks like "profile editor". Otherwise, I would use it in a fresh install and just "complete" tasks until I had Punisher 5 again and test the shotgun mod. Sorry.

Ye, this is a known problem, at the time I didn't know how to add custom weapons to the quest conditions so the game doesn't recognize the m1014 as a suitable weapon for these types of quests where you need to have 12g shotgun. I'll upload a fix later today

• SamSWAT added a new version:

Updated to SPT-AKI 2.3.0 [EFT 0.12.12.15.17107] and fixed issue with MuchNeeded "Finish All Quests" option.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!