MAGAZINE INSPECTOR
    LEVEL REWARDS
    ITEM SELL PRICE
    MORECHECKMARKS
    GILDED KEY STORAGE
    GUNSMITH
    TASK LIST FIXES
    ARSE SCRATCHING SERVICE (ASS)

I suddenly noticed that the airdrop does not happen even when i hear the plane with the help of TECHHAPPY'S WEB MINIMAP.

so I started looking at the plane when i hear it and noticed that after 2 flares it just disappears without dropping the airdrop.

I do not know of any mod that might cause that to happen since it might have taken me some time to notice that the airdrop does not fall, and don't think i added any new mod between the last time i opened a drop to the time i noticed that happening.

i tried to change in KMC SERVER VALUE MODIFIER (SVM) the percentages for air drop to happen and it seems like its working on if the plane comes, but it always disappears after 2 flares.

I think that's important to say: I started using the mod SHINY AIRDROP GUNS! after I noticed it happens hoping it will force the drop to fall but it did not work.

• I've also seen this. About 70% of airdrops just end / fail at the point that the package would be getting dropped. No idea what's causing it. I do not use anything that modifies the airdrop chances (i.e. SVM) or contents of the package (i.e. Shiny Airdrop Guns). I'm on 3.7.1 as well. My mods list is:

Amands Graphics
    Artem (Trader)
    CNN Container

Algorithmic Progression

BigBrain by DrakiaXYZ

Search Open Container

Task List Fixes

Waypoints by DrakiaXYZ

No Grenade ESP

Fontaine's Always Level Endurance

Fontaine's Modding QOL

Gunsmith (Trader)

Armband Core

Holtzman Shield

Gilded Key Storage

Game Panel HUD by kmyuhkyuk

Kobrakon's No More Mines (because F%ck those mine around Car Dealership on Streets!)

More Checkmarks

Munitions Expert

SAIN 2.1

Server Value Modifier (SVM)

ShadowXtrex's Welcome Gifts 2

Looting Bots

SWAG + Donuts

TorturedChunk's Level Rewards

• Official Post

Looking at your logs, it seems the airdrop loot isn't being created properly. You may have a mod that's causing it. Try removing all mods and slowly adding them back in small groups until you find the culprit.

Personally, i'd start with removing `SHINY AIRDROP GUNS` and seeing what happens.

• Looking at your logs, it seems the airdrop loot isn't being created properly. You may have a mod that's causing it. Try removing all mods and slowly adding them back in small groups until you find the culprit.

Personally, i'd start with removing `SHINY AIRDROP GUNS` and seeing what happens.

the thing is that i started using SHINY AIRDROP GUNS after i noticed it happens.

the weirder thing is that yesterday i did 4 raids, in customs, interchange and shorelines and the drop worked in all 4, but i didn't change anything i just went into the game

is it possible that it happens because i launch the game directly through KMC SERVER VALUE MODIFIER (SVM)?

• Helpful

the thing is that i started using SHINY AIRDROP GUNS after i noticed it happens.

the weirder thing is that yesterday i did 4 raids, in customs, interchange and shorelines and the drop worked in all 4, but i didn't change anything i just went into the game

is it possible that it happens because i launch the game directly through KMC SERVER VALUE MODIFIER (SVM)?

There is no difference how you launch the game, SVM launches the game by running a server.exe and launcher.exe by using windows, that's it.

I had the same proble but I've fixed KMC/SVM (Just fix arrival time for the plane)

This has nothing to do with the issue, even if you set to 0/0 arrival time, Plane will be there.

There is only one known issue right now with SVM that can cause the issue - it's the Experimental> Barter stackables. Disable those to avoid that issue.

<This guy made this mod, check it out

• There is no difference how you launch the game, SVM launches the game by running a server.exe and launcher.exe by using windows, that's it.

This has nothing to do with the issue, even if you set to 0/0 arrival time, Plane will be there.

There is only one known issue right now with SVM that can cause the issue - it's the Experimental> Barter stackables. Disable those to avoid that issue.

i do use the barter stackable, i will try to disable that and check if it works, thanks

• can confirm its the stackable barter that breaks air drops

tested by altering individual type of air drop one by one, so weapon droop on its own no stackables then with stackables.. no issue

equipment on its own with stackable then without stackables so and so forth

The only time it failed was with Barter items and stackables turned on turned barter stackables off and Barter drop was fine

Shiny Air Drops was installed and on at all times

Thanks

• oh just a side note with stackables, certain items when used hideout upgrade like graphics cards will only register as 1 unit even if you have 10 stacked :) Tested

Crafting with stacks does not have this problem, it crafts from a stack with the correct amount

• chomp

Selected a post as the best answer.
  • chomp

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!