KMC-WEAPONS

• The MCX doesn't have all the relevant attachment slots and the tan upper is black.

I understand that the mod isn't completely finished and is a test build, but I thought I would let you know what is/isn't working. :)

just fixed this today, but thanks. Also know about the MCX spear stock, just haven't had time to fix it yet but thanks - in the meantime use a different stock and it should work fine

• just fixed this today, but thanks. Also know about the MCX spear stock, just haven't had time to fix it yet but thanks - in the meantime use a different stock and it should work fine

The stock works fine. It's just not aligned properly.

The MCX, though......looked it was missing half the stuff at the time. Same with the DARPA Chamelion. But it's all good. GIANT red words saying "THIS IS A TEST BUILD AND NOT FINAL".......anything I'm saying here is just a "heads up" of sorts. In case there was something wrong/unfinished that you missed or forgot about. :)

I love this mod, and the SPEAR and AK5 guns are glorious!!!! As soon as I saw the SPEAR get introduced as a replacement rifle for the M4/M16 platforms for the US military, I got super excited. 556 sucks and has lacked in stopping power since it's introduction.

And the HCAR? Cool upgrade for the SAW from WW2/Korea. Sadly, the IRL version is too expensive for what it does. Otherwise, I would get one. So I'm really looking forward to that getting completed as well!!!!

Keep up the great work!!!! :):thumbup:

• Some of the preset menus for the weapons are bugged which causes them not to show up, so the MCX isn't the only issue but I'm slowly fixing them. Here's the MCX fixed.

• Ergonomics on the Daniel Defense stocks are completely effed. I opened up the SRC and I see that it's supposed to replicate the magpul CTR stock, however, I believe a BSG update broke this, I've provided 2 screenshots comparing the 2.

• I found strange bug with iron sights and another optics on HCAR, when you are adding some laser or flashlights, Sense much lower that it should be. Maybe its conflict with Uniform Aiming mod, but better to report about it.
    One more strange things about HCAR) In fullauto i have some sort of wierd glitch, its like sound slower then firerate, 3-4 shots = 1 single shot) And about Contender. Every time when i am trying to shoot, nothing happens. I think this gun is broken

Edited once, last by X3R0S6 ().

• I found strange bug with iron sights and another optics on HCAR, when you are adding some laser or flashlights, Sense much lower that it should be. Maybe its conflict with Uniform Aiming mod, but better to report about it.
    One more strange things about HCAR) In fullauto i have some sort of wierd glitch, its like sound slower then firerate, 3-4 shots = 1 single shot) And about Contender. Every time when i am trying to shoot, nothing happens. I think this gun is broken

I noticed the fire rate thing as well. It does feel like the gun is moving faster than the sound, but that could be an animation vs audio thing. No other gun fires that slow and it could just be a "placeholder", as the mod isn't finished yet.

As for lights/lasers, it could just be the shape of the gun doing a sort of visual trick because of its shape.

I haven't messed with the contender yet.

"Sense much lower that it should be" - I'm not sure what that's suppose to mean. Are you talking about the ergo?

I don't believe the audio glitch happens for me, so that's weird.

Contender is fully broken and I intend to remove it from the mod.

• I'm too much of a pansy to download it and go bug searching, but just to let you know, you have my full support and bestest wishes for everyone volunteering and finding bugs, helping out Katto the greatest here. Big hugs from a fellow SPT fren. Keep doing your best!

• "Sense much lower that it should be" - I'm not sure what that's suppose to mean. Are you talking about the ergo?

I don't believe the audio glitch happens for me, so that's weird.

Contender is fully broken and I intend to remove it from the mod.

Edited 2 times, last by X3R0S6 ().

• Katto, dear friend) I cant fix low ammo price on flea market( Every mod ammo have 1-2 eu\usd value. Is there any solution how to synchronize Gospoga prices with the prices for the flea market? Or KMC weapons and ammo from Core already banned?

I am using SVM + Lua Fleamakret updater

P.S. The easiest, but extremely long way for me , of course, would be to ban all weapons and ammunition for them.

• Removing this mod and KMC Core make the game stick at "Loading profile data" before the main menu.

I was trying to find out which mod adds the CoD MP5 running animation, cause I find it silly and was hoping to remove it. I suspected these mods and removed them, and now my game won't start. I've already cleared the temp files.

Just got an error from the main menu saying

"Value cannot be null

Parameter name: Source"

Reinstalling the two mods makes the game run again.

Any help would be appreciated.

Edit: I have just been made aware that the funny CoD mp5k running animation is vanilla. I'm sorry, I'm an idiot. Lol.
    Also, the reason the mod was causing loading issues was having presets of the guns.

• I was just about to say to reinstall the mods, then delete any presets with mod items.

This problem is why I add "zzz" to the beginning of any preset I make, so that's all I have to type in to find/delete them. A lesson learned the hard way. :)

Edit: I have just been made aware that the funny CoD mp5k running animation is vanilla. I'm sorry, I'm an idiot. Lol.
    Also, the reason the mod was causing loading issues was having presets of the guns.

• yo I got you spt gang, i got it working in 3.5.5

TL;DR You need something like Realism to restrict botloadouts. Use Junko Space Mommy's fix during install. DO NOT USE FAIT.

Through a lot of trial and error, I've found that KMC works as long as you have something restricting bot loadouts.

My current mods setup is running SAIN AIO, Realism, SWAG+Nooky preset and KMC both Gear and Weapons (Core as well, obviously).

Found that no matter what I did, having KMC mods installed without Realism would always generate the "botloadout exceed stack pool" error, after the bot/generate line.

Redid my install, loaded in all the mentioned mods above, then installed KMC and works like a charm.

There's a known fix posted by a user on the mods workshop (Cheers to Junko Space Mommy) that bypasses the trader restriction, do that fix during your install of KMC:

go to SRC in KMC Core folder, go to API, go to modules, and then use Notepad+ to open up traders.js and look for the line:

traderConfig.durabilityPurchaseThreshhold[traderId] = 60; DELETE THIS LINE.

FINS AI TWEAK WILL BREAK EVERYTHING. Do not use with KMC.

You might not even have to do a clean reinstall of the game, just make sure you delete the SPT/user/cache folder
    before you run up the server; it'll redo your mod list to decrease conflictions. You should really do this any time you're adding to an existing server.

Much thanks again for Junko's trader fix!
    go SPT

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!