KMC-WEAPONS

• Altough it's the weapons that disappear and not the clothes, I'll definitely try this, thank you.

• Just tried and didn't work unfortunately, I think it's an issue with the kmc weapons and some ammo because the errors have ids revolving around those.

Edit: tried to remove kmc weapons and the errors disappeared so it's definitely a problem from this mod.

• I would also like to note about KMC-Weapons, it seems as if when I want to load in a raid, upon loading loot, it'd give me an error about the loot and mentioning the KMC weapons I think. I was looking through the forums, saw the problem but it should've been fixed on an older version..?

• The_Katto added a new version:

• Good day i seem to be getting CTD errors when i have your mod installed, is there pottentially anything i can do to fix it or must i wait for a fix of some sort ? i have tried redownloading a fresh zip of all my mods i have redone all my aki data and even redid a profile but to no conclussion still same result

My logs as follows:

application Log

asset bundle log

backend que log

Errors Log

hideout Log

notifications Log

traces Log

THANKS in advance

• Hello, I am getting Backend error: Request Timeout when trying to get items for the KMC Armory Modular Invididual Light Firearm MK-I on the workbench.

I'm not sure if the below error is part of it or not but I have not seen it before having the trouble above.

[ERROR] Trace:

TypeError: Cannot use 'in' operator to search for '_encyclopedia' in undefined

at Function.getStandardPreset (H:\Tarkov Single Player\obj\bundle.js:21354:27)

at Function.takeProduction (H:\Tarkov Single Player\obj\bundle.js:18395:31)

at Object.takeProduction [as aki] (H:\Tarkov Single Player\obj\bundle.js:16066:30)

at Function.handleEvents (H:\Tarkov Single Player\obj\bundle.js:26333:66)

at Object.handleEvents [as aki] (H:\Tarkov Single Player\obj\bundle.js:16247:49)

at Function.getResponse (H:\Tarkov Single Player\obj\bundle.js:26266:57)

at Function.sendResponse (H:\Tarkov Single Player\obj\bundle.js:26504:29)

at Inflate.cb (H:\Tarkov Single Player\obj\bundle.js:26539:22)

at Inflate.zlibBufferOnEnd (zlib.js:153:10)

at Inflate.emit (events.js:315:20)

My production is basically frozen on this workbench. I can't remove the mod since it generates errors and I can't use the workbench because of the error.

Edited once, last by Brazosrr ().

• The_Katto

Changed the title of the thread from “KMC Weapons” to “KMC-WEAPONS”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!