Fin's AI Tweaks (FAIT)

• Fin added a new version:

Fin

Version 1.23.2 for AKI 3.0.x

1.23.2 - (July 12, 2022)

• Difficulty tweaks
      • On the default settings, AIs should be a bit easier
      • In general, bots should be a bit less accurate at range, and a bit faster to spot you up-close
      • Damaging bots is much more likely to break their aim
      • Injured bots should be 30% less accurate
      • Bots should be a little bit less aware of grenades at lower difficulty settings
    • Small fixes to PMC generation
    • Small fixes to armor weighting
    • Should no longer cause errors when FAIT can't find a locales entry for an item
    • Progressive gear tweaks
      • Bots should have a much larger range of durabilities their weapons can be found in
      • Raiders and PMCs have a substantially increased chance to have high-durability weapons
    • Reworded certain error messages
    • The miscellaneous_items_to_add_to_bot_inventories section of the advanced inventory config should now be functional
    • Blacklist improvements

Known issues:

• When both "All PMCs are BEARs" and "All PMCs are USECs" are set to true, both types may spawn, instead of FAIT randomly picking one side per raid
    • Potential black screen on raid end when using progressive gear. This does not interfere with your loot, but does make you 'skip' Therapist's healing screen when it happens.
  • I just installed the newest version and I'm getting an issue where the raid won't start. Deploy counter stops at zero, but the game doesn't appear frozen (can hear audio, background moves with the mouse). I'm on 3.0.1, and I get no special or unusual errors.

Debug hash:

xĀā,8036195Ć3899230,252856720Ę746Ę,55Ą11Ě3đĩ0ęă73750186ą44ij8,ĩČ90Ą27ıĴĦĢć68ĵĕĈ51649Ģ45Ě7č8ĐĖđă3Ĕ0ąĬ84ŏįŒ797Ķŗ3ŏłĕŊ,|ĒŴ,1ŲassaultŲpmcboſfollowergluharŹŻŽƆƈƊƌƎƐƒrscouƘƉƋƍƏƑƓsecurity,ƇƥƛƨƞsnipeƳƙƦrkojaƺƲƴƚƍŻƺtƓƾƵƍbŽlƲ||ƕżžgrƢp,beǎuƫcŲ-0.5,Ēŷ2Ŷǯŷ3ǯDzŷǵēǫ.Ǵē7ǬēǽǽŷĒPMCsǯĒ|ƄtnameshƍƽƫƼƔtetȑmwưhơmmŹŲ1ǩǰȦǶȨǫȪǽDzǮǭļȧȫŸźǙſǖƁƃƅǏljƜƩƔȴƗȻǀƷƪơƣɂƶƝƪƬƮưLJƿɉȾƹƻƽǖǠǢǤ,ǘƗǛǝȣǯǮǨ6Ȱ3Ǫ1ǪųļɨɩěŲ|ŷ4ɮDZɲȰɱȮǯɯĒŜǖŜıɮĹ,ĎɮɼĒɾǖʀʂǖ|ɥēɫĒǮǖʏɮ-ǵɣɯȇŲɮŲŵǶ7ǸĻʞɭIJȣĒʣǖ1ɺȈ|ǮɫǮɱʧȦɶɸʣʌǖĶăɫʣʉʊʷėɮʺŒʊɭʀǖǮDzʰʐ|ʔǾɟȁʙǖʛȪȨʒʨȪʆŷʖʫ,˙ǶǮɷŷ|ɾʷʶɦŠɮɾĦʪˤŶ˦ǖ˨˕ʊʥʪ˲ɮĒ˄ʗʯ˚ɫˋ2ʯɷɨʚʗˎʜʳdĕcc5ba4b9ĆĞŀIJŠ6ʬcdeb229d7fŠcŠ0e7ceħʯȈȡpȌȎȐȒ,ȔƍaȗșețȝȟȡȆɩ̄ŵȀʘǪ́ų.ĻȨ.Ȯ͉ȦɢɟʀɱȯǺDz͐Ƿʒɷ˞ĢʒǪ̓Ƿđ̀˒Ȳě͟Ŵ5:ģ:˦ʞaƉɚͬͫlͭͰͯͱʘ

• I just installed the newest version and I'm getting an issue where the raid won't start. Deploy counter stops at zero, but the game doesn't appear frozen (can hear audio, background moves with the mouse). I'm on 3.0.1, and I get no special or unusual errors.

Debug hash:

xĀā,8036195Ć3899230,252856720Ę746Ę,55Ą11Ě3đĩ0ęă73750186ą44ij8,ĩČ90Ą27ıĴĦĢć68ĵĕĈ51649Ģ45Ě7č8ĐĖđă3Ĕ0ąĬ84ŏįŒ797Ķŗ3ŏłĕŊ,|ĒŴ,1ŲassaultŲpmcboſfollowergluharŹŻŽƆƈƊƌƎƐƒrscouƘƉƋƍƏƑƓsecurity,ƇƥƛƨƞsnipeƳƙƦrkojaƺƲƴƚƍŻƺtƓƾƵƍbŽlƲ||ƕżžgrƢp,beǎuƫcŲ-0.5,Ēŷ2Ŷǯŷ3ǯDzŷǵēǫ.Ǵē7ǬēǽǽŷĒPMCsǯĒ|ƄtnameshƍƽƫƼƔtetȑmwưhơmmŹŲ1ǩǰȦǶȨǫȪǽDzǮǭļȧȫŸźǙſǖƁƃƅǏljƜƩƔȴƗȻǀƷƪơƣɂƶƝƪƬƮưLJƿɉȾƹƻƽǖǠǢǤ,ǘƗǛǝȣǯǮǨ6Ȱ3Ǫ1ǪųļɨɩěŲ|ŷ4ɮDZɲȰɱȮǯɯĒŜǖŜıɮĹ,ĎɮɼĒɾǖʀʂǖ|ɥēɫĒǮǖʏɮ-ǵɣɯȇŲɮŲŵǶ7ǸĻʞɭIJȣĒʣǖ1ɺȈ|ǮɫǮɱʧȦɶɸʣʌǖĶăɫʣʉʊʷėɮʺŒʊɭʀǖǮDzʰʐ|ʔǾɟȁʙǖʛȪȨʒʨȪʆŷʖʫ,˙ǶǮɷŷ|ɾʷʶɦŠɮɾĦʪˤŶ˦ǖ˨˕ʊʥʪ˲ɮĒ˄ʗʯ˚ɫˋ2ʯɷɨʚʗˎʜʳdĕcc5ba4b9ĆĞŀIJŠ6ʬcdeb229d7fŠcŠ0e7ceħʯȈȡpȌȎȐȒ,ȔƍaȗșețȝȟȡȆɩ̄ŵȀʘǪ́ų.ĻȨ.Ȯ͉ȦɢɟʀɱȯǺDz͐Ƿʒɷ˞ĢʒǪ̓Ƿđ̀˒Ȳě͟Ŵ5:ģ:˦ʞaƉɚͬͫlͭͰͯͱʘ

I had same problem .

Debug hash:

I had same problem .

That should be fixed as of 1.23.2b

Anyone else not seeing raiders spawn in the bunkers on Reserve? Is this some known bug? Occasionally a scav or something will wander from above ground down below, but never seeing groups of raiders spawn down there.

Raider spawn locations are currently randomized along with other non-boss spawns when evenlySpreadAllSpawnLocations is enabled. I'm going to disable that in the next version, and probably make that a config option later.

• So... anyone know how to make scavs stop spawning with a ton of injectors?

I don't mind pmcs or even raiders having a couple... but it really just feels like I'm walking out of every raid with a random assortment of 20+ injectors.

• So... anyone know how to make scavs stop spawning with a ton of injectors?

I don't mind pmcs or even raiders having a couple... but it really just feels like I'm walking out of every raid with a random assortment of 20+ injectors.

Morphine is the only injector FAIT has any control over. It's classified under 'painkillers' in the advanced inventory config. All other stims appear at SPT's normal rate, as far as I'm aware.

Edited once, last by Fin ().

• There seems to be a issue between the Olympus mod and this one. Some kind of promise rejection error. I think it's mostly an issue with that mod, but I thought I would just let you know.

Debug Hash:

xĀā,7021819232282671,87Ē3Ċ158860906,5ě0117ċ303īđĔ7375ĦĝĬ44ĵ,ĭ38Ġ8ąĖ5ćħ,12Ą698Ĥ9Ė4ĚĻī2Ġ0576ĘŇ00,ĞĆŔĝ2ąĹ4Ć,ĸ0Ŧ47836ěŊ95,|ŝŷņŵassaultŵpmcboƁfollowergluharŻŽſƈƊƌƎƐƒƔrscouƚƋƍƏƑƓƕsecurity,ƉƧƝƪƠsnipeƵƛƨrkojaƼƴƶƜƏŽƼtƕǀƷƏbſlƴ||ƗžƀgrƤp,beǐuƭcŵ-ēŝ1.ő2.ŰŹēdzDzǵdzǭ,0.3ŹČǫ,ţŹǿǪ,PMCsǹȊ|ƆtnameshƏƿƭƾƖtetȔmwƲhƣmmŻŵ2ǶȨǴȄŸȪŹȧǼȭŸǙżǛƁǘƃƅƇǑNjƞƫƖȴƙȻǂƹƬƣƥɂƸƟƬƮưƲljǁɉȾƻƽƿǘǢǤǦ,ǚƙǝǟŵȱǰĻģŝ2ŴŶĻŝǘǫɩ|ē4ŵɭɢǘēǼɯȧǴɭŝ3ɦ|4ŴŌɰĹĔɬǘɾĔɼʂŀɰɽɤɼŝɯǘȯɰǩņĢɱȄ|ɰŵȬŹ7ǹ.8ăɣʣɹŨɬɺɬǼɼɵɰȭɶŹ|ĴʤʱŴĠɰĤ,ʶǘǘʸʺʴʹʄɥņɬȧʐ|ȧȧǘʔȁʗȋʚɧȃ˃Ȁ˒īʇŵǼʖˇŞʭȩʰʲijɰDZ1Ŝɰˠħʄ|ˢˤǘ˦ˣʋċʳȁʲɪȀɬɴɰȧɼˋʐɷģƂumǠƆƀˏȱȊɸ5d52cc5ba4b9ů7ĹŌŜġ˹cdebč9d7fŜc̙e7ceĨʐɩȤpȏȑȓȕ,ȗƏaȚȜeȞȠȢȤȉː̇ȊʜǴŝŴˑŶʠǶ.ɷ͌ǵǺʖɮʏȮɢ˷ɯēȧɤ˓͘˓ʲ˹˾͚īŸʜŸţͣ̓5:Ĥ:ˤȧaƋɚͰͯlͱʹͳ͵Ȃ,

Error Message:

(node:12284) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: TypeError: Cannot read property '_props' of undefined at AITweaks.adjustPatronSlots (G:\Games\EFT_SP\Current\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:8860:39) at AITweaks.startGearchanging (G:\Games\EFT_SP\Current\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:9148:14) at AITweaks.main (G:\Games\EFT_SP\Current\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:5049:18) at AITweaks.delayedLoad (G:\Games\EFT_SP\Current\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:26:14) at DelayedModLoader.executeMods (G:\Games\EFT_SP\Current\obj\bundle.js:12313:21) at DelayedModLoader.load (G:\Games\EFT_SP\Current\obj\bundle.js:12302:14) at ModCallbacks.onLoad (G:\Games\EFT_SP\Current\obj\bundle.js:1846:24) at App.load (G:\Games\EFT_SP\Current\obj\bundle.js:16016:59) at G:\Games\EFT_SP\Current\obj\bundle.js:17694:47 at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:93:5) (Use `Aki.Server --trace-warnings ...` to show where the warning was created) (node:12284) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). To terminate the node process on unhandled promise rejection, use the CLI flag `--unhandled-rejections=strict` (see https://nodejs.org/api/cli.htm…unhandled_rejections_mode). (rejection id: 1) (node:12284) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.

• Hey Fin!

I tried the new "miscellaneous_items_to_add_to_bot_inventories" section with adding this line (hope that's the right way to do it):

"miscellaneous_items_to_add_to_bot_inventories": {

"assaultgroup": {"TacticalVest, Pockets, Backpack": {"item_id": "5c94bbff86f7747ee735c08f", "weight": 1}}

}

Sadly I get several problems with that, this warning pops up below the debug hash at server start:

DEBUG HASH !!If you're asking for help with FAIT, please copy and paste this in to your help request, or you probably won't be helped!!:

==========NOT=AN=ERROR========Start Debug Hash=========NOT=AN=ERROR=========

xĀā,7021819232282671,Đ54č5017413973,89ĞĖ6496200310,16ij3ĈěĆđ59ı3ľĤ08ą775ć1ēĬĶĴ534Ĉ0ŅŁ,465786ļ0ņĚō8ŔĠ4ğĊ55ķ1ċĔĄĆ5Ĵ0ţĖŦ5,|ıŷIJŵassaultŵpmcboƁfollowergluharŻŽſƈƊƌƎƐƒƔrscouƚƋƍƏƑƓƕsecurity,ƉƧƝƪƠsnipeƵƛƨrkojaƼƴƶƜƏŽƼtƕǀƷƏbſlƴ||ƗžƀgrƤp,beǐuƭcŵı-2,-ēıēǰŹDZdzIJ.Ǯ.Ģ0.ŠĆǯĔǾǾǮ,PMCs,ŸǙżǛtǝǟǡǣr,ǥƮŵǴȗȈDzșŸȘǫĢǴȉǚƙŵ|ƃƅƇǑNjƞƫƖȋȣNJǂƹƬƣƥȩȱƟƬƮưƲljǁƸȸơƼƾȤǢǤǦ,ȢǜǞuǠ|Ƞ.6,ĢęĔŴŶɒıǘǯəɎŔȤēĢǘɠɞǫDZɎĽɖ|4Ŵ8ɩ4ıłȤǘɫģɮɰɜ|3Ŵ2ɩı4ȤȞȤǭIJɑɝȂ|ȤǨșDZ7Ȉǻă,ɔɔɧŔɜĽɜɓȤĢɿɢȚɿɥŵʒɜŦ,ļȤʤʦǘǘʨʣŴʩǘĬʕʀɞʰĔʂʼnəDZəʉɗȁIJıɥʗăɖǫʅɝˆʁɿĢʠ|ɔŅȤŖʿɜˏňɸ|ˑİ˓Ŵ˕ɲŪʓ|ʱ˟ı6ɜɣʵɩʃ2ʜʠɖpumɍʈʆŹȜŹˍd52cc5ba4b93đɯɭĭ0īʑcdebč9d7fĭċe7ceěʜəmapnameshƏƿƭƾƖtețmwƲhƣm̞ȇʽʋț̺Ÿ̼̹Ŷʏdz.ɥ͂ȚǺʅēɯ̹ǫǾǹŹ͋ʶ͏ǫǫɔıŴŴˀɘ͚̽ǿ͛Ŝ:Ŧ:ĭŹaƋɈͥͤlͦͩͨͪ˴,

==========NOT=AN=ERROR=========End Debug Hash==========NOT=AN=ERROR=========

Server is running. Happy playing!!

(node:14792) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: TypeError: Cannot read property 'slots' of undefined

at AITweaks.addMiscItems (G:\Spiele\EFT SPTarkov 3.0.0\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:6956:106)

at AITweaks.startGearchanging (G:\Spiele\EFT SPTarkov 3.0.0\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:9232:26)

at AITweaks.main (G:\Spiele\EFT SPTarkov 3.0.0\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:5049:18)

at AITweaks.delayedLoad (G:\Spiele\EFT SPTarkov 3.0.0\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:26:14)

at DelayedModLoader.executeMods (G:\Spiele\EFT SPTarkov 3.0.0\obj\bundle.js:12313:21)

at DelayedModLoader.load (G:\Spiele\EFT SPTarkov 3.0.0\obj\bundle.js:12302:14)

at ModCallbacks.onLoad (G:\Spiele\EFT SPTarkov 3.0.0\obj\bundle.js:1846:24)

at App.load (G:\Spiele\EFT SPTarkov 3.0.0\obj\bundle.js:16016:59)

at G:\Spiele\EFT SPTarkov 3.0.0\obj\bundle.js:17694:47

at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:93:5)

(Use `Aki.Server --trace-warnings ...` to show where the warning was created)

(node:14792) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). To terminate the node process on unhandled promise rejection, use the CLI flag `--unhandled-rejections=strict` (see https://nodejs.org/api/cli.htm…unhandled_rejections_mode). (rejection id: 1)

(node:14792) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.

When I start a Raid and when Bots are supposed to spawn in, I get a looooot of these and it seems like no Scavs are spawning:

Bot with node of assault and role of assault spawned without a valid weapon

Length of FP, SP, H node slots = 0, 0, 0

And no progress is saved in my profile. When I complete a Raid and close the game & server and restart everything, my inventory is in the pre-raid state again xD

If I remove my line and leave the misc items array empty, everything works great :)

• So, I'm not running into a technical issue with the mod per say, but I do have a question regarding the spawn options itself. I've been finding an annoying problem with how many Scavs and Rogues are spawning into the start of the of the raids. What would I need to change to alter the ratio of Scavs, Rogues/Raiders and PMCs there are at the start of the raid?

UPDATE:

I may have found the setting to alter that in the config application. Currently testing it real quick...

Edited once, last by NFSRacer: discovery ().

• Ohhhh.... Ignore my post #751, just saw you changed the syntax for "miscellaneous_items_to_add_to_bot_inventories" compared to last version and I didn't notice it, I just copy/pasted the config xD So it was my own fault, sorry for that.

• xĀā,7021819232282671ă136101ĆĄ79ĉ9,558ę17ċ303ĩđ,87375ę86Ī44Ĵ,ī3890Ĥ27IJć1ē4ĦĢćĵ2ę59ĩġ7ďIJ3Ċ4ŏŘŘĻ669ď1ĸĄ0ň68Į4Ŗ6Đĝ5ċ96Ģ,|0,ēŵē|assaultųpmcboƁfollowergluharŻŽſƈƊƌƎƐƒƔrscouƚƋƍƏƑƓƕsecurity,ƉƧƝƪƠsnipeƵƛƨrkojaƼƴƶƜƏŽƼtƕǀƷƏbſlƴ|źżžƀgrƤp,beǐuƭcų-0.5,Ÿ.1Ǭ1.űŶǵēDzǷǯŶ.4ǭ.ĠǪŧǹ3ǾȄǷĤǵōǵŸȋ,PMCsǭȓ|ƆtnameshƏƿƭƾƖtetȝmwƲhƣmmŻųǷǶȱȰȰŵȵȲȉĻȷŷųƗǛƁǘƃƅƇǑNjƞƫƖǚƙɄǂƹƬƣƥɋƸƟƬƮưƲljǁɒɇƻƽƿǘǢǤǦ,ȽƙǝǟȯǵȄȁ,ǽŲ3ǬŴġŵǘŵijų|ē6ɷɹɻȹǽ2ȱ|Ĺɬɳ|Ȋ8ɰʂŵȈǘǘ2ǬĿɷʃʌǘɯ,ʏɷŵǽǘŇɷ-ē2ʛȰɰɷɨȌɼDzȄ7ɬǬǴɱɶɴɲɽɺʜ,ʴɸȱɿǵ|ɶʮʊ,9ʉŲʑʍʂʐʅ˃ʅʆʚʅʀʛʆġʞēČɨǷɳʥʸʧŶǮȂŵʖ˄ɼʵʷȳȷ|ĶĮ˂DZ0ʅIJŶĘɷǘŲĘˬDZ˯ʍɵʅ˸ʙʶʅ˓ɽʉʟɬŧːǷʤǘʦȍ˚ʼdŮcc5ba4bŐđĹʈ˫0ūġcdebč9d7f˫c̙e7ceĦʛɳȭpȘȚȜȞ,ȠƏaȣȥeȧȩȫȭȒɱȻȻȶ̈́ȓǬʃʀŹɫȳ.͎͊ȱǪʴ˓͈ɩˑēǬȆʗ͛ˎȸʀɶʀȄǬŵ͡˫ȓͧͅʲȶȵ5:Ģ:ͦʀaƋɣʹͳl͵͸ͷ͹ȍ

I keep getting this error upon creating a new character.

[2022-07-15T21:58:07.221Z] error: TypeError: Cannot read property 'BodyParts' of undefined

[2022-07-15T21:58:07.221Z] error: TypeError: Cannot read property 'BodyParts' of undefined

at Function.undoCodMode (D:\SPT AKI 3.0.0\EFT\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:5374:46)

at Function.runOnGameStart (D:\SPT AKI 3.0.0\EFT\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:4382:30)

at Object.action (D:\SPT AKI 3.0.0\EFT\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:71:30)

at $79469d862e09d5e9$export$1d24e66a30f2c3c6.handleStatic (D:\SPT AKI 3.0.0\EFT\obj\bundle.js:12648:61)

at Proxy.handleRoute (D:\SPT AKI 3.0.0\EFT\obj\bundle.js:12943:41)

at Proxy.getResponse (D:\SPT AKI 3.0.0\EFT\obj\bundle.js:12933:30)

at HttpServer.sendResponse (D:\SPT AKI 3.0.0\EFT\obj\bundle.js:14510:38)

at Inflate.cb (D:\SPT AKI 3.0.0\EFT\obj\bundle.js:14535:22)

at Inflate.zlibBufferOnEnd (zlib.js:153:10)

at Inflate.emit (events.js:315:20)

I saw the undoCodMode part and I know I can't have it enabled upon the creation of a new character but I do not have it enabled and have never used it.

• I saw the undoCodMode part and I know I can't have it enabled upon the creation of a new character but I do not have it enabled and have never used it.

Unless it was fixed, CodMode breaks your game even when it's off and you're creating a character, that's the issue I was having.
    If you're starting a new character disable this mod and re-enable it after you're done.

• hi Fin. Is it broken or you just made it like that ? I am using advanced spawn config, all exusecs seems like Usecs\bears with usec and bear dogtags. In first record FAIT converted vanilla Exusec waves into PMCs

"Right" "exUsec" spawn waves video) with debug hash

Edited 4 times, last by X3R0S6 ().

• Unless it was fixed, CodMode breaks your game even when it's off and you're creating a character, that's the issue I was having.
    If you're starting a new character disable this mod and re-enable it after you're done.

That's odd. I don't get that error on my end, but I can put in additional safeties to the next mini-update. I'll try and put 1.23.2c out later tonight, with that included.

hi Fin. Is it broken or you just made it like that ? I am using advanced spawn config, all exusecs seems like Usecs\bears with usec and bear dogtags. In first record FAIT converted vanilla Exusec waves into PMCs

[snip]

That's an error, though I don't have an ETA for a fix. AKI uses exusec as the default Usec bot type, which throws a huge wrench into how FAIT works, that I'm still trying to get around.

Fingers crossed, I'll have it fixed soon!

So, I'm not running into a technical issue with the mod per say, but I do have a question regarding the spawn options itself. I've been finding an annoying problem with how many Scavs and Rogues are spawning into the start of the of the raids. What would I need to change to alter the ratio of Scavs, Rogues/Raiders and PMCs there are at the start of the raid?

UPDATE:

I may have found the setting to alter that in the config application. Currently testing it real quick...

That's a little bit complicated, as there are a *lot* of options that affect that. But TL;DR: By default, FAIT does not remove vanilla spawns, so everything in the 'Extra Waves' section is being added ontop of the regular spawns. If you want to precisely control the ratio of PMCs to Rogues to Raiders to Scavs, you'd want to remove vanilla spawns and *only* add spawns in via the 'Extra Waves' section.

• So, I did try it out, and I discovered toggling the 'replace vanilla spawns' setting in the configuration program you have in the mod actually gave me more of what I was looking for. Outside initial spawns, it seems to work rather well. Now, however, I'm discovering that the bots become braindead after a little bit of time. Why that is, I think might be because I have the max alive bot count above 40, which I don't think the engine can really handle. Not sure if that's the reasoning, but I'm going to toy with that and see what happens.

And if you are curious, I tend to run my raids on Horde mode with Scav War on. Yes, I love the pain and suffering that comes with absolute carnage and chaos of having an insane number of bots fighting across the entire map. :evil:

• I have an issue that stops my server from generating a debug hash. At least I assume so because there is no debug hash in my logs. I did a quick look through and I didn't see any other ways to fix this problem so.

[2022-07-18T00:00:21.418Z] error: TypeError: Cannot read property 'deserialize' of undefined

[2022-07-18T00:00:21.419Z] error: TypeError: Cannot read property 'deserialize' of undefined

at Function.generateDebugHash (D:\BSG\SPT\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:5246:35)

at HttpServer.getRandomisedMessage (D:\BSG\SPT\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:142:30)

at WebSocketServer.<anonymous> (D:\BSG\SPT\obj\bundle.js:14577:60)

at WebSocketServer.emit (events.js:315:20)

at Server.emit (events.js:327:22)

at emitListeningNT (net.js:1352:10)

at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:79:21)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!