Server Value Modifier [SVM]

• SVM with fresh installed SPT does work, but it still can't modify trader's refresh time. Also non-stackable amount of offers on flea doesn't work too. Offers always contain 1 item.

• I dont understand why its saying that i checked twice and the mod is not anywhere else please help me :)

I'm surprised you managed to install couple of mods yet you still run into this issue.
    You have folder in a folder, check mod instructions in mod overview.

<This guy made this mod, check it out

• Hey guys

Im kinda new to this and i dont know what im running into to cause such problems do i need to run it as a standalone or can i run it with the other mods

If need be i can add my discord if i need to make real time adjustments for why i dont know whats going on

That's an issue with KMC Core, not with SVM, IIRC it's not even updated or supported by latest AKI version.
    If it worked w/e SVM - try to load SVM before the rest of KMC mods, by changing the name of the folders in the mod folder, the mod load order is in alphabetical.

Since main KMC branch is busy with other stuff and quite outdated - I haven't tried to work with compatibility with them.

• Thank you Ghost

I am kinda relieved it wasnt me messing up the mod or incorrectly doing something

I guess ill just have to wait untill everything is updated

• Im having an issue with SVM loader causing a no start when the loot tab is enabled and no values are modified. Below is what the server reads as fault. Any help you can lend?

Try to load SVM first, I may assume it's incompatibility with munition mod.

• hub.sp-tarkov.com/attachment/5393/

looks like the same fault comes up. ill try pulling the munitions mod out.

RESULT, no fix after pulling out munitions.

You've sent same screenshot, with munition's in place and SVM is still not loading first, so it's hard for me to tell.

• looks like the same fault comes up. ill try pulling the munitions mod out.

RESULT, no fix after pulling out munitions.
    EDIT 3, Uploaded proper picture

Ah, well, after downloading release older version of SVM I understood what's the issue.
    Update, you're on AKI 3.5.4, which is incompatible with 1.6.2 Airdrops values, therefore causing errors everytime loot section is enabled, couldn't realise that error because most people have it other way around - newer SVM on older AKI, causing a different values to be highlighted.
    Use 1.6.3 or 1.6.4, shouldn't be no issues after that.

• The_Katto added a new version:

• I messed up. I changed the profile while my bitcoin farm was running, and now I can't retreive the bitcoins. Game says "There is no bitcoin to retreive," boots me back to main menu, and then resets the timer on the farm. Switching profiles doesn't fix it. How do I unf*ck my mistake?

• I messed up. I changed the profile while my bitcoin farm was running, and now I can't retreive the bitcoins. Game says "There is no bitcoin to retreive," boots me back to main menu, and then resets the timer on the farm. Switching profiles doesn't fix it. How do I unf*ck my mistake?

Ugh, this is not the kind of info I keep in my head.
    All the info is stored inside user/profile/*yourProfile*.json
    There, IIRC you need to look into areas, find the area related to bitcoins and reset either `progressdata` or something related to timestamp, therefore resetting single loop, so it would take a proper time next server start.

Otherwise you can attach your profile so i could fix it and throw it back, or use discord(EmuRC) for more directed approach.

• Hello, thanks for this mod, it's coool !

I think for most of the options it is nicely explained, + the overlay text is great. However it is not everywhere, In the Bot spawns, i don't understand what Spawns per zone and Limits perlocation means, can you explain me plz ?

Thanks again for the mod and the time you give out to answer our questions

Edit : Oh and if by the same time we can talk about how is this options working, while we also have the options to change AI amount in Raid options, what's the thing with these ? Thxx

• AI Amount in Raids options are predefined options set probably by BSG, they work as multipliers for certain values regarding AI.
    Speaking of bots, oh well, I am unaware exactly how they works - IIRC - Bots Per Zone is a limit of a single type of AI in a certain Point of Interest(Or separated AI spawn zone), Max alive is a limit of AI (IIRC of a single type) being alive at the map.

• Hey GhostFenixx, fantastic mod, almost mandatory at this point

But since i've reinstalled SPT, i gotta ask: how do i increase my stash size? I remember in the older versions there used to be an example, but it's been replaced ever since. (I'm using EoD in my SPT btw)

Thanks in advance!

• Hey GhostFenixx, fantastic mod, almost mandatory at this point

But since i've reinstalled SPT, i gotta ask: how do i increase my stash size? I remember in the older versions there used to be an example, but it's been replaced ever since. (I'm using EoD in my SPT btw)

Thanks in advance!

It's still there, in `Stash and Items` section > Below `Change Individual Item Property` You can see examples, including the one that allows to increase stash size.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!