Server Value Modifier [SVM]

• I might be missing something obvious, but does anyone know what this setting does?

Totally nothing, a placeholder for future work.

<This guy made this mod, check it out

• The_Katto added a new version:

Procrastination is here, I can touch it.

1.5.5 for 3.2.0
    Mainly a patch for some typos and sleepyhead-ness.
    Added .357 into ammo stacks
    Fixed some Russian tooltips and UI placement.
    Changed certain custom properties field - be advised, if you have modified mags, you might need to add a :0: into the field - check the example on P90 mag.

Fixed load/unloading typo that it affected speed wrongly.

No preset changes required(the exception only custom props thing), just replace and play.

• Did SVM add a "instant reload and unload cartridges in magazines" kind of thing in the 3.2 update.

Twice now, after I've done a fresh install of SPT 3.2 (for other reasons not because of this issue or SVM), and then installed SVM when I played I had instant mag loading and unloading on a brand new character with zero mag drills skill.

Might it be a setting I've used in my preset?

ADDIT: I just realized that on the "Stash and Item" tab the "Round Load/Unload Time: was at zero. That was the cause of it. I guess at some point that toggle got bumped *shrug* What is default value "1?"

• The "rounds load/unload speed" default is 0, meaning no buff/nerf.

Positive numbers (like 15 or 35) equals a buff or increase in reload speed, where as a negative one (such as -10) would be a nerf or decrease in speed. If it's instantaneous, it's either a bug or another mod. MuchNeeded has an "Instant Mag Packing In-Raid" feature.

Do you have that mod installed?

• The "rounds load/unload speed" default is 0, meaning no buff/nerf.

Positive numbers (like 15 or 35) equals a buff or increase in reload speed, where as a negative one (such as -10) would be a nerf or decrease in speed. If it's instantaneous, it's either a bug or another mod. MuchNeeded has an "Instant Mag Packing In-Raid" feature.

Do you have that mod installed?

I see you both haven't read the versions description or changelog.
    The default is 1. hence the multiplier of 1 doesn't do anything.

• Why do you people ask in multiple places, I already responded, - 1, this is multiplier, if you multiply by 1 - nothing happens.

• Hello!

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I had a question.

I have enabled the Raid Options just so I could have the extended raid times setting, but I didnt notice until just now that there are some raid start up settings. I was wondering if anyone knows if this would interfere with AI mods like Fin's AI Loader?

• If SVM loaded first - should be no problem.

• Got this error after installing 3.2.1

I was warned it "wasn't compatible" by the server, but the error says something else is going on.

Have you tried to read that red text?

• Is anyone else dealing with the issue of weapons losing durability after repairs, even after selecting the option within this mod to stop this? I have this option selected for both weapons and armor, and for armor it works perfectly and my items are restored to 100 percent condition every time. For weapons it's not working at all, and repairs from either my weapon repair kit or a trader always cause durability loss.

Just trying to figure out why this is happening if I'm the only one experiencing this.

• Hey much appreciated for the time you put into this mod!

That being said I've ran into a major bug on my end, where progress won't save while using a certain change that I am having a hard time narrowing down. I do use other mods but I narrowed it down to SVM and it's presets, and I can not for the life of me figure out what modifier or change is causing the issue with progress not saving. I will link screenshots down below of the pages in GFVE I've changed In case it helps.

I've been trying for 2 days on my end to figure out what is causing it. Without My preset(the other presets also don't save progress) I can play fine and data saves as normal.

2035a2f406ecacd8a455b71ba756301e.png

Gyazo
    gyazo.com

e0eab5038291682628d1473a4a34776a.png

Gyazo
    gyazo.com

99b14bedb7946ff0f5098b7a50f3a833.png

Gyazo
    gyazo.com

8d27c5c0f7c00b844c7e12928b149a3d.png

Gyazo
    gyazo.com

f7ebad21ea543ac198acb900227a69df.png

Gyazo
    gyazo.com

852d91ec2df032fe3dc841480634b6f9.png

Gyazo
    gyazo.com

Thank you guys in advance for any information regarding the issue I'm having and if I overlooked something, well I'm a dummy.

• The biggest thing you overlook is to drop an actual error of the server, you could also link your preset instead on screenshots so I could enable it myself and replicate the experience.

• The biggest thing you overlook is to drop an actual error of the server, you could also link your preset instead on screenshots so I could enable it myself and replicate the experience

My bad, first time having to get support for anything. even getting errors trying to upload the files

• Can't spot any error in neither of logs that could be related to saving the profile.
    I'll look into it later.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!