Server Value Modifier [SVM]

• I have the realism mod,drip mod, sain, big brains, waypoints, Jeovani, gunsmith trader, Game HUD, looting bot, Rai ammo stats, Amanda's goofy sounds, Amanda's Graphics and Amanda's sense.

The server setting I have messed with are allowing all quests, bigger pockets, slightly adjusted exp, did not mess with bot settings, raised exp for looting, did not touch raid settings, did not touch scav settings. I guess I am asking if there is something going on here or is this just normal code stuff. Sorry if this is a dumb question.

• I have the realism mod,drip mod, sain, big brains, waypoints, Jeovani, gunsmith trader, Game HUD, looting bot, Rai ammo stats, Amanda's goofy sounds, Amanda's Graphics and Amanda's sense.

The server setting I have messed with are allowing all quests, bigger pockets, slightly adjusted exp, did not mess with bot settings, raised exp for looting, did not touch raid settings, did not touch scav settings. I guess I am asking if there is something going on here or is this just normal code stuff. Sorry if this is a dumb question.

I am not acknowledged with those messages, it may be caused by other mods or mods incompatibilities.

<This guy made this mod, check it out

It looks like a bot adjustment is missing. Could be a outdated mod version.

• I will verify this, thank you

Also: If you make changes, delete mods, edit them, you need to delete the Cache file in your "X:\SPTarkov\user" File. Just delete the hole Cache file, SPTarkov will make a new one at the start of your Aki.Server.

[The Cache file stores all Informations about your mods so it can bite the new mods very heavy]

• Hi Katto!! i was wondering if you can reupload the svm version for spt 2.0.0, it would be nice

This is like 2 years old build, SPT 2.0.0 is like SVM 1.2.7-1.2.9, which were released back in Sept-Oct of 2021.
    No.
    The earliest copy I have on my disk is 1.4.9.
    Update your game.

• Heads up: had to add the following line to the fleamarket section of the script to get the extended / custom blacklist to work:

Ragfair.dynamic.blacklist.custom = Config.Fleamarket.FleaBlacklist;

Huh, I thought blacklist is separated in item.json, hence it has blacklist there.
    Will take a look, thanks.

• Hello. Great mod, thank you kindly!

I want to ask a question: what's the difference between "spawns per zone" and "limits per location"? I feel like I'm missing some key information to understand it.

I am trying to up the amount of scavs on the map so SPT would feel more like actual Tarkov. However, I didn't have much success ATM. Any help would be welcome; maybe someone has an example of "perfect" numbers in this category for this.

• Hello. Great mod, thank you kindly!

I want to ask a question: what's the difference between "spawns per zone" and "limits per location"? I feel like I'm missing some key information to understand it.

I am trying to up the amount of scavs on the map so SPT would feel more like actual Tarkov. However, I didn't have much success ATM. Any help would be welcome; maybe someone has an example of "perfect" numbers in this category for this.

For bot spawns - this one is hell of a tricky thing - it does not increase the spawns but rather allow more bots per single point of interest to be spawned, however it will not affect bot waves to allow more AI to spawn within a single wave.
    I recommend using different AI related tools rather trying to figure out how that field work really, SWAG + Donuts will do a better job on every aspect of that.

• guys, as far as I've been testing different things for 3.7.0 - use this mod for BSG disable (everything on fleamarket)

tested - works

I truly loved SVM mod and I hope the author will make an awesome new version soon in the future.

but in the meanwhile, you can use this mod as it was mentioned here.

change it to 3.7.0 (as in my screenshot)

thanks a lot to everyone for the help!

UPDATE

Can't mark the "Second Ritual spot" with the MS200 on woods. it's inactive, doesn't work. it won't show anywhere to place the marker..

Edited once, last by trooperG ().

• This is not working for me.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!