Server Value Modifier [SVM]

• It flags not the loot multiplier but airdrop crate contents, specifically - amount of guns in mixed container.
    Is there a chance one of the mods removes any of them?
    I can actually check for them if they exist before doing so, it's just unusual there is something that removes them.

Hmm, I realized a likely culprit could be an older airdrop.json I copypasted from 3.7.0 over to 3.8.0, then applying SVM might have casued this issue.

The reason for that was to blacklist certain items from appearing in the drop, but it looks like the 3.8.0 json is structured differently. I will test SVM again and report back.

EDIT: works now, it was me using a bad json lmao

• GhostFenixx added a new version:

<This guy made this mod, check it out

• In the laboratory, the insurance works crookedly out of 15 raids, only the first two were returned. although in the settings the chance of return is 100% and insurance is included

Reported and fixed on AKI side, that is outside SVM scope, await further AKI releases.(And most likely first 2 wasn't from laboratory)

• Hey Ghost,
    Been messing around with the mod and I wanted to see if I can have the insurance turn around time be instant. I set the timer (in hours) to zero and I did not receive my insurance back right away. Is there a way to have insurance items return to you right after a raid?

Thank you for making this MOD, really has been helpful !

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!