Server Value Modifier [SVM]

• It flags not the loot multiplier but airdrop crate contents, specifically - amount of guns in mixed container.
    Is there a chance one of the mods removes any of them?
    I can actually check for them if they exist before doing so, it's just unusual there is something that removes them.

Hmm, I realized a likely culprit could be an older airdrop.json I copypasted from 3.7.0 over to 3.8.0, then applying SVM might have casued this issue.

The reason for that was to blacklist certain items from appearing in the drop, but it looks like the 3.8.0 json is structured differently. I will test SVM again and report back.

EDIT: works now, it was me using a bad json lmao

• GhostFenixx added a new version:

<This guy made this mod, check it out

• In the laboratory, the insurance works crookedly out of 15 raids, only the first two were returned. although in the settings the chance of return is 100% and insurance is included

Reported and fixed on AKI side, that is outside SVM scope, await further AKI releases.(And most likely first 2 wasn't from laboratory)

• Hey Ghost,
    Been messing around with the mod and I wanted to see if I can have the insurance turn around time be instant. I set the timer (in hours) to zero and I did not receive my insurance back right away. Is there a way to have insurance items return to you right after a raid?

Thank you for making this MOD, really has been helpful !

• I have problems understanding how Health markup affects the pricing. I ran 50x price and a dead PMC cost 15k rubles to fully heal which seems way too cheap for that kind of markup. Am I missing something? It's tough to search for information about this because.... woltlab.

Talk the talk ... Walk the walk

• Hello so i just updated to 3.9.2 and downloaded SVM i went to go change Gamma Container from 3x3 to 4x3 like kappa i saved the preset and made sure to apply it i did all this while server was off, i asked on spt there are no mod conflicts "edit" so apparently the unhead of edition gamma are different than the regular version so thats why it hasn't changed prob so ignore my comment

• Hello so i just updated to 3.9.2 and downloaded SVM i went to go change Gamma Container from 3x3 to 4x3 like kappa i saved the preset and made sure to apply it i did all this while server was off, i asked on spt there are no mod conflicts "edit" so apparently the unhead of edition gamma are different than the regular version so thats why it hasn't changed prob so ignore my comment

It was already mentioned in the comments and the temporary solution is also accessible there, furthermore it is already implemented and will be in your hands in the next week.

• I don't know if this was said but on the unheard of edition the stash space when edited does change but the game still thinks you have the same stash size, so when buying someone from traders of flea you'll just get told you don't have enough stash space even though you do

• I don't know if this was said but on the unheard of edition the stash space when edited does change but the game still thinks you have the same stash size, so when buying someone from traders of flea you'll just get told you don't have enough stash space even though you do

Just like with tue case - was reported and temporary solution were made, check pinned comment replies

• Been away for a week or so and just downloaded the updated version of the SVM which I love btw. But... looks like there is a problem...

EDIT: looks like I am going to have to make a new preset My apologies as i failed to fully read the change log where it states it is highly recemented to make a new preset.

dau2vhl-4b4c7ef8-302d-4bc3-888c-64e873873561.gif TeejayMerks

• Been away for a week or so and just downloaded the updated version of the SVM which I love btw. But... looks like there is a problem...

EDIT: looks like I am going to have to make a new preset My apologies as i failed to fully read the change log where it states it is highly recemented to make a new preset.

Not sure this is caused by a preset...But if it repeats - Do you have mods that may add new quests to existing traders?
    Seems like it's pointing to `Unlock trader offers behind quests`.
    I think switching those kind of mods to load earlier than SVM should fix such issue.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!