Server Value Modifier [SVM]

• Ok, reinstalled without SWAG+Donuts and it's working as expected. Thanks. One quick question: Is it possible to make changes like "Change all Scavs to Raiders" just on specific maps, like Factory? I know it's not in the UI, but can it be tweaked in the code?

Nope, not with current solution at least.

<This guy made this mod, check it out

• hello friend can you help me your mod doesnet work for me

says

Code
    [2024-09-15T20:22:17.564Z] error:     [OOB] for item: 20efc81c0396b7466869a982; Error message: TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading &#39;fill&#39;)

heres my mod list

• hello friend can you help me your mod doesnet work for me

says

Code
    [2024-09-15T20:22:17.564Z] error:     [OOB] for item: 20efc81c0396b7466869a982; Error message: TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading &#39;fill&#39;)

heres my mod list

Over a hundred mods, smh, i'm surprised you ran into that specific issue earlier than anything else.

The issue you have caused because you have older version of SVM and you edited EOD stash while using Unheard Account.

Alternatively, you could just be lucky to capture that issue on a new version, the problem is within stash size (either due to random profile error or caused by using Profile Editor), try to increase all tiers to one number, may serve as a band aid, i can also recommend checking the investigation made by one user in comment section under 1.9.1 Thread.
    Also, do not message me directly in SPT, either use this thread or comment section.

• Heya!
    I don't use the CSM settings in ya Mod n just stick with some defaults, however I do use AddSignalPistolToSpec
    I noticed that on a previous profile(Standard) that my Flare Gun could be added to Special but now the change does not work on an Unheard profile.

Went and once overed the SVM.js and I see that you _tpl the pockets item "627a4e6b255f7527fb05a0f6" called "Карманы 1 на 4 со спец слотами", that's the Standard pockets! Yep!

But for the Unheard edition, I'm pretty positive that it's item "Карманы 1 на 4 TUE" aka ID: "65e080be269cbd5c5005e529"

So because of that any changes to the Pockets (such as AddSignalPistolToSpec) will not work.

I personally just edited SVM.js and changed the ID of original pockets everywhere it was referenced to the ID for Unheard's pockets and it fixed that issue.

Hope this helps ya!

• Yep, sounds like i missed those, thanks for headsup

• can i edit the lantac bmd to make it compatible with mk47 lng barrel ? or can you only change values ? awsome mod btw

i am sorry if i am asking in the wrong plaace but i dont who to aked i serched for help or a guide but i couldnt find anything

Edited once, last by Steffen ().

• I'm trying to fix an issue I'm having with bot spawns. I have the Raid Timer extended by a few hours. However, there seems to be a hard cap on spawn waves. In Factory, for instance, no bots will spawn after 10 minutes have passed. I would like to solve this without resorting to other mods such as SWAG or Better Spawns Plus because they have their own issues with how I like to play. Is it possible to overcome this cap using SVM, or modifications to the vanilla config files?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!