Server Value Modifier [SVM]

• Ok, reinstalled without SWAG+Donuts and it's working as expected. Thanks. One quick question: Is it possible to make changes like "Change all Scavs to Raiders" just on specific maps, like Factory? I know it's not in the UI, but can it be tweaked in the code?

Nope, not with current solution at least.

<This guy made this mod, check it out

• hello friend can you help me your mod doesnet work for me

says

Code
    [2024-09-15T20:22:17.564Z] error:     [OOB] for item: 20efc81c0396b7466869a982; Error message: TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading &#39;fill&#39;)

heres my mod list

• hello friend can you help me your mod doesnet work for me

says

Code
    [2024-09-15T20:22:17.564Z] error:     [OOB] for item: 20efc81c0396b7466869a982; Error message: TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading &#39;fill&#39;)

heres my mod list

Over a hundred mods, smh, i'm surprised you ran into that specific issue earlier than anything else.

The issue you have caused because you have older version of SVM and you edited EOD stash while using Unheard Account.

Alternatively, you could just be lucky to capture that issue on a new version, the problem is within stash size (either due to random profile error or caused by using Profile Editor), try to increase all tiers to one number, may serve as a band aid, i can also recommend checking the investigation made by one user in comment section under 1.9.1 Thread.
    Also, do not message me directly in SPT, either use this thread or comment section.

<This guy made this mod, check it out

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!