Posts by DewardianDev

dushaoan added a new version:

Bug fix:

• Fixes an issue with setting mapSettings - BossChance on some maps, all maps now working as expected.
      Kudos to @
      TheWreck for identifying this!

Neat.

I'll have to tinker.

Feel free to yoink any code from the MOAR BSP config code if you'd like.

I'm likely going to abandon that now that you've made this update.

Most of of the configs added are no longer needed with this version.

I'll continue to develop my standalone wave mod and maybe compare how this feels next to that.

I'm interested to see how we coded the same thing differently. Lol

This is awesome.

I kind of wish this was a thing two weeks ago.

Lol.

The custom router, is that something that causes any kind of performance hit?

I was considering using it, but wasn't sure if rebuilding my waves (lots of inefficient code on my side) at the start or end of each raid would be a noticeable hit.

NEW minor version release 1.1.0

This was a large rewrite!

Do not use your old config!!

New config.json instead of config.js.

Many bugs were fixed, hopefully less introduced!

Bosses/Boss spawning/Boss Locations should now work correctly!!

(A major bug around incorrect zones was fixed).

New configuration options:

"scavDifficulty": 0.3,

"pmcDifficulty": 0.3,

"defaultScavStartWaveRatio": 0.5,

"defaultScavWaveMultiplier": 0.7,

"defaultPmcStartWaveRatio": 0.9,

"defaultPmcWaveMultiplier": 0.5,

New difficulty wave settings, I'd recommend to try the defaults above before tweaking!!

Internal values are high, so I will tune this from feedback.

"additionalScavsPerWave" has been removed for now!

This was causing dead areas on the map, and preventing pmc and other slots from being filled in my testing, to balance this I have given all waves a small chance to have higher numbers.

I need testing around balance here.

PMCS will likely be in groups now, it's now random from 1 - 4 when they spawn.

Usec/Bear balanced spawning

PMCS now spawn by default mostly at the beginning of the raid

"defaultPmcStartWaveRatio": 0.9,

FEEDBACK NEEDED FOR BALANCE!

Cheers all for your feedback thus far!

DewardianDev added a new file:

Oh don't worry about my change, I'm just a fan of the mod and like tinkering.

With those 3 now installed, my play through is amazing.

I think I have found my pillars for spt.

Cheers for the help and responses to random questions.

As for the random logic I probably didn't understand the helper function behind that. Will revert all changes locally other than the ammo configs.

That's what we call a whoopsie :D thanks for finding that, it'll be fixed. I think SPT 3.4.0 will be adding these zones and more as default. BTW, what issues have you had with POOP + Realism Mod? I just did a quick test with it and it seems to work so far. The reason why I thought it wouldn't is because FAIT had changes to bot loadouts, but it seems like POOP doesn't.

I'll try adding it again, I think the original issue I may have been having was maybe not related.

So if I understand this correctly:

1. Poop will just allow me to change the AI's aggression (IE with Zpoops' configs)
    2. Your bot adjustments are for loadouts specifically (I have changed the ammo loadouts a bit, and added a random factor to scav loadout spawning so that tier 1/2/3/4 doesn't always mean loadout 1,2,2,3).
    3. Lua's Custom Spawn points changes where bots spawn > but I'm not 100% this doesn't carry conflicts with the above two.

Does that make sense?

Cheers for all the responses.
    I've just started tinkering with a fresh version of your mod (without gutting it as you mention the mods may need external dependencies).

I did notice this variable in the config doesn't match up to the code that uses it.

"openZonesFix" => "open_zones_fix"

Is there a compiler I'm missing or is this a small bug?

I found that the simply turning off the settings left artifacts in the weapons stats, and likely elsewhere, but that was the most obvious.

Removing the .dll seems to have fixed that. I gutted the mod.ts/mod.js files and added a few more configs for more minimum difficulty settings (scavs/raiders/rogues/bears/usec).

I deleted all unused modules, all references not used in the db.

Will do some testing. Not expecting you to maintain it, just didn't want to publish myself (as it isn't my work I'm just gutting it lol). Figured others may make use of it. However you want/don't want that to occur is fine with me.

So question Fontaine, I am digging through the mod files and noticed both .ts/.js files.

Is that not redundant?

Can I just use one or the other?

Cheers.

(I'm writing a standalone version of the bots feature, if I feel it's polished enough I can send it your way if you want to publish it.)