Posts by archon0ne

archon0ne added a new version:

Initial version of the port to QT6. Gets rid of python, which should speed things up, and make compiling less goofy.

If you were using the old Python version this should be functionally identical.

• config file
    • warning when closing without saving
    • persistent window size
    • config option to choose whether the app should add new mods to the start or the end of the list
    • general refactor

archon0ne added a new file:

Extract the LoEDD folder to SPT-AKI base dir (Next to Aki.Launcher.exe)

Features:

• Automatically gets all mods in ./user/mods and creates a load order list from them.
    • if you already have an order.json, it will reorder the items to match those. (Your load order persists)
    • When you press save, it dumps the list items to order.json after backing the old order up as order.bkp.
    • You can hover each mod for more information about it (pulled from package.json)
      • name: modName (from package.json)
      • folder_name: folderName (in user/mods)
      • version: 1.0.0 (from package.json)
      • author: Author Name (from package.json)
      • akiVersion: ~3.8.x (from package.json)

Preview (OLD VERSION):

hover info:
    hub.sp-tarkov.com/attachment/8032/

Small bugfix.

• Fix case for instances where executables may be case sensitive. Thanks to 'GJ (not other J's)'

having an issue with 3.6.1. modorganizer is stating that its missing the sptvfsbridge.bat that was being used by 3.5.8. Ive gone through the folders and cannot find it and therefore cannot run the mod organizer any more

if you make a new profile in MO2 it should create a new sptvfsbridge for you. Try that :/

How would I go about using the profile editor with Mod Organizer. Selecting the SPT directory doesn't have the profile because it is stored in the folder created by mod organizer. Selecting the folder where it's stored obviously doesn't work either because it doesn't have all of the files necessary.

Currently I haven't added support for profile editor, so it exists as an option maybe but I haven't done anything to make sure it works. Right now because i am pointing to the entire SPT folder (because thats the only way right now to load bepinex plugins & regular mods at the same time), the profiles and all logs etc. go inside of the Mo2 overwrite, which is less than ideal, but kinda just is what it is at the moment. I am investigating better solutions, but progress is slow because everything is trial and error :)

Remove extra executables. Point to AKI launcher instead of tarkov to identify (Avoids accidentally pointing to Live)

This does not add anything to any off the traders. It only changes the image you see when you go to the Traders screen.

In order to use this you need to first install JBS4BMX's Alternative Trader Pics as per JBS4BMX's instructions, then extract the files in this mod's zip archive to your base SP Tarkov folder. Previews of each trader available below.

If there's other modded traders you would like to see a custom icon in the same style for, be sure to let me know!