Posts by Jehree

I discovered a small bug with stances.

If you are in a stance, say Low Ready for example, and you ADS, you will still be in that same stance when coming out of ADS. I assume that is intended behavior.

However, if while in ADS you press your Active Aim key, when you come out of ADS you will be in the default point fire position instead of the stance you were previously in.

Jehree added a new version:

Fixed issue with SSA AP box giving Warmageddon/ being empty when found in raid

Jehree added a new file:

No mod changes, just added a full res version of the map below to the zip. :)

Thank you LastNickLett/ Franch Dressing for making this awesome open world map!

hub.sp-tarkov.com/attachment/5633/

REDOWNLOAD IF YOU REALIZED I AM DUMB AND FORGOR PACKAGE.JSON TY

Small hotfix, fixes issues when used with SAIN causing bots to run out of ammo. Something to do with the Boss Container, idk man it makes no sense lmao but it is fixed.

Have you updated to 1.6.2?

Like I said scrollwheel steps are handled by Unity, which probably uses your OS or mouse software setting for scroll steps.

I just glanced at your code and did a quick lookup on scroll delta in Unity, scrollDelta will be positive if scrolling up and negative when scrolling down. Instead of just giving your method that zooms in steps the delta itself, you could check if it is positive or negative and then give it your steps amount setting either positive or negative similar to how you do it for the keypress.

I can make a pull request later too if that's easier.

Scroll wheel steps are determined by your OS/Mouse software, or however else Unity handles it

I would presume that 1 scroll step would equal 1 keypress, no?

To explain what I mean further, when you lower the zoom steps setting in the f12 menu it makes the zoom jump in smaller steps per keypress.

But, when using the mod + scroll wheel setting, the zoom steps always step the same amount of zoom per step regardless of what that setting is set to.

Website spam go brrrrrrrrrr

(fixed another bug I forgot about causing hideout stations to not lock properly when first loading the game)

Fixed bug causing Marked Letter to not lose durability, and OOR Quest Stash always being disabled.

Still note the update instructions/ info warnings on 1.0.4 version please.

This version will ONLY be compatible with SPT-AKI 3.5.7 and 3.5.8

note: If using an SPT version older than shown above, install this update then replace the PTTExtracts.dll file in BepInEx/plugins with the one from the version of SPT-AKI you are using.

If you are updating from a previous Traveler version, make sure you OVERWRITE the previous version. Do not delete the Traveler folder in your user/mods folder or you will lose your extra stashes/ hideouts.

Small update:

1. Added "disable_out_of_raid_quest_stash" to config for you hardcore masochist folks (disabled by default). Thanks FullerK_55 for the idea! Setting it to true will disable your out of raid quest item stash. I'd recommend not enabling this if your profile currently has items in that stash.
    2. Removed some logging I left in by accident from previous update, and set the unlock level for the flea back to level 10 instead of 1.

Jehree added a new file:

Fixed "accessible_everywhere" setting on traders in the config not working correctly (still read all the notes and instructions below on the 1.0.3 version, please)

Thank you ComradeJagrad in the SPT discord for reporting that bug!

Small update, added a feature to the config.json file. Thanks Spring for the idea!

You can give it parent ids of things like backpacks, rigs, etc and it will remove the item filters (in a non-destructive way that shouldn't cause conflicts with other mods... looking at you SVM :cursing:)

If you are updating from an old version, replace the Jehree's Toolkit/src folder, and replace the config.json file in the Jehree's Toolkit/config folder. All files in the config/Tools folder will still be compatible.