Posts by Jehree

Jehree added a new version:

This version will ONLY be compatible with SPT-AKI 3.5.5 and 3.5.6

Made a small change to how Traveler profile files are generated to better allow previously created profiles to work correctly when installing Traveler.

Fixed bug that caused quest items to disappear after extracting.

You may have to use profile editor to un-brick a quest if this bug messed things up for you. Sorry about that.

Jehree added a new file:

Many code and config file changes have been made with this update, you will need to manually apply any edits you made with previous versions to this new version. Old config files are not compatible!

Documentation on this update is currently WIP. I will update this notice when it is complete. Please be patient!

1. All tools are now DISABLED by default. You will need to enable the ones you want to use in the config.json file.
    2. Combined old New Barters and Removed Barters folders to just one called Trader Assortment Edits. Both removals and additions are included in the same files now, allowing better organization of rebalancing tweaks.
    3. Added Quest Reward Editor tool that can remove quest reward items (from a single traders quests, or from all quests), as well as add new quest reward items to specific quests.
    4. Improved modularity of sections in the Case Editor config files to allow any sections not being used to just be deleted, making config files shorter and cleaner.

This update has a few code and config changes, so if you've made changes to the config you will need to manually make them again in this version.

This updated fixes the issue where the cases would not show up in the handbook or the flea market.

• Added config option to individually ban each case on the flea. By default they are banned, but you can still use the flea to search for the traders selling them.
      • This should also stop the cases from showing up on Fence. If you have this update and still see Fence selling them, please let me know!
    • Changed default price of each item to be 1mil +, so if you enable it to be bought from flea it will be pricy (unless you change that too, ofc).

Fixed issue causing the case resizer to not work properly when only using 1 grid cell.

Jehree added a new file:

Hmm. Can you try making Gilded Key Storage load after or before those mods, basically swap it from where it currently is and see if it persists?

Jehree added a new file:

TO UPDATE AN EXISTING CASE:

Just replace the mod.ts file in the src folder of your case with the updated one. No need to do all your setup steps again.

Changes:

• Fixed issue where ctrl clicking loot to a case in the SecuredContainer, TacticalVest, and Backpack slot didn't work.
    • Note: If your case can be equipped to multiple of these three slots, only the last one listed in your config will allow ctrl clicking.

Duc Boi added a new version:

• Corrected dependency keys in bundles.json so the armband model will show correctly in game.
    • Updated documentation to better explain the bundle steps, including finding and adding dependency keys to the bundles.json.

• Fixed horizontal_cells and vertical_cells being reversed.
    • Added project URL to the LICENSE.txt file.

Jehree added a new file:

Fixed issue that made offraid position not update when leaving out of Reserve extracts.

Fixed:

1. Labs infiltrations now spawn you at the correct locations
    2. Various infiltration and exfiltration errors corrected
    3. Various tool tip errors corrected

There is a current issue with scav extracts on Shoreline. I am hoping for a fix for that, but no ETA on that.

This is still for only up to version 3.5.4 of SPT. A 3.5.5 update will hopefully be coming soon, but I currently have no ETA on that either.

Fixed:

1. Labs infiltrations now spawn you at the correct locations
    2. Various infiltration and exfiltration errors corrected
    3. Various tool tip errors corrected
    4. Skier moved to Pier Boat on Shoreline
      • There is a current issue with scav extracts on Shoreline. I am hoping for a fix for that, but in the meantime I have moved Skier so that he is accessible.

This is still for only up to version 3.5.4 of SPT. A 3.5.5 update will hopefully be coming soon, but I currently have no ETA on that.