Posts by Kobrakon

Kobrakon added a new version:

Added config options to allow you to edit penalties for each material individually

There are a lot of item deserialization issues in the logs, so most likely you messed up an edit. My guess is that your edits to mods and mod slots were bad, so whenever the server tried generating mods for a bot's weapons, the bad edits would result in it getting stuck in a recursive invocation loop and overloading the call stack.

Though, this is kinda a shot in the dark as your server log has expired, so if you could re-upload that it would be much appreciated.

What CPU did you upgrade to? "Can't Set Affinity" is an error that occurs when a process attempts to change CPU affinity to itself or another process and the CPU denies it. Try running it in administrator mode or even compatibility mode and see if the game still crashes. Also, have you tried playing without mods?

Try and see if you can also find any crash dumps in your AppData folder, from there you can see what caused the crash, which if I were to guess, is either something related to process affinity or just a classic Memory Access Violation.

finished SATs so now I can lay off studying and get back to work, thinking I might just make a server plugin and integrate that with gear extraction so I can properly update the profile and more properly tune map and globals variables, originally wanted to avoid this so I could keep this to just a DLL but it seems I'll have to

aight got the whole time issue fixed and once I get this issue fixed along with energy and hydration decay resetting (might just server plugin) I'll update

-Fixed ragfair durability settings plus added the "ConditionChance" option

-Added an option to allow armored rigs to be worn with vests

also future versions will now be hosted on github

-Fixed a generation issue with the MaxClass config option

-Added the ability to configure how much of a carrier's weight is retained after tweaking

also now hosting future releases on github

Added config options, you can now set the maximum armor level to be generated, plate spawn chances for AI, and whether armors with integrated armor (i.e. PACA) should be ignored during vest tweaking