Posts by Kobrakon

Kobrakon added a new version:

-Fixed a generation issue with the MaxClass config option

-Added the ability to configure how much of a carrier's weight is retained after tweaking

also now hosting future releases on github

Added config options, you can now set the maximum armor level to be generated, plate spawn chances for AI, and whether armors with integrated armor (i.e. PACA) should be ignored during vest tweaking

try entering a raid without going to the last ready screen, past the insurance screen, I know that caused previous issues with time so maybe that's whats causing it again

-Fixed bot gen

// for some reason I had to switch to functional iteration in order for my changes to apply, also had to do that for iterating and editing items, seems like the regular for statement just doesn't wanna work for some reason

destroying bots causes lots of issues, I just disable them so they aren't visible so I'll just see if I can trace the object from the bot and disable that too

-updoot 3.5.0

-Fixed plate container

-Made more penalties material-specific

Added the ability to record camera paths, which works by recording the cameras angles and position each frame and from there you play it to have the camera follow the recorded path. You can also resume recordings after stopping them to append a new stream onto the recording, like a jump cut.

yeah I've been toying with bot waves and might have goofed something, fired up interchange to see if I get the same issue and if cutting the waves code fixes it

hmm, I'm not seeing anything, so I still don't really know what could be causing it because, like I said, I have a specialized way of fetching the local time so inverting time cannot affect it while the player is in raid and similarly it decides time inversion based on whether its greater or less than 12 so it changing from 9 to 21 doesn't really seem to make sense either