Posts by BradOfFire

fixed it thankfully i had another version of SPT not same version but i copied the folders from aki data\ server\ database and replaced them in the broken spt, server works now. not sure which folder had the issues but i managed to keep all the .json's (ie globals) and hideout and locations so should all be running as it was before. hope noone else has these bugs

server closes instantly. no idea why. had this once before had to redo all spt. this time i managed to screenshot the error:

Server: executing startup callbacks...

[INFO] Importing database...

[ERROR] Trace:

Error: Unsupported issue: Expected "[", false, "null", "true", "{", number or string but "$" foun. (please open an (cant see rest of this line)

issue at the repo)

at runFixer (D:\SPT\EFT\obj\bundle.js:5129:16)

at fixJson (D:\SPT\EFT\obj\bundle.js:5141:21)

at fixingTime (D:\SPT\EFT\obj\bundle.js:5151:11)

at checkJson (D:\SPT\EFT\obj\bundle.js:5184:12)

at Function.deserialializeWithCacheCheck (D:\SPT\EFT\obj\bundle.js:27686:11)

at Function.loadrecursive (D:\SPT\EFT\obj\bundle.js:27522:37)

at Function.loadrecursive (D:\SPT\EFT\obj\bundle.js:27528:38)

at Function.loadrecursive (D:\SPT\EFT\obj\bundle.js:27522:38)

at Object.load [as aski-database] (D:\SPT\EFT\obj\bundle.js:27508:46)

at Function.load (D:\SPT\EFT\obj\bundle.js:27461:27)

i played all day yesterday, probably made minor changes to loot etc 10 times but server always opened fine. shutdown pc last night, this morning i get this error and the instant closing. no idea what to do as there is no obj folder..so no idea where to look for the issue

How many RAM do you have? 16Gb?

32gb never had an issue running eft.
    i just made a new folder and redid the whole spt seperately and modified the user so i had therapist high enough to buy labs card to test it, it worked fine.
    i copied the entire escapefromtarkov_data folder over from the new spt to the original spt aswell as the labratory folder in aki data, server, database, locations and it seems to work now. weird
    not the first random issue ive had. few days back the server just broke, everytime i opened it it closed instantly and there were no error logs so i had to wipe and re set up spt. hopefully itll stay working now, wish i knew what caused it though.
    thanks for being on really appreciate someone around and helping :)

don't spose u can help me get into the discord?

everything seems to work fine except labs, when i try to play it it gets to map loading 7% and then the game crashes, cannot see any errors or anything listed. this is a pretty fresh install with a few minor adjustments to loot and scav boss spawn rates, haven't touched anything labs before

also for some weird reason i cannot join the discord, would love advice on that, just tried making a new accout even, still doesnt work :/

so i manually fixed the loot - aki data - server - database - globals. change global loot to 8. seems as online in most places but a few spots (kiba and oli warehouse for example) are way more than you'd expect. still cant find a gpu anywhere but atleast shelves arent empty

scav bosses seem to be spawning now also

other issues all still apply and also cant claim bitcoins once produced. makes an unknown error

Just to make sure, are these mods supposed to be installed in the mods folder under user. if so that didn't work

yes it should be user/mods and in there a folder called senko fix item sell. if thats not working open your server and screenshot the text that comes up. i found the insurance one didnt fix that for me but the buy sell deffo works for most people

there is a mod to fix the item selling / buying with traders - senko fix item sell

the moving items thing seems to be a bug, ive only had it twice and ive just hit lvl 30 but i've seen a lot have it. not seen a fix yet :/

as for the salwea - that must be the mod? i tried messing with crafting times etc but editing the database files and profile data and i caused this issue. what you want to do is go to the user folder, then profiles, then edit that in notepad. ctrl f and search recipe. youll see the listings for anything currently crafting (they only show item ID) dependant on what it is they will show progress and if your lucky finish time. edit either of those. if progress is too high it goes into negative. im assuming your mod has quick crafting and maybe you were crafting before you added the mod? change the progress to 1 and save then run the game and see what you've got. then edit progress from there. if you are lucky and have the finish time option ignore the progress and edit finish time. youll have to scan through the logs to work out what time you are at now and then just change the progress time to the same - or try a really small number, like 5? the game will think it should have finished forever ago and list it ready to collect? (this is a guess but id try it personally haha)

Few random issues im noticing in 1.6 and hoping there may be a fix.

Main one...the loot. there seems to be no floor loot. my usual spots are all empty. oli on interchenge..nothing on any of the hardware shelve, aside from ive found batteries an 1 spark plug. but the corridor to goshan, empty. all the tech stores, never found a single item. checked all 3 stores 4 times, not 1 item.

customs, also pretty dry, maked room 7 checks, not 1 item. hopefully theres a fix?

other issue, not a biggy but extracts. sometimes i spawn next to my extract point, it should always be the opposite side of the map? eg customs i can spawn at big red and have trailer park extract and interchange im spawning at oli and getting emercom extract? no big deal but another isssue, wanted tyo make sure someone was aware, not sure where else to report this stuff?

Also I have insurance is returned after a raid issue, despite the mod

And food and energy resets to full after a raid :/

Scav bosses do not seem to be spawning at all :/

There doesnt seem to be screw nuts on the flea market. not a massive issue but i assume it might affect everyone as this is a fresh install. hopefully someone can reply a simple answer we can all use?

also whilst im here, can anyone tell me if there is a mod that works with this newer version that allows me to increase spawn rates of pmc's / make them harder or work together? also scav bosses seem really rare on mine, haven't seen one in over 20 raids so woul dlike to incrfease their spawn frequency too if anyone can advise?

I have the same issue. Can't find a fix yet. A way around it though... When you die if you hit alt f4. Takes a while but eventually the game will close. When it reloads you'll be back in your hideout before the raid with all your kit. However exp etc is all lost

Update. installed

FIX ITEM SELLING FOR AKI 1.6.0 1.0.0

seems to have fixed the issue. will update if i find anything else. link for the mod for anyone else with same issue: Fix Item Selling for AKI 1.6.0

extract it and put it in spt-aki/user/mods

Update! this worked great for traders, can now buy and sell. still get the issue wioth moving items around. sometimes is just bugs out and gives the backend error. having to restart the game around once every 3 - 4 raids. any thoughts?